IGNORED

How could the unbelieving world receive salvation and be saved in the great tribulation ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3%3A10&version=KJV 

At circa 85 AD Jesus warned about the coming Great Tribulation that will test the whole unbelieving world. He called it the HOUR of Trial. Not just the trial.

How could the left behind be saved from the destruction of 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets and 7 Vials ?

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/293940-the-7-apocalyptic-trumpets/

Adding to that there will be global persecution of people who refuse to worship the beast and refuse to receive its 666 Mark shall be killed. Billions might perished.

Any chance of salvation and safety ?

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

At circa 85 AD Jesus warned about the coming Great Tribulation that will test the whole unbelieving world. He called it the HOUR of Trial. Not just the trial.

How could the left behind be saved from the destruction of 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets and 7 Vials ?

Adding to that there will be global persecution of people who refuse to worship the beast and refuse to receive its 666 Mark shall be killed. Billions might perished.

For one,there is no global persecution. The persecution just before the time of the end is only in the kingdom of the beast.

Second,all one has to do is to believe Christ died for their sins and confess and be baptized in the holy spirit and they will be saved.

It's not the unbelieving that are left behind.The unbelievers are gathered first and cast into the fire.The fire being the cause of great tribulation.

Mathew 13:30

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

No one is gathered before the harvest and the weeds are gathered first.

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

For one,there is no global persecution. The persecution just before the time of the end is only in the kingdom of the beast.

Second,all one has to do is to believe Christ died for their sins and confess and be baptized in the holy spirit and they will be saved.

It's not the unbelieving that are left behind.The unbelievers are gathered first and cast into the fire.The fire being the cause of great tribulation.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

No one is gathered before the harvest and the weeds are gathered first.

https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/3/Matthew-3-12.html 

The wheat is gathered first.

Matt 3:12 His winnowing fork is in His hand and He will clear His threshing floor and gather His wheat into the barn, but the chaff will be burnt with unquenchable fire.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Rev 14:6 - And I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. - Acts 2

12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - Romans 10

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

https://www.bibleref.com/Matthew/3/Matthew-3-12.html 

The wheat is gathered first.

Matt 3:12 His winnowing fork is in His hand and He will clear His threshing floor and gather His wheat into the barn, but the chaff will be burnt with unquenchable fire.

Jesus said the tares are gathered first.I enlarged his words for you in case you were having a hard time seeing them.

Jesus said first the tares.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

I'm quoting Jesus Christ and you are quoting John the Baptist.John didn't say which is first but Jesus did.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/5/2023 at 4:39 AM, R. Hartono said:

Absolutely. The HOUR of trial I believe lasts 7 years, and I believe as much as 90% of thew world will die in that period. A reading of Revelation shows that just 2 of the judgements kill 50% of the people.There is no reason to think that no one could be saved in the Tribulation. In fact, we have reasons to believe people CAN be. An angel preaches to the world, 144,000 people preach to the world, and God places his own mark on his people. Most people will die, but many can definitely be saved. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

@R. Hartono, @Shilohsfoal:

Chaff and tares are not the same thing, Chaff is the non grain part of the wheat and tares are non wheat weeds that resemble wheat.

You cannot gather wheat apart from the chaff but you can gather tares apart from the wheat.

35 minutes ago, FJK said:

@R. Hartono, @Shilohsfoal:

Chaff and tares are not the same thing, Chaff is the non grain part of the wheat and tares are non wheat weeds that resemble wheat.

You cannot gather wheat apart from the chaff but you can gather tares apart from the wheat.

Looks like the weeds get to go first.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The relevant section in Greek in this verse is tricky, and does not actually say what it appears to say:

πρὸς τὸ κατακαῦσαι αὐτά: literally, "toward the to burn them = for the purpose of burning them."

You are correct in saying that the tares will be gathered first. However, one cannot presume that they will be burned immediately after they are gathered. The time of their burning is left open.

In my view, the righteous will be gathered out of the evil parts of the world, to "flee to the wilderness" (Rev. 12:6, 14); while those who follow evil will be gathered into their own places, particularly cities, which will be destroyed, but only after the Rapture.

We see precursors of these things already, whereby Christians have been fleeing from states like California, New York, and Illinois, wherein the most abominable, God-defying practices are being promoted into law.