• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

On 8/16/2023 at 4:49 PM, JimmyB said:

... with bizarre theories about vaccines and public health-related conspiracies.

Which bizarre theories? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Which bizarre theories? 

According to NPR, "He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods such as advocating anti-vaccine misinformation and public health–related conspiracy theories. 

Among other wacko theories, he claims that the COVID is a engineered bioweapon that spares Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese while affecting other groups.  He also claims that President Biden is denying him Secret Service protection, and Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain".  Also, he claims that antidepressants are to blame for school shootings and chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender.  

There are more, but those should be sufficient to prove he is nuts.

9 hours ago, JimmyB said:

According to NPR, "He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods such as advocating anti-vaccine misinformation and public health–related conspiracy theories.

What sort of outright falsehoods?

Among other wacko theories, he claims that the COVID is a engineered bioweapon that spares Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese while affecting other groups. 

I am not sure about the Jews, but the vaccine was about gain-of-function experiments, later shipped over seas.  There is grant and lab-based evidence for that.   In fact, David E. Martin, PhD. traced is all with software he wrote that goes through patents and he suggests that the virus was patented (meaning it's not from nature), and so were the test kits, and vaccines.  He seems to suggest that a problem and solution were created to make money, a bit like the movie plot for V for Vendetta.

He also claims that President Biden is denying him Secret Service protection, and Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain".

I have heard the Secret Service protection stuff as well, but I am not sure he is owed those services.   WiFi might cause cancer if you sleep next to the transmitter or something. 

Also, he claims that antidepressants are to blame for school shootings and chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender.

Anti-depressants can have a dark side.  Years ago USA Today wrote an article about it that was very enlightening. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Also, he claims that antidepressants are to blame for school shootings and chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender.

I found the article from USA Today Magazine.  I will paste it into a PM if you wish, but it is lengthy and a depressing topic so maybe not appropriate for the thread.

Alex Jones used to talk about frogs being turning gay because of chemicals in the water, but it turned out to be somewhat true.  Berkley said man-made chemicals could make male frogs into females. 

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

Do you want the article from USA Today?

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

What sort of outright falsehoods?

I am not sure about the Jews, but the vaccine was about gain-of-function experiments, later shipped over seas.  There is grant and lab-based evidence for that.   In fact, David E. Martin, PhD. traced is all with software he wrote that goes through patents and he suggests that the virus was patented (meaning it's not from nature), and so were the test kits, and vaccines.  He seems to suggest that a problem and solution were created to make money, a bit like the movie plot for V for Vendetta.

I have heard the Secret Service protection stuff as well, but I am not sure he is owed those services.   WiFi might cause cancer if you sleep next to the transmitter or something. 

Anti-depressants can have a dark side.  Years ago USA Today wrote an article about it that was very enlightening. 

Believe what you want.  Personally, I believe credible news services.

11 hours ago, Sparks said:

I found the article from USA Today Magazine.  I will paste it into a PM if you wish, but it is lengthy and a depressing topic so maybe not appropriate for the thread.

Alex Jones used to talk about frogs being turning gay because of chemicals in the water, but it turned out to be somewhat true.  Berkley said man-made chemicals could make male frogs into females. 

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

Do you want the article from USA Today?

No, I do not.

3 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Believe what you want.  Personally, I believe credible news services.

There are no credible main stream media news services so your are volunteering to be ignorant.  

But it is interesting that David E. Martin, PhD. spoke before the EU Parliament in May at the 3rd annual Covid 19 Conference.   It's 22 minutes long, and it is enlightening how Covid 19 came to be from its original sources as far back as 1965. 

I posted the video in the video section, just for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

There are no credible main stream media news services so your are volunteering to be ignorant.  

But it is interesting that David E. Martin, PhD. spoke before the EU Parliament in May at the 3rd annual Covid 19 Conference.   It's 22 minutes long, and it is enlightening how Covid 19 came to be from its original sources as far back as 1965. 

I posted the video in the video section, just for you.

a) I am not interested in watching your chosen video.

b) Why must you be insulting? I am not volunteering to be ignorant.  I am surprised that someone who is charged with oversight must resort to such a tactic.

I have reported your personally insulting post.

Edited by JimmyB

6 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

a) I am not interested in watching your chosen video.

b) Why must you be insulting? I am not volunteering to be ignorant.  I am surprised that someone who is charged with oversight must resort to such a tactic.

I have reported your personally insulting post.

I think you are trying to be offended where no offense was intended.  Ignorance is not a mean word.  To begin, I am saying that the main stream media does not tell you the truth.  They omit parts of stories, they alter them, refuse to report on them and they have a hard agenda and if they are the only ones you will listen to, you are volunteering to be ignorant because their goal is to keep people ignorant.  You notice, when someone tries to show you some truth, you refuse to even look it.  That is willful ignorance meaning you are choosing to remain uniformed.  You won't even judge it for yourself.

Ignorance is curable with study or an open mind.  It's not the same as stupidity.  I am not suggesting you are dumb.  I am saying you are choosing to stay in the dark about the truth.  I myself am ignorant about yarn.  I know nothing about it and I could not run a business selling it, but my ignorance is curable, by study.  I could learn about yarn and the moment I do, the ignorance fades.

Today perhaps, ignorant is equated with idiocy, but it should not be.  You will find you are ignorant about an immense multitude of things, right along with the rest of us.   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think you are trying to be offended where no offense was intended.  Ignorance is not a mean word.  To begin, I am saying that the main stream media does not tell you the truth.  They omit parts of stories, they alter them, refuse to report on them and they have a hard agenda and if they are the only ones you will listen to, you are volunteering to be ignorant because their goal is to keep people ignorant.  You notice, when someone tries to show you some truth, you refuse to even look it.  That is willful ignorance meaning you are choosing to remain uniformed.  You won't even judge it for yourself.

Ignorance is curable with study or an open mind.  It's not the same as stupidity.  I am not suggesting you are dumb.  I am saying you are choosing to stay in the dark about the truth.  I myself am ignorant about yarn.  I know nothing about it and I could not run a business selling it, but my ignorance is curable, by study.  I could learn about yarn and the moment I do, the ignorance fades.

Today perhaps, ignorant is equated with idiocy, but it should not be.  You will find you are ignorant about an immense multitude of things, right along with the rest of us.   

So according to you, people should be proud of being ignorant?  That is bizarre.  Do you go around telling people that you are ignorant, as if it's something to be proud of?

And saying that "the main stream media does not tell you the truth" is just a justification for believing propaganda.  Their intention is to inform, not, as you claim, "to keep people ignorant".  (BTW, is that phrase intended to be a compliment?)

You notice, when someone tries to show you some truth, you refuse to even look it.  That is willful ignorance meaning you are choosing to remain uniformed.  You won't even judge it for yourself.  (How's that for an insult?)

You're a captive of your own pride!  Proverbs 16:18, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."

Since I can't put you on ignore for your accusations and personal insults (which you deserve) I will just ignore your future posts. 

You should read Luke 18:9-14 and meditate on what it says.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I need to break the rules.   Actually you both insult people here all the time. I've assumed you just didn't realize it unless you are the recipient of it. Both of you need to go back to kindergarten and learn how to treat people.