• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

This multitude of people have all been saved and come from all nations and languages.  This is not a  pretrib rapture, as many believe.  It is all the Christian people who have ever lived and have passed on.  This is the multitude that John sees standing before the Lord in their white robes, washed in the blood of the Lamb, and their sins made white as snow.

Thank you, I see I missed 'all Christians' so I went back and put it in. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/1/2023 at 11:32 AM, DeighAnn said:

YOU SAY "No seals have been opened" 

yet it is written THE LAMB OPENED THEM, do you think the book was RESEALED to be unsealed later? 

After Rev. 2 & 3 which is "THE CHURCH AGE" not before the Church Age ends. Everything after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER, I can't understand why this is so difficult to understand sister. The Wrath of God is what he is bringing forth, that happens during the 70th week, not before.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

NO WONDER the CHURCHES of today can't bring in new people. 

IF WHAT IS WRITTEN ISN'T GODS TRUTH, then what is the point?  

Maybe you should try to go with something MORE LIKE

I read it and understand it, you read it and don't understand it. Basically it has zero to do with what is being read. The biggest problem I see is people not called to prophecy will not listen, and they try to teach that which they do not understand. 

Rev. 4:1 on is the "HEREAFTER", Rev. chapters 2 and 3 are the "THINGS THAT ARE" and Jesus stated this in  Rev. 1. Thus Rev. 2 and 3 are the Church Age chapters, everything after that is the 70th week chapters. 

"you don't believe THE HORSES HAVE BEEN RELEASED yet" OR something like that.   AT LEAST so there are no stumbling blocks LIKE THIS to deal with that way.  BUT YOUR approach just hurts EVERY Christian, IMHO

Horses are just symbolism anyway, we have Four Actions the Anti-Christ will take and a 5th (Martyrs) he also takes, but God used the Symbolism  of Zechariah's four horses, 1.) He Conquers 2.) He brings War/takes away peace 3.) He brings Famine 4.) He brings much death/sickness 5.) He Martyrs those people who get saved during the 70th week. 

God's Wrath is the 6th Seal. ALL 6 COVER the same 42 months, the 7th Seal RELEASES the Trumpet Judgments to come forth. Who blows the Trumpets to bring the Judgments? Angels, who Pours out the Vials? Angels, who brings the Seals Judgments to pass? NO ONE, Jesus is merely prophesying what the Trumpet Judgments will bring when the Scroll is unsealed. 

I know the "Horses" or Trumpet Judgments have not been released, because these "HORSES" are really just the Anti-Christ, and he is not ruling as we speak as the Beast. He has to conquer Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region before he becomes the Beast. So, how can any horse be released? The color of the horses merely represent states of being did you know that? A White horse always represented a Conqueror throughout history. A Red Horse represents War/blood. A Black horse represent famine or dearth in the earth. A Pale Green horse represents sickness & death. 

Its mere symbolism sister. Jesus will also be a VICTOR at the end, that is why he is shown on a White horse. 

If the seals are the wrath of God

THEN WHAT 'LITTLE' SEASON
ARE THESE GUYS WAITING FOR THAT COMES AFTER THE WRATH OF GOD in which their fellowservants are being KILLED LIKE THEY WERE?

The Seals are Jesus foretelling what comes with God's/and His (the Lamb's) Wrath when it is finally released by the 7th Seal. Why do you think the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8 ? Why does the 7th Seal DO NOTHING (just like the other 6 in reality) when it is opened up? Because the other seals do nothing either, and since this is the 7th Seal why does Jesus need to ANNOUNCE FUTURE EVENTS that will soon come? He doesn't that is why this time there is ONLY SILENCE in heaven, nothing is said because the FUTURE EVENTS are now here, the Wrath is finally at hand, the 7th Seal brings the 7 Trumps which are the Wrath of God. That is also why Rev. 10 only speaks about SEVEN THUNDERS. The number 7 is Divine Completion, not 14 or 21. That's why 7 Vials emit from the 7th Trump. The 7 emits from the 7. 

So, the Seals are NOT the Wrath, they only FORTELL of the soon to come Wrath, the "Little Season" that those Martyrs must WAIT ON is also the 3.5 years of God's Wrath BUT.........ALAS, since the Seals are Jesus Prophesying FUTURE EVENTS TO COME, he is foretelling THEIR THOUGHTS after they die, which is in the "FUTURE", which only comes after the 7th Seal is opened. In other words, just before the Wrath of God falls Jesus is in heaven, he is symbolically taking Seals off a Scrolled Judgment. This doesn't need to be done in reality, this is just written so we can understand what is coming, a SEALED SCROLL 2000 years ago meant people would see INSTRUCTIONS to what was coming which were SEALED INSIDE. 

The "Little Season" is the Anti-Christs 42 month reign and fits exactly with what I stated sister, Seals 1-5 are ALL ABOUT the Anti-Christs coming 42 month reign, and thus the 5th seal fits in this manner also, its the Martyrs of the FUTURE, or the soon to come Anti-Christ/Beast reign, Jesus just FORTELLS their THOUGHTS before they even DIE !! Smile.......God gave us a beautiful book in the book of Revelation, but he also chose to create a book only He could reveal, our human minds can not unscramble this book. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, DeighAnn said:

How is ANY OF THAT deception?  THE ANTI CHRIST isn't the opposite of CHRIST, as in making people 'renounce' Christ and BEING EVIL and killing them when they won't worship him

it is the IMPOSTER of Christ, the INSTEAD OF

The DECEPTION that will cost many people their lives happens before the Rapture, those who hear an UNTRUTH are DECEIVED if they believe that untruth right?  Don't kid yourself, Satan seeks to deceive the Church every day. So, many young people will hear this "untruth" being spoken about, that we will all have to go through the tribulation no matter what, and will put off getting saved, THEN they will not have the fortitude to die for Christ when the time comes and the rubber meets the road.

Satan deceives Christians also, of course, he deceived Peter.

yet he will sure SEEM to be the savior of the world.  BUT 'don't be deceived by any man'....666 the number of a man...JUST LIKE CHRIST is the SON OF MAN....

This is simply a misreading of the scriptures, he never rules the whole world, he will rule the E.U. (who votes him in) and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region, that's it, read Dan. 11:40-43 it tells us where all he Conquers. The WHOLE EARTH means the LAND being spoken about, and that is the land/earth around the Mediterranean Sea, that is where all 7 Beasts ARISE FROM, the Great Sea (Mediterranean). The 3rd Beast was said to also rule ALL THE EARTH also, and Nebuchadnezzar was said to rule over men WHERESOEVER they laid their head. But its speaking about the earth/land around the Great Sea, not the whole world. The New World is the 1/3 that burns, both North & South America Combined makes up 1/3 of the landmass, and 1/3 of the Trees Burn. The Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of all the water on this earth. In Rev. 8 Apophis (Asteroid) will hit on April 13, 2029, in the Pacific Ocean, just off the California Coast and thus that is what the 1/3 means in Rev. 8. So, only the Old World needs to be overcome, but that doesn't even happen in full. he will not rule China or Russia, even though Russia's army will be wiped out.

What part of this means the WHOLE WORLD? 

Mediterranee_02_EN(1).jpg.c911308e4ce03a4460d483aa2f313fb5.jpg

Lets see the 7 Kingdoms were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ.

Babylonian Empire

babylonian_empire(1).png.7511efdbd24a88cd77f3d8a654805dc0.png

Persian Empire

e4129b7950c233852f8396c1d0c2d205-900x651.jpg.07dbff746861ecc2b0c9b7d6d6e9c6d3.jpg

Grecian Empire

greek_empire(5).png.c58b4d50f83ebef04a2e6c29ef05364b.png

The Roman Empire

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(10).png.99a940c79b77046d0f1f42ca32882cbc.png

The Anti-Christ Beast rules from the European Union AND Conquers the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

The E.U. currently has agreements with every nation from Syria, to Israel to Morocco via the "European Neighborhood Policy" and this is the very region Dan. 11:40-43 shows the Anti-Christ conquering from his base, the E.U., as a Grecian born king or appointed President of the E.U. 

download(14).jpg.77941c39a5951b34d5d4349ddc4c7b4e.jpg

EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(5).png.0929b115e8895849a154d3fc2bebc73d.png

Notice how the Anti-Christs Beast Kingdom will be exactly like the Fourth Roman Beast on a map, even though its a 5th Beast and a 7th Head. None of these 7 will have ruled the whole earth, they all will have ruled over the Mediterranean Sea Area Region. 

So, all of this "He rules the whole earth" is just coming from people who see words "WHOLE EARTH" but doesn't put in the grunt work it takes to see the WHOLE EARTH being spoken of is the Mediterranean Sea Region only !! Of course not everyone is called unto Prophecy like me and not everyone in prophecy yields unto these deep truths. Men tend to go along to get along, that's not my style anymore. 

THAT IS THE DECEPTION.  He performs SIGNS AND WONDERS AND HE IS SO GOOD AT PRETENDING TO BE CHRIST THAT MOST OF THE WORLD

He is NEVER GOOD, and he deceives no one basically, he leads EVIL MEN, yes he TRIES (TRIES.......TRIES) to deceive the Elected or SAVED in Matt. 24:25-28 but reread it, he can't deceive those Jews who have repented because Jesus has FOREWARNED them what to look for, READ IT VERY CLOSELY !! Jesus indeed says he will try to deceive the very Elect (Those Jews who repent) BUT, BUT I have told you BEFOREHAND !! So, when you see a guy in the desert or in a secret store room saying they are the Messiah, you know better, because everyone will SEE ME COMING, from the Eastern Skies !!! BOOM, therefore those Elect Jews can not be deceived, that s what that verse really means. He is not even going to have to try to deceive the 2/3 of the Jews who did not give their lives to Jesus and flee Judea, they will be there for him to kill, Zech. 13:8-9 says that the 2/3 will die. Only those in hiding in the Petra/Bozrah area does he need to try and trick, everyone else living in his Kingdom he can kill or they love and adore him. He doesn't need to try and fake being a Jewish Messiah, nor does he.

willingly WORSHIPS THE IMAGE.  He will be SOO GOOD that even GODS ELECT, if the time wasn't shortened would be DECEIVED.  

Fearful people worship evil men, the Germans worshiped at Hitlers doorsteps. The English word Worship[e] merely means to be worthy of praise, the humanistic people clearly think men are more worthy of worship and praise than God is.

It DOESN'T MAKE any sense FOR Satan to be making Chrisitans DENOUNCE CHRIST,

Sure it does, the Romans did the same exact thing, the reason you conflate all of these things is you think he comes as a FAKE Jewish Messiah, how never does that, nor does it say he will do that. When we see the FAKE MIRACLES, that might only be the Jewish False Prophet under his orders bringing forth a fake Jewish Messiah like the Pharisees did in 70ish AD, as Jesus prophesied they would do (John 5:43). But it can't work, Jesus has already foretold them where he will be coming from, the Eastern Skies.

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

This has ZERO to do with the END TIMES, this is just stating an obvious fact, Satan is a liar, he lied to Peter and then Peter also denied Jesus 3 times, because Satan whispers lies. ALWAYS.

"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:" Mark 13:14 KJV

This will be an IMAGE of the E.U. President (A.C.) placed in the temple by a Jewish High Priest at the 1290, which is 30 days before the Beast Conquers Israel at the 1260.

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV

Why do you think there is a FALLING AWAY instead of a MASS SLAUGHTER?  Because they ARE DECEIVED into believing the MESSIAH has returned....

2 Thess. 2 is not about a DEPARTURE of the Faith, it is about a DEPARTURE by the Church from thus earth, as verse 1 shows, a Gathering unto Jesus Christ. The World and Church gets coarser and coarser no doubt, but this is about the Churches DEPARTURE.

This is my calling, so I understand this, it took me 30 years before God gave me these things starting 8 years ago, probably because it was only for THESE END TIMES !! But I understand everything that is going to go down, if I say I don't I would be lying. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 5/1/2023 at 12:12 PM, DeighAnn said:

How is ANY OF THAT deception?  THE ANTI CHRIST isn't the opposite of CHRIST, as in making people 'renounce' Christ and BEING EVIL and killing them when they won't worship him

it is the IMPOSTER of Christ, the INSTEAD OF

yet he will sure SEEM to be the savior of the world.  BUT 'don't be deceived by any man'....666 the number of a man...JUST LIKE CHRIST is the SON OF MAN....

500. antichristos ►
Strong's Concordance
antichristos: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Original Word: ἀντίχριστος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: antichristos
Phonetic Spelling: (an-tee'-khris-tos)
Definition: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Usage: antichrist, either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.
HELPS Word-studies
500 antíxristos (from 473 /antí, "opposite to, in place of" and 5547 /Xristós, "Christ") – properly, opposite to Christ; someone acting in place of (against) Christ; "Antichrist."

THAT IS THE DECEPTION.  He performs SIGNS AND WONDERS AND HE IS SO GOOD AT PRETENDING TO BE CHRIST THAT MOST OF THE WORLD

willingly WORSHIPS THE IMAGE. 
He will be SOO GOOD that even GODS ELECT, if the time wasn't shortened would be DECEIVED.  

It DOESN'T MAKE any sense FOR Satan to be making Chrisitans DENOUNCE CHRIST,

HOW IS THAT FOOLING ANYONE?  

2 CORINTHIANS 11

12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:" Mark 13:14 KJV

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV

Why do you think there is a FALLING AWAY instead of a MASS SLAUGHTER?  Because they ARE DECEIVED into believing the MESSIAH has returned....

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18 KJV

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE 'IS SEEN TO ARRIVE LIKE THAT' but after the workings of Satan?    

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Just to put forth another way, THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN to be, not assumed to be

exactly, it's deception because the antichrist pretends to be Christian but really kills and exterminates the real believers.  This is the working of Satan, the antichrist deceives his followers into believing that his paganism is really the original Christianity

• Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/30/2023 at 3:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

Please advise your opinion of what exactly is the cause of global martyrdom of Christians in the great tribulation ?

Islam.

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 5/1/2023 at 7:40 AM, Revelation Man said:

The Anti-Christ will wipe out Islam and ALL False Religion, and Martyr all who refuse to accept the Mark of the Beast, but he only rules in the E.U. and the Mediterranean Sea Region he conquers.

The Anti-Christ will wipe out Islam and ALL False Religion

WOW!

Let's see..... FALSE RELIGIONS:

Islam.... 2 billion

Secular/Atheist/Agnostic... 1.2 billion

Hinduism.... 1.2 billion

Buddism.... 500 million

Chinese Traditional Religion..... 400 million

Ethnic Religions.... 300 million

African Traditional Religion.... 100 million

All others including.... Sikhism, Spiritism, Judaism, Shinto, Unitarian Universalism,                                        Cao Dai.....etc..... approx 100 million

And let's not forget the BIGGEST FALSE RELIGION of all, according to the antichrist...... CHRISTIANITY....... over 2 billion.

Well that pretty much takes care of the global population doesn't it?????

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

On 4/30/2023 at 5:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

Please advise your opinion of what exactly is the cause of global martyrdom of Christians in the great tribulation ?

As the global martyrdom of believers occurs during the 7 year reign of the beast, then the events associated with the beast would provide insight to the reason for the martyrdom of the saints.

As we see the rise of the beast in Revelation 13 in which the devil provides the beast his power, correlates with when the destroyer Absalom/Apollyon (aka Satan), is given the key to the bottomless pit (Revelation 9:1); we then see the world prior to this event in Revelation 8, with one third of earths environmental resources having been destroyed. The cause for this destruction is provided in Revelation 9:20, where mankind is in love with the things his hands produce and will not repent from doing. The results from this materialistic love affair are all manner of murders, sorceries (technologies), fornications, and thefts (Revelation 9:21).

These murders in which the saints are martyred will also include 1/3 of earths populace (Revelation 9:15-19), thereby indicating insufficient resources to suffice for all mankind. Earths leaders are therefore influenced by four deceiving angels to enact a global genocide in order for supplies to suffice in an ever deteriorating environmental landscape due to the love mankind has for the things his hands make through polluting industries.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Edited by luigi

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/5/2023 at 7:37 PM, FJK said:

Islam.

It seems their religious building at the temple mount in Jerusalem strongly prepared for the purpose.

This below site is already aware of this agenda, while most of us are still sleeping.

https://www.israel365news.com/323202/did-the-quran-come-to-replace-the-torah/ 

@Revelation Man

@luigi 

@JoeCanada

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

18 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

It seems their religious building at the temple mount in Jerusalem strongly prepared for the purpose.

@Revelation Man

@luigi 

@JoeCanada

Who knows? Have to search the Word to get a true perspective.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

This below site is already aware of this agenda, while most of us are still sleeping.

@Revelation Man

@luigi 

@JoeCanada

I certainly do believe that Islam will dominate in the last days.

It will be THE tool of the antichrist.

I know of no other religion that still uses a sword for execution. During a declared global jihad by the antichrist there are some 2 billion Muslims worldwide who could potentially wage war against Jews and Christians. There will be a great slaughter!