IGNORED

Paul's arguer's proven Pic of 2000 yrs ago from Acts 26: Do you think you can convince me to become a Christian in such a short time?NKJV Footnote. 60 to 9o% of US Christian youth left the faith-Kirk Cameron, Josh Mcdowell. British are druids today. Why?

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Below is the link to the unbelievable yet scientifically proven image of King Agrippa II, whose words are in Acts 25 and 26 as he converses about Apostle Paul with Roman Governor Festus; and to Paul, who is a prisoner in chains. Christians are not equal in heaven according to Jesus. Some will be the least; and Jesus says in Revelation that he will give some Christians the right to sit on his throne. But I am certain we are saved by simply believing in Jesus Christ and his Gospel. Praise Lord Jesus! And those Christians who work shall earn rewards that are unimaginably amazing. It's fun to work for Jesus!

Just as a baby is perfectly happy, so will be the Christians who are least in heaven; they won't know about the amazing eternal rewards that they are missing out on.(I'm concerned I'm close to being the "least" with the time I have wasted doing almost nothing for our Lord Jesus. Please pray I get off my butt. But I do not want my friends the Christian youth in Christ who are peeking in on Worthy from across the wwweb to end up like me; but I'm still young and hopefully I will shape up. I'm writing this mainly for the youth so it might sound a bit preachy- I apologize ahead of time. Thank you for understanding. I was called a "fundamentalist " by a lady yesterday offline. I guess I get under some people's skin a bit.( The funny thing is that I wasn't even talking to her. :huh:)

-Why are most of the church-going Christian youth in America leaving Christianity?

There aren't any Christian youth in my aunt's mom's country England. My aunt's an atheist- but the ironic thing is she is related to the famous Christian William Tyndale. Her son, my first cousin told me(he's 17) " I'm not going to believe in silly stories like Noah's ark and Jonah and the whale. No way!" But the interesting thing is he did not tell me that he would not ever believe in Jesus. That conversation with my agnostic cousin taught me a lot.

I have a friend in England who told me 6 months ago that: "Everyone is a druid here."

-Why has the UK -the once great bastion of Western Christianity-become pretty much non-Christian?  Are all English-speaking Western nations in the same boat-or heading that way? Europe?

Thanks for your replies !:)

If you think it's a good idea, can you share the link of the Agrippa II image with Sunday school teachers, Christian youth, Christian friends, etc. Thank you so much.(I'm not affiliated with their website.) Even reaching and edifying a single Christian is super valuable . I kept a youth in the Bible Belt and my mom's cable guy, in Christ by using undisputed scientific biblical archaeology. It works. Evangelist Josh Mcdowell wrote that Christians have less faith than other religionists. Let's change that. Jesus Christ and our Christian forebears sacrificed so much to build up the Christian Church and Christian civilization. We are allowing it all to be flushed down the gutter-like they did in England. 

Thanks for spending your time reading my 2 cents. I really appreciate it.

Agrippa II: An Archaeological Biography – Bible Archaeology Report

Tell me and I forgetshow me and I remember, involve me and I understand. " - Benjamin Franklin

" So then faith comes by hearing, and by hearing the Word of God." - Romans 10:17 

The Siege of Lachish - Window into the Bible- from Nineveh, an actual pic of Isaiah 36:1-2 (free to use photos)

Hezekiah and the Siege of Jerusalem - Window into the Bible- proves Matthew 1:10 and Isaiah 36-37

• Nearly 75% of Evangelical young people leave the church when they reach adulthood. Their main stated reason is that they no longer believe the Bible is true, and the church has done little or nothing to answer their doubts. - Barna Research

Proving the Bible very simply to Sunday School children by photographic/pictorial is desperately needed and works. It has worked with a Christian church-going high schooler who was distraught and in tears, when her Texas classmates told her the Bible is all myth. A relative of mine who was a Baptist pastor(he died) said to me " Ron, we need your help in this modern age." The pastors are busy. It's up to rest of the Body of Christ to share these absolutely miraculous, yet undisputedly proven "proofs" that the Bible is "really is true" as our church-going youth are demanding. Even sharing something-if you have the time- with just 1 Sunday School teacher, as I did today, will be incredibly significant in keeping the church-going youth in Christ forever.

It is not rocket science. It is simply, as a another evangelical pastor I spoke with on this topic, following Jesus's first commandment to love God with all our strength, heart, soul and mind. And applying Romans 10:17 in a modern, yet biblical manner.

Edited by rontiger
forgot link
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,403
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, rontiger said:

-Why are most of the church-going Christian youth in America leaving Christianity?

I see this as a multifaceted thing. America may still be a Christian nation but a lot of it seems to be on a cultural level rather than a genuine one. Just over the course of my lifetime there's been a lot of anti-Christian sentiment popping up in America, especially within the realms of education and media. Finally it's important to note that tech has changed a lot about how we live over the past 20-30 years. It's never been so easy for young people to access and be influenced by objectionable material as it is today. Even a good parent is going to have a rough time countering all the worldly influence we have to deal with now.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/10/2023 at 10:23 AM, rontiger said:

Super simple. 

Satan has successfully taken WHAT IS WRITTEN and CHANGED it all to "Yea, hath God said" thereby calling into question EVERYTHING.

They SAY God said it, and GOD NEVER SAID it, yet they flat out just DON'T CARE, they have THEIR EXCUSES.

Would you believe ANYTHING or ANYONE who claimed Gods words were TRUTH and then tried to tell you things like...

The church isn't of Israel at all, it is REALLY a separate 'people', with a separate age or

Death doesn't mean death, it REALLY means eternal torment or

There will be A harvest of the wheat and tares having grown together REALLY means the harvest will be done IN STAGES or

A resurrection of BOTH just and unjust REALLY MEANS 2 different resurrections, separately and at separate times or

All the IFS we are given don't mean IF at all, they REALLY MEAN osas or

Christ comes AFTER the workings of Satan REALLY MEANS Christ comes BEFORE the workings of Satan or

The New Testament is written to the Christians BUT NOT REALLY ALL OF IT, lots of it (apparently) was written to the Jews and those left behind, who NEVER READ IT or

Christ will be returning for the Church when He returns as LORD of LORDS AND KING OF KINGS at the 2nd Advent DOESN'T REALLY mean THAT, but LO, there is CHRIST...over there....in the sky...come to fly you away! or

All the alive and remaining will be changed DOESN'T REALLY MEAN all of the alive and remaining, and for those left behind He will appear a second time REALLY MEANS a 3rd.  Or else it's secret or  

Christ will descend in like manner as you saw Him go DOESN'T REALLY MEAN that because HE comes to the SKY one time and to the earth another or

Death and judgment promised to all men DOESN'T REALLY MEAN ALL MEN it means ALL men EXCEPT FOR pre trib rapture AND the last day or

The dead will rise when Christ returns DOESN'T really mean the DEAD, but THOSE WHO NEVER DIE and followed Him.  And though death and judgment are promised to every man IT ISN'T REALLY EVERY MAN because the pre trib has JUDGMENT and translation, same as on the last day of this age or 

We sow a natural body are raised a spiritual body DOESN'T MEAN THAT AT ALL, it means sown natural body raised A SPIRIT to RETURN FOR the SAME BODY that is going back to dust OUT OF THE CORRUPTION of the EARTH or

If I had a computer and was going to church hearing all these different teachings that not only I COULDN'T FIND WRITTEN, but WHAT WAS WRITTEN said something ELSE, 

I wouldn't believe it either.

****************************************************************************************************
"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:" Amos 8:11 KJV

ez 13
6They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

7Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

8Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

9And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

20Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

21Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

22Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

23Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

"Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30 KJV

"The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels." Matthew 13:39 KJV

"And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe." Revelation 14:15 KJV

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.  Hebrew 9

"Boast not against the branches.
But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee." Romans 11:18 KJV

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29 KJV

So HOW could anyone come to FAITH when everything EXCEPT what is written is taught as GODS truth?   I learned the words of God precept on precept...and I BELIEVE 'what is written' is what GOD REALLY MEANS - BUT try and PUT THAT FORTH as TRUTH and all that comes back is the wisdom of man and explanations of men and grammar of man and definitions of men, as to WHY whatever is written ISN'T TRUTH, and what THEY SAY REALLY is what God meant.  

That's my opinion anyhow, on this really sad and scary subject.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

People would do well to keep in mind that the best lies, the most effective ones, are almost entirely true, and sometimes even entirely true except for being told in a way to lead the hearer into believing something false.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The problem I had with most churches before we settled on a Nazarene Church was that they didn't teach everything I read in the Bible and they taught things that I didn't find there.   I did not see the Love that I've seen in our present church and that's why we attend there.  I can't be a member because I do not agree with all their doctrine, but the people there love one another.

We tried just about everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 4/10/2023 at 8:34 PM, AnOrangeCat said:

I see this as a multifaceted thing. America may still be a Christian nation but a lot of it seems to be on a cultural level rather than a genuine one. Just over the course of my lifetime there's been a lot of anti-Christian sentiment popping up in America, especially within the realms of education and media. Finally it's important to note that tech has changed a lot about how we live over the past 20-30 years. It's never been so easy for young people to access and be influenced by objectionable material as it is today. Even a good parent is going to have a rough time countering all the worldly influence we have to deal with now.

Your insights are valuable; they are making me dig back in the "Worthy time machine"- into why the huge exodus of church-going Christian youth in America is occurrring! You say it's "multifaceted" in causation- you are right; but there is one major reason possibly I'm learning.

I just now remembered - because of you AnOrangeCat-Worthy Forum sister Tinky in 2014 bringing to my attention in a topic that a slim majority of Americans didn't think that the Bible is God's Word. But what dropped my jaw was a reply that stated :

The following statistics come Dr. Paul Elliot,  the Barna Research Group, Bible Literacy Center, and Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion:

• 37% of adults in Evangelical churches do not believe the Bible is totally accurate
  • 45% of Evangelicals do not believe Jesus Christ was sinless
  • 52% of Evangelicals do not believe Satan is real
  • 57% of Evangelicals do not believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life
  • 57% of Evangelicals believe that good works play a part in gaining eternal life
  • Less than 10% of adults in Evangelical churches cite the Bible as the primary basis of their worldview and behavior.
  • 19% of those who are living with a partner outside of marriage are members of Evangelical churches.
  • Over 50% of adults in Evangelical churches think other religions are valid.
  • Nearly 75% of Evangelical young people leave the church when they reach adulthood. Their main stated reason is that they no longer believe the Bible is true, and the church has done little or nothing to answer their doubts.
  • The fastest growing "religious group" in America is the "no religion" category. Today it represents 16% of the adult population - a 300% increase since the 1980s. The major growth of the "no religion" segment is among young adults ages 18 to 29 - the ones who are leaving churches in droves.
  • Despite the mega-church movement, overall Evangelical church attendance is down nearly 15% since the 1990s. Fewer than 17% of Evangelical churches are growing today, and only 2.2% are growing through conversions.

If a Sunday school teacher-or any other Christian- when I was 9 years old had take 5 minutes and showed me just simply the photos of the Lachish relief and/or the Taylor Prism, and simply told me they absolutely proved that King Hezekiah and Isaiah 36 -37 were proven objectively true and real, then I would not have left the Protestant evangelical church and I would not have completely abandoned Jesus Christ -to the point where I went to a Christian youth conference and told all the youth to not believe in Jesus as once I so passionately believed in as a very young teenager, but then left Christ because I did not believe the Bible was true anymore.

My Sunday school teachers taught me about Noah and the ark and every other main Bible story like King David and Goliath. Yes that's needed. And at the very least , someone should have told me and my fellow Sunday school kids that a lady archaeologist discovered pretty good evidence that King David was a real historical person. But no one did and all the Christian youth of America are leaving their faith just like the youth of the UK- where ironically the Lachish relief and the Taylor Prism reside in the famous British Museum.

Jesus loves his Church so much that he has given objective proof that the Bible is true. Romans 10:17-Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God.(NKJV footnote"Word of Christ.") 

My dearest fellow Christians and Sunday school teachers who are peeking in from the web, if I may very humbly in love ask you to please pray on how to permanently perfect the faith of our Christian youth , and if then you think it may help, at least consider using the free, amazing windowintothebible photos of a Kiwi Christian family. 

-Thanks so much dear sister AnOrangeCat.- You were truly instrumental to me rediscovering the main reason Christian youth are leaving their faith in Jesus behind. The Spirit of Christ is truly guiding Worthy Forum. Thank you all for your replies and dear sister Selah7 for your too generous but appreciated like!

Edited by rontiger
fix link
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 11:36 PM, FJK said:

The Bible has a large amount to say about how we are to educate our children, most of which is generally being ignored by today's Christians.

A Mom of a church-going Texan high schooler asked me how to show her daughter the Bible was really true, after she came home crying because her classmates told her the Bible was all myths. I was on the spot so I showed her the photos of the Lachish relief, which even atheistic Wikipedia says is a true picture of Isaiah 36:1-2.
The Siege of Lachish - Window into the Bible

I also showed them the famous Taylor Prism-also on windowinto..- which proves Matthew 1:10. I think she has a lot more confidence that the Bible is really true and she will able to defend her reason for believing, to others and most importantly to her own self. She will never leave Jesus like 75 % of evangelical youth are according to the Barna research from sis Tinky's 2014 Worthy thread.

But most Christian parents just do not know how to educate their children in proving-simply- the veracity of God's Word. I'm not sure if parents are supposed to be mini- apologists even though Peter says to give a reason for one's faith. But I'm starting to think American Christian parents might have to! FJK, you may be right that a few may be ignoring what the Bible says on rearing faithful kids. Being a Christian parent is by far the most demanding-and rewarding- job in our post-modern world I've been told.

But may be it's more confusion on how to, like the wonderful Christian mom who reached out to me. So others in the Body of Christ can get them what they- and Sunday school teachers - need to keep the church-going youth in Christ for their entire lives.

I don't know exactly how to resolve this urgent problem but I'm praying and have asked others to also. Because the Lord Jesus will certainly tell us how to fix it!

But will I-we-listen?

Thank you FJK for your valuable input! I appreciate it.

Edited by rontiger
fix link

On 4/11/2023 at 3:32 PM, DeighAnn said:

Super simple. 

Satan has successfully taken WHAT IS WRITTEN and CHANGED it all to "Yea, hath God said" thereby calling into question EVERYTHING.

They SAY God said it, and GOD NEVER SAID it, yet they flat out just DON'T CARE, they have THEIR EXCUSES.

Would you believe ANYTHING or ANYONE who claimed Gods words were TRUTH and then tried to tell you things like...

The church isn't of Israel at all, it is REALLY a separate 'people', with a separate age or

Death doesn't mean death, it REALLY means eternal torment or

There will be A harvest of the wheat and tares having grown together REALLY means the harvest will be done IN STAGES or

A resurrection of BOTH just and unjust REALLY MEANS 2 different resurrections, separately and at separate times or

All the IFS we are given don't mean IF at all, they REALLY MEAN osas or

Christ comes AFTER the workings of Satan REALLY MEANS Christ comes BEFORE the workings of Satan or

The New Testament is written to the Christians BUT NOT REALLY ALL OF IT, lots of it (apparently) was written to the Jews and those left behind, who NEVER READ IT or

Christ will be returning for the Church when He returns as LORD of LORDS AND KING OF KINGS at the 2nd Advent DOESN'T REALLY mean THAT, but LO, there is CHRIST...over there....in the sky...come to fly you away! or

All the alive and remaining will be changed DOESN'T REALLY MEAN all of the alive and remaining, and for those left behind He will appear a second time REALLY MEANS a 3rd.  Or else it's secret or  

Christ will descend in like manner as you saw Him go DOESN'T REALLY MEAN that because HE comes to the SKY one time and to the earth another or

Death and judgment promised to all men DOESN'T REALLY MEAN ALL MEN it means ALL men EXCEPT FOR pre trib rapture AND the last day or

The dead will rise when Christ returns DOESN'T really mean the DEAD, but THOSE WHO NEVER DIE and followed Him.  And though death and judgment are promised to every man IT ISN'T REALLY EVERY MAN because the pre trib has JUDGMENT and translation, same as on the last day of this age or 

We sow a natural body are raised a spiritual body DOESN'T MEAN THAT AT ALL, it means sown natural body raised A SPIRIT to RETURN FOR the SAME BODY that is going back to dust OUT OF THE CORRUPTION of the EARTH or

If I had a computer and was going to church hearing all these different teachings that not only I COULDN'T FIND WRITTEN, but WHAT WAS WRITTEN said something ELSE, 

I wouldn't believe it either.

That's my opinion anyhow, on this really sad and scary subject.  

A pastor, on faith in today's evangelical Church, told me that we must love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. "We must dig Ron, deeper in the Information Age." Luke 19:40-But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.” Everyone knows Romans 10:17-"So then faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word of God." Teaching about the Noah and the Ark in our Sunday Schools and Christian homes is not enough today. 

The full power of Romans 10:17 can be utilized by showing how the amazing Word of God is "really true" such as Isaiah 36:1-2.The Siege of Lachish - Window into the Bible

I've used it with Christian youth-it works. Again, if there are Sunday School teachers , youth pastors or parents peeking in from the web, please at least pray about it and use these free resources. The windowintothebible photos are free to use which is almost a miracle.

An 8 year-old church-going daughter of an uncle's friend, told her parents she doesn't believe in the "silly stories" of the Bible. Christian kids are pondering things- many just won't say what they really feel and believe until they leave the Christian faith. But thanks to Jesus Christ, who wants all our kids and youth to have great faith in him, we -miraculously- have simple pictorial proof of the Bible. He has given us all the tools to keep the Christian youth in Christ. So I'm praying that I-and hopefully others- roll up our sleeves and do it . It is not rocket science and it is too late.

Thanks so much for your frank reply DeighAnn! I super appreciate it sister- may God bless you and all who are reading this.

• Thanks 1