• Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

10 minutes ago, teddyv said:

You are doing it again.

Doing what giving my opinion?

12 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Out here in BC, I looked out my window and literally saw a fire start from a lightning strike.

I believe you and I think they are possibly  able to make those lightning strikes artificially versus natural.

But either way my opinion is they're doing those fires on purpose whether it's arsonist or controlling lightning strikes or high grade military laser weapons on planes ect.

I'm just giving my opinion like other people give theirs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, shanee said:

I believe you and I think they are possibly  able to make those lightning strikes artificially versus natural.

You would be very, very wrong in thinking that I agree with that statement.

4 minutes ago, shanee said:

But either way my opinion is they're doing those fires on purpose whether it's arsonist or controlling lightning strikes or high grade military laser weapons on planes ect.

That's an opinion, but is it an informed opinion? 

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

6 minutes ago, teddyv said:

You would be very, very wrong in thinking that I agree with that statement.

Oh most likely I figure you disagree with me for sure.

But hey I respect your opinion.

7 minutes ago, teddyv said:

That's an opinion, but is it an informed opinion? 

I would say it's a very informed opinion as much as I study their evil tricks..

But if you want me to break down how they can control the weather I will admit that would be very complex for me I would have to go back and find all the research I've done.

So if you don't think they can control the weather at all or only some things that's cool I respect your opinion. I don't want any problems I come in peace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Just to share we have been smoke free here for a few days now! Had some nice rains, now followed by clear blue skies gentle breezes 65 degree nights and 80 to 85 degree days.

It is so nice that I can't stand it and am heading back to Florida for much of August. Got to get the window hurricane barricades in order.

Why is it people choose to live in houses again? Oh yes, convenience,  security, investment, and community blah blah blah.

Wife is out looking at yet another one in the back woods. Like waaay back.

Me, I think I am about ready for a congregate living facility and apple sauce at lunchtime. - In a nonsmoking environment.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Just to share we have been smoke free here for a few days now! Had some nice rains, now followed by clear blue skies gentle breezes 65 degree nights and 80 to 85 degree days.

It is so nice that I can't stand it and am heading back to Florida for much of August. Got to get the window hurricane barricades in order.

Why is it people choose to live in houses again? Oh yes, convenience,  security, investment, and community blah blah blah.

Wife is out looking at yet another one in the back woods. Like waaay back.

Me, I think I am about ready for a congregate living facility and apple sauce at lunchtime. - In a nonsmoking environment.

I prefer the Medieval style of living in the woods. :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

In Revelation 9:20, the Lord attributes the plagues in Revelation chapters 8 & 9 to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce,-- which things/idols today are produced through fossil fuel burning industries. In Revelation 8:7 we see the first of these plagues with 1/3 of earths trees being burned. Today, due to our love for the things produced through fossil fuel burning industries, we are rapidly approaching the target indicated by the first angels sounding/warning. As this appears to be what is indicated; what could then be said for those who deny the evidence before their eyes that corroborates the Word where 1/3 of earths trees burned is the result for the love they have for the things of this world? Are they not advocating for the devils in Revelation 9:20?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

14 minutes ago, luigi said:

In Revelation 9:20, the Lord attributes the plagues in Revelation chapters 8 & 9 to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce,-- which things/idols today are produced through fossil fuel burning industries. In Revelation 8:7 we see the first of these plagues with 1/3 of earths trees being burned. Today, due to our love for the things produced through fossil fuel burning industries, we are rapidly approaching the target indicated by the first angels sounding/warning. As this appears to be what is indicated; what could then be said for those who deny the evidence before their eyes that corroborates the Word where 1/3 of earths trees burned is the result for the love they have for the things of this world? Are they not advocating for the devils in Revelation 9:20?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation is difficult to understand because it is so easy to read our own desires, beliefs, and biases into it.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

On 7/25/2023 at 2:51 PM, Solus Christus said:

I prefer the Medieval style of living in the woods. :) 

It has it's good points for sure, living in the boonies (forests).

But there are a lot of other creatures that also want to live in the same spot you choose, where ever you choose. They were already there and they do not stop invading your 'space' just because you moved in. They just keep coming and keep coming, big ones and tiny ones, and a bazillion in between..........

(and some of them bite or sting)face.jpg.67abc9901d09412659ef474e9b857077.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, Sower said:

It has it's good points for sure, living in the boonies (forests).

But there are a lot of other creatures that also want to live in the same spot you choose, where ever you choose. They were already there and they do not stop invading your 'space' just because you moved in. They just keep coming and keep coming, big ones and tiny ones, and a bazillion in between..........

(and some of them bite or sting)face.jpg.67abc9901d09412659ef474e9b857077.jpg

That is why I keep my trusty boar knife and kite shield ready. :D 

• Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1