• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

4 hours ago, Jaydub said:

I believe they are all believers,, old testament saints new testament saints, its Abrahams promise

It is plain that those people given white robes are living, mortal people. They are of course; believers but many believers will fail the test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12, and will only survive without the honour of white robes. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15

We Christians, of uncountable numbers; ARE the offspring of Abraham, by descent and Spiritually. Galatians 3:26-29

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

22 hours ago, Keras said:

It is plain that those people given white robes are living, mortal people.

I don't see it, these people are standing before the throne of God. Can mortal man stand before God

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/assets-v3/images/copyChkboxOff.gif Rev 7:10

And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”
I don't think I have ever even thought that they might be on earth, if they are before God on his throne,  wouldn't they have to have there incorruptible bodies? Can mortal man be in Gods presents 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

15 minutes ago, Jaydub said:

I don't see it, these people are standing before the throne of God. Can mortal man stand before God

Yes.   Stephen and Ezekiel did. Acts 7:56, Ezekiel 1:1

God's Throne is a spiritual concept, as such it can be anywhere and everywhere. No one receives immortality until the Book of Life is opened, at the GWT Judgment. Revelation 20:11-15

Revelation Chapter 7 is a Prophecy of entirely earthly things. The first 3 verses set the scene and it never changes. Verses 15-17 refer to the Eternal state, after the Millennium reign of King Jesus, when the new earth and Jerusalem comes. Proved by - God will wipe away every tear.  Revelation 21:4