• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, debrakay said:

@Anne2 It was a very frightening documentary, but Matt did a good job not letting it get too out of hand and did his best to get some valid answers.  I could see that many of the "health" people could care less about the health of the children in the long run.  The one lady who had transitioned and regretted her decision was a heart breaker.  She is being vocal, but the alphabet people and the experts are doing their best to silence anyone in opposition of the plan the take these children's future's.  It is definitely an evilness that has permeated our society today.  Sexual perversions (of all kinds) is a long-time sin of mankind but it is worse than ever before in my book.

According to a family member, who thinks he is homosexual, married to a man, and part of this giant Community of other "same sex" people, they have many times told me the Gay Community is opposed to Transgender.

Here is a Facebook post, by the person, I am using to make a point.  But it isn't just on his page, but everyone he knows and who knows who he knows, etc.   I don't think Trans Idealism has a real leg to stand on its own merit, and why the effort to make it become something.   The Silver Lining here, if Democrats, jump onto the Trans ship completely, maybe, it will cause Democrats to lose some the Gay Community, that makes the trans Community look non existent.

The "trans" community is destroying the "gay" community.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, LiveWire said:

According to a family member, who thinks he is homosexual, married to a man, and part of this giant Community of other "same sex" people, they have many times told me the Gay Community is opposed to Transgender.

I have heard this from other gay people too.  Much like the Muslims that do not follow the fanatics and some customs of their religion.  The LDS people that do not follow all the stranger doctrines of their religion.  ETC.  These people would just rather live a quiet life and not create trouble for others or bring notice to their life.  I hope they do speak up and vote their conscience.  The children are being groomed and obliterated just like women's sports and women in general.  For some reason it seems to me these trans men despise real women in their own way or maybe it's an ego thing.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,508
  • Content Per Day:  1.45

1 hour ago, debrakay said:

I have heard this from other gay people too.  Much like the Muslims that do not follow the fanatics and some customs of their religion.  The LDS people that do not follow all the stranger doctrines of their religion.  ETC.  These people would just rather live a quiet life and not create trouble for others or bring notice to their life.  I hope they do speak up and vote their conscience.  The children are being groomed and obliterated just like women's sports and women in general.  For some reason it seems to me these trans men despise real women in their own way or maybe it's an ego thing.  

Great video I am going to have my sister watch that tomarrow. Thank you DK. It was so nice to hear the passion in those men. We cannot stand down or hide from all thays going on. God give us the strength and wisdom to stand. In Jesus Christ our Lord.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,508
  • Content Per Day:  1.45

1 hour ago, LiveWire said:

Here is a Facebook post, by the person, I am using to make a point.  But it isn't just on his page, but everyone he knows and who knows who he knows, etc.   I don't think Trans Idealism has a real leg to stand on its own merit, and why the effort to make it become something.   The Silver Lining here, if Democrats, jump onto the Trans ship completely, maybe, it will cause Democrats to lose some the Gay Community, that makes the trans Community look non existent.

The "trans" community is destroying the "gay" community.

Thank you for this too. I never even thought about that. It makes sense though. Good to know.

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

14 hours ago, George said:

@JimmyB  Do you honestly believe that kids should be getting this kind of surgery, no matter what you believe?  Kids ... getting life-altering surgery before the judgment centers of their brain are even developed?

That is what you interpreted from my post?  Seriously?

This is what I wrote: The subject of sexual identity is important, so a balanced discussion is appropriate.  More important is Jesus' command, citing the Old Testament, that we must love our neighbor as ourself.  That means all people, regardless of gender.

Try reading that again and refrain my making false accusations.

14 hours ago, George said:

Why do you hate children?

See???  Taking someone's post and twisting what they said is very strange behavior isn't it?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,810
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

16 hours ago, JimmyB said:

c) George wrote "The Matt Walsh documentary, "What is a woman?" is available to watch on Twitter.   It's 1 1/2 hours of detailed information of how kids are being manipulated." That screams "imbalance", as in presenting one side only.

When you said this ... I don't know what your beliefs are ... and if you've never seen the video, it seems strange that you are commenting on something you've not seen!  Do you understand the straightforward question ... to which you never answered?    I still am awaiting your reply.  A straightforward answer will help me understand your logic.  Be blessed!  :)

59 minutes ago, George said:

59 minutes ago, George said:

When you said this ... I don't know what your beliefs are ... and if you've never seen the video, it seems strange that you are commenting on something you've not seen!  Do you understand the straightforward question ... to which you never answered?    I still am awaiting your reply.  A straightforward answer will help me understand your logic.  Be blessed!  :)

You described the video this way: "The Matt Walsh documentary, "What is a woman?" is available to watch on Twitter.   It's 1 1/2 hours of detailed information of how kids are being manipulated."  So, I have no desire to watch a video that has the clear intent of show how kids are being manipulated.

Would you watch a video in which Christians are portrayed as hypocrites and liars?  It clearly would be biased and offensive., so now you understand why I won't watch a biased documentary.

(I don't know why your post was duplicated above.)

Edited by JimmyB

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,810
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Can you answer the direct question I asked you @JimmyB ?   Right now, I see dodging, evasiveness, and misdirection.

Here is a scene from the Bible as some would like to see it...

Then an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Get up and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” (This is a wilderness road.) So he got up and went. Now there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of the Candace, the queen of the Ethiopians, in charge of her entire treasury. He had come to Jerusalem to worship and was returning home; seated in his chariot, he was reading the prophet Isaiah. Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over to this chariot and join it.” So Philip ran up to it and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah. He asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” He replied, “How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to get in and sit beside him...

But Philip said to him, "I cannot do that, since you are not only of an inferior race, but you also have been castrated.  Don't you know that the book that you are reading is for the Jews?  And not only that, but your castration means that you are no longer a true man.  You have changed your gender from the way God created you into someone with no gender at all.  You have chosen the way of Satan!"

So Philip left him by the oasis and purified himself.