Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling in place.” ~ Jan Markell

Has anyone related to what is now occurring, with how one man can control the world?

How far in life here in America can you get without a Social Security number, and who decides to get one? Parents must jump through many hoops to obtain a birth certificate without applying for an SS account number at birth.

Get pulled over by the police, go to a doctor or hospital, employment application, a bank account, everything; what is the first thing asked after name, address, and date of birth? You got it. How does one live a productive life without that personal identifier? You know, the little card that says, “not for identification purposes,” like the one issued to me until it was removed for obvious reasons.

Registration and data banks have become dangerous. I will refrain from the 2nd Amendment and gun control registration being implemented now but think about this.

You do not own your biological information, which goes into a global data bank, and they have graduated from fingerprint collection to DNA collection. Everyone is now collecting biological information that goes into a data bank and is easily retrievable in minutes.

If you are innocent of a charge and arrested, your check is swabbed in processing and goes into that database. That information cannot be expunged for any reason. The military, government, hospitals, and Ancestory.com even sell your information when you send off your ancestry request; all are not retrievable or expungable.

Sure, it aids in cold cases and current crime investigations for convictions. But think of all the misuse and abuse of such tracking. You are genetically predisposed to get cancer or a heart attack at age thirty-six or whenever. Sorry, no health or life insurance for you or paying exorbitant premiums, to name one.

Privacy rights and laws are rapidly changing, and not for the better. We are not secure in our papers or in our person anymore, ask the ATF.

I thought things could not get any more ridiculous with O’Biden intentionally destroying our nation. Until, as Commander and Chief, issuing a mandate that the military switch to electric vehicles. That will surely boost China’s economy by buying batteries. Are you kidding me?

But I digress; it is becoming a mad, mad, mad world. Idiots and tyrant puppets dancing to the tune of the unseen realm.

BIDEN-BBB.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.04

It simply means BETTER BUILD BACKWARD.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling in place.” ~ Jan Markell

Has anyone related to what is now occurring, with how one man can control the world?

How far in life here in America can you get without a Social Security number, and who decides to get one? Parents must jump through many hoops to obtain a birth certificate without applying for an SS account number at birth.

Get pulled over by the police, go to a doctor or hospital, employment application, a bank account, everything; what is the first thing asked after name, address, and date of birth? You got it. How does one live a productive life without that personal identifier? You know, the little card that says, “not for identification purposes,” like the one issued to me until it was removed for obvious reasons.

Registration and data banks have become dangerous. I will refrain from the 2nd Amendment and gun control registration being implemented now but think about this.

You do not own your biological information, which goes into a global data bank, and they have graduated from fingerprint collection to DNA collection. Everyone is now collecting biological information that goes into a data bank and is easily retrievable in minutes.

If you are innocent of a charge and arrested, your check is swabbed in processing and goes into that database. That information cannot be expunged for any reason. The military, government, hospitals, and Ancestory.com even sell your information when you send off your ancestry request; all are not retrievable or expungable.

Sure, it aids in cold cases and current crime investigations for convictions. But think of all the misuse and abuse of such tracking. You are genetically predisposed to get cancer or a heart attack at age thirty-six or whenever. Sorry, no health or life insurance for you or paying exorbitant premiums, to name one.

Privacy rights and laws are rapidly changing, and not for the better. We are not secure in our papers or in our person anymore, ask the ATF.

I thought things could not get any more ridiculous with O’Biden intentionally destroying our nation. Until, as Commander and Chief, issuing a mandate that the military switch to electric vehicles. That will surely boost China’s economy by buying batteries. Are you kidding me?

But I digress; it is becoming a mad, mad, mad world. Idiots and tyrant puppets dancing to the tune of the unseen realm.

BIDEN-BBB.png

I wish you were wrong . . . but . . . I cannot disagree with you my brother . . . 

I like the quote you gave at the first . . . the pieces are falling into place . . . . 

Ray . . . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  11

1 hour ago, Ray12614 said:

I wish you were wrong . . . but . . . I cannot disagree with you my brother . . . 

I like the quote you gave at the first . . . the pieces are falling into place . . . . 

Ray . . . 

Prophecy is falling into place. :)

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother!

Hi Dennis,well said- like Brother Ray I too would have loved to disagree,to have offered anything at all to show evidence that you are mistaken--- can't do it,it is certainly the NWO( if that's what we can call it)pieces are falling into place,this " system" has been being set up for ages by the rulers of darkness and now it almost complete

It is a mad mad mad & so very sad world we live in- I fight so hard to hold on to my personal info but it's like rowing upstream against the current- and water does take the path of least resistance ,but no one resists,do they?Now it's a tidal wave!

Why so much complacency is the part I've a hard time understanding,I don't get people that just go with the flow without considering exactly what that might result in- are most folks just walking about so wrapped up in their own little"all about me':world?"Well,it's no big deal or doesn't affect ME right now"..   hmmm,hard to reconcile,isn't it?

But then again,WE Understand the Word of God,we've been warned what is to come and we Know the ending,and the New Beginning.....uhhhhh

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

22 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

It is a mad mad mad & so very sad world we live in

Ya both got that right!    however,

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."       Psalm 118:24

Psalm 59:16 “But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning:

for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.”   (can we get an AMEN!)

A beautiful day today, staying home, as I recently had arm surgery and can not attend our fellowship at church today.
I went up to the hi-way on the four wheeler to get the Sunday paper for my wife and gazed upon a gazillion wild flowers.
She also can not teach her Sunday school class of children due to her passing a kidney stone...face.jpg.d4cfa5740955462e74c7c3df3ab3e63e.jpg
We both are taking needed days off from our businesses to recoup, so here I am.

I hold privacy in high esteem. But personal data is very lucrative and we can not stop it's theft. Too valuable to the hijackers.
So I quit losing sleep over the loss of it, and TRY to think on what I do have, our God's great blessings.

The opportunity to have stopped all the craziness at the elections is long passed, so we can only put on a tourniquet. 
I do not do face book or any social talk clubs, no google etc accounts, no phone apps  of any kind, no land line, or anything asking for ph #'s or addresses, no quick auto sign in anywhere,   etc etc. And just press on, sowing seed, sharing good news.....

"Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one’s labor in which he toils under the sun

during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward."   Ecclesiastes 5:18

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2
  • Praise God! 1

41 minutes ago, Sower said:

Ya both got that right!    however,

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."       Psalm 118:24

Psalm 59:16 “But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning:

for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.”   (can we get an AMEN!)

A beautiful day today, staying home, as I recently had arm surgery and can not attend our fellowship at church today.
I went up to the hi-way on the four wheeler to get the Sunday paper for my wife and gazed upon a gazillion wild flowers.
She also can not teach her Sunday school class of children due to her passing a kidney stone...face.jpg.d4cfa5740955462e74c7c3df3ab3e63e.jpg
We both are taking needed days off from our businesses to recoup, so here I am.

I hold privacy in high esteem. But personal data is very lucrative and we can not stop it's theft. Too valuable to the hijackers.
So I quit losing sleep over the loss of it, and TRY to think on what I do have, our God's great blessings.

The opportunity to have stopped all the craziness at the elections is long passed, so we can only put on a tourniquet. 
I do not do face book or any social talk clubs, no google etc accounts, no phone apps  of any kind, no land line, or anything asking for ph #'s or addresses, no quick auto sign in anywhere,   etc etc. And just press on, sowing seed, sharing good news.....

"Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one’s labor in which he toils under the sun

during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward."   Ecclesiastes 5:18

HALLELUYAH!:amen:Let us make Joyful Noise to the Lord!!!!!!;🤗😀❤️

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.31
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.84
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

BIDEN-BBB.png

Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed;

but my kindness shall not depart from thee,

neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed,

saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you,

My peace I give to you;

not as the world gives do I give to you.

Let not your heart be troubled,

neither let it be afraid. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

9 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother!

Hi Dennis,well said- like Brother Ray I too would have loved to disagree,to have offered anything at all to show evidence that you are mistaken--- can't do it,it is certainly the NWO( if that's what we can call it)pieces are falling into place,this " system" has been being set up for ages by the rulers of darkness and now it almost complete

It is a mad mad mad & so very sad world we live in- I fight so hard to hold on to my personal info but it's like rowing upstream against the current- and water does take the path of least resistance ,but no one resists,do they?Now it's a tidal wave!

Why so much complacency is the part I've a hard time understanding,I don't get people that just go with the flow without considering exactly what that might result in- are most folks just walking about so wrapped up in their own little"all about me':world?"Well,it's no big deal or doesn't affect ME right now"..   hmmm,hard to reconcile,isn't it?

But then again,WE Understand the Word of God,we've been warned what is to come and we Know the ending,and the New Beginning.....uhhhhh

Hello, kwik!

That was what I was beating around the bush on. We see a convergence of everything coming together as foretold in God’s Word.

I have long notes on Matthew 24, below, and elsewhere describing the world before Jesus’s 2nd coming. Seeing a rapid convergence of the following, many major companies turning “woke” (Disney, Busch, Nike & hundreds of others), ANTIFA, LBGTQXY&Z, politicians, etc. We see the “season” and approach of seven years never seen in history or never will again.

I went item by item through the twenty things below, from the news, political speeches, laws and proposed laws, special interest groups, entertainment, sports, some religions, etc. I could not list them all, not even close.

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, eproud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So many things do not make logical or business sense. Why do significant companies turn their backs on their core consumers and shove political correctness down their throats? Catering to less than <1% of the consumer base.

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. [emphasis mine]

In America, the government is turning against Christians spewing hate speech, a basket of deplorables, domestic terrorists, intolerant, exclusionary, and the problem with unity and acceptance.

Obummer said it best from a Muslim country, “America is no longer a Christian nation, but…”

Chicken Little’s timing was off; the sky will fall soon, a.k.a. the Tribulation.

As you said, we know who wins, and Christ will be victorious. This is not fear-mongering, but the best time ever to share the GOOD NEWS in a dangerous and depraved world.

Gay Pride.jpeg

• Loved it! 1

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello, kwik!

That was what I was beating around the bush on. We see a convergence of everything coming together as foretold in God’s Word.

I have long notes on Matthew 24, below, and elsewhere describing the world before Jesus’s 2nd coming. Seeing a rapid convergence of the following, many major companies turning “woke” (Disney, Busch, Nike & hundreds of others), ANTIFA, LBGTQXY&Z, politicians, etc. We see the “season” and approach of seven years never seen in history or never will again.

I went item by item through the twenty things below, from the news, political speeches, laws and proposed laws, special interest groups, entertainment, sports, some religions, etc. I could not list them all, not even close.

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, eproud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So many things do not make logical or business sense. Why do significant companies turn their backs on their core consumers and shove political correctness down their throats? Catering to less than <1% of the consumer base.

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. [emphasis mine]

In America, the government is turning against Christians spewing hate speech, a basket of deplorables, domestic terrorists, intolerant, exclusionary, and the problem with unity and acceptance.

Obummer said it best from a Muslim country, “America is no longer a Christian nation, but…”

Chicken Little’s timing was off; the sky will fall soon, a.k.a. the Tribulation.

As you said, we know who wins, and Christ will be victorious. This is not fear-mongering, but the best time ever to share the GOOD NEWS in a dangerous and depraved world.

Gay Pride.jpeg

Oh yes Brother,I got your drift immediately & so did all of us here - and surely it is not fear mongering,it's simply impressing the urgency to share that Good News!!! Amen!

But really,it's always urgent,the time indeed is running out BUT who is guaranteed tomorrow?

Praise Jesus,let us speak JESUS like there's no tomorrow every opportunity we get❤️

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1