IGNORED

Why God did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying millions of people in WW2 ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/14/2023 at 10:58 PM, choir loft said:

God DID stop Hitler and Tojo from absorbing all mankind into their sphere of influence.

God raised up nations that were more brutal than Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan combined.  These nations absolutely destroyed every vestige of both nations.

As someone who's heritage, main bloodline is Japanese, and German, I resent this. Loll. I also rather appreciate my German heritage, Despite never knowing my paternal Grandfather,.................... :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 8/17/2023 at 5:51 PM, Rockson said:

I'd say God has allowed a period of demonstration time for evil or man's independence from him to show the fruit that it bears. It never has brought him pleasure to allow this but in the bigger picture he knew if he didn't allow it the question would never be settled in the universe once and for all that independence from him is horrible, dark and oppressive. 

And God has warned us letting us know more what coming and of a greater intensity at near the end of time. Jesus said, "There would be wars and rumors   of wars" In other words don't be shocked. They have come and they will come further down the road until such a time where God in his soverirngty will say  enough is enough. 

On 8/28/2023 at 9:43 PM, Stan Murff said:

The simple answer is for the same reason He did not stop Adam and Eve from sinning in the garden of Eden.

He did not stop them because He created man in His own Image which means man has free will like the Lord does.

Unlike the Lord, man keep following the devil and death and destruction are the results.

The Lord is trying to get people to get born again, stop living as sinners, but few listen and obey.

My answer would be along the lines of the two responses above.  The stage was all set in the first three chapters of Genesis.  In 1:26 God said, "Let us make man in our own image and likeness . . . and let them have dominion over the earth."  So we were given the earth to rule over via God's delegated authority. 

But in chapter 3 man was deceived, disobeyed God, and gave this exclusive authority over the earth to the devil.  So now one rules this earth (with man's complicity) who isn't it's rightful heir. ("The earth He has given to the children of men" Psalm 115:16)  Jesus said in John 14:30, "The ruler of this world is coming and he has nothing in Me" showing that the devil in fact has a hold over this world, albeit illegitimate.*

So as a good delegator, God allows man in his union with the devil, a lot of latitude I think (aka "free will" as Stan mentioned).  And, as Rockson pointed out above, He will let things run its course (with His overall guidance as per Romans 8:28 -"all things work together for good").  Man made a decision back in the garden with huge implications, and God will allow that forbidden tree to grow up so all its rotten fruit will be fully manifested.  Man must see the fruit of his actions, but God will still get His purpose in and through man - His glory will be expressed and dominion will be accomplished.  And He will be shown to have done it all in the most loving and righteous way!

* Hallelujah that after His resurrection Jesus then said, "All authority in heaven and earth has been given to Me!" (Matt 28:18)  A Man now has received all our God-given authority back, and we're in Him!  :clap:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,586
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

26 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

As someone who's heritage, main bloodline is Japanese, and German, I resent this. Loll. I also rather appreciate my German heritage, Despite never knowing my paternal Grandfather,.................... :noidea:

Shalom, believeinHim.

I'm German, too. Almost full-blooded on my father's side, right down to the liver and onions, and bratwurst, and sauerkraut, and sweet and sour red cabbage!

That's good. There's NOTHING wrong with being German. It was NAZI Germany that went awry. Germany's biggest problem is that they were a nation that was land-locked, and, they wanted to have seaports.

The word "reich" meant "kingdom," and the "third reich" was the THIRD attempt at forming the great German Kingdom, which would last for a thousand years!

They just happened to come to power at about the same time as Evolution was gaining a foothold. So, they believed that older races, like the Jews, the Muslims, and the blacks, were to be replaced by the white, blue-eyed, blond-haired, "superior," Arian race! They were just "helping it along" and "making it happen sooner!" That's into what the naturalistic, atheistic philosophy behind the theory of Evolution "mutates!"

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I guess that answered my question. The same reason why God allow destruction of Jerusalem and annihilation of the Hebrew by the Roman at 70 AD. They didn't get right with God at the first place.

@upuntildown @FJK 

@Who me @grahampaul 

@BeyondET @Marilyn C

And what is your intention on adding people to your conversation with someone else?

Edited by BeyondET

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 8/15/2023 at 10:36 PM, R. Hartono said:

Could Christians give Biblical answer as to why Almighty God Elohim did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying this world in WW2 ? 

First ... you are trying to take away free will from evil ever beginning ... hence why evil men exist.  Secondly, didn't God stop Hitler and Hiroshito using the allied armies?

And if you thought WW2 was bad ... perhaps you should read ...

Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth. 

The population of the world today is 8 billion ... get ready for 2 billion people to be wiped out!

WW2 ... around 200 million people perished.

Be blessed,

george

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, George said:

Secondly, didn't God stop Hitler and Hiroshito using the allied armies?

Thanks George, but why after 200 Millions death in misery of WW2 ? 

I think we can see the answer in the history, Jesus prophesied destruction of Jerusalem because the Hebrew did not get right with God. And it happened at 70AD with destruction of Jerusalem and annihilation of the Hebrew by the Roman. 

The same things will always happen to other nations who do not get right with God like those Hebrew. 

Edited by R. Hartono

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Thanks George, but why after 200 Millions death in misery of WW2 ? 

Honestly, the blame should not be laid at God ... but Satan as the enemy of the world, has simply used evil men to do atrocious things.  While God has allowed evil to take place, many times its used by God to bring forth His plan,  In WW2, the end result was the birth of the Jewish nation, while at the same time setting the stage for what He said would take place ... a New World Order which began with the birth of the United Nations as a result of WW2.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

The OP's question is particularly acute in the case of Hitler because Hitler was extremely "lucky" to escape Von Stauffenberg's assassination attempt through an explosive case that someone in the room moved simply to get it a little more out of the way--and that saved Hitler's life!"

Biblical theology teaches that at creation God brought order out of chaos, but never took total control of the forces of chaos: e. g.

"Under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to the skillful: BUT ALL ARE VICTIMS OF TIME AND CHANCE (Ecclesiastes 9:11)."

So here are 3 crucial questions: 

(1) To what extent can and does God intervene in human affairs?  After all God has a plan for our lives and for the future of our world and the church.

(2) To what extent can God circumvent His deliberate lack of control over free will?

(3) Can answers to petitionary prayer violate or overcome the laws of nature and the forces of Chaos?  To what extent should the forces of chaos limit our expectations for the power of prayer (whether for physical healing or stopping Putin's aggression?

I like the analogy of a Grand Master playing a novice in Chess.  Early in the game, the Grand Master can't control the novice's choices in moves, but he can counteract the novice's moves to gradually impose limitations on those choices and thus make the game conform to his overall plan for victory.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

For the same reason he didn't stop the Catholic church and the Islamic state from slaughtering each other during the crusades. 

For the same reason he didn't stop Rome from taking over most of the known world.

For the same reason he didn't stop Columbus from accidentally discovering America, then invading, enslaving and brutalizing the native population.

For the same reason He let stalin do the same thing as Hitler.

For the same reason He allows America to lead the way in the largest genocide of the unborn in the world.

The answer is the reason He didn't stop them is because we live in a fallen world. By our own choice. By Adam and eve's choice. We live in a sinful world. And it's only going to be getting worse and worse until Christs return, because that's how sin works, it escalates. One sin builds on another and another, and it doesn't stop without Christ, and this world doesn't know Christ.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

14 hours ago, George said:

a New World Order which began with the birth of the United Nations as a result of WW2.

The United Nations were called before the League of Nations, the NWO plan was  set in motion way before WWII and satan continues his works in those organizations.

Hitler was used by satan to advance his wicked plans.

WWII was planned and orchestrated by many and many that were not German and certainly not chrisitan in the sence of Christ Jesus /Holy Spirit filled.

Hitler ascribed to the NWO and had apparently theosophis books from the likes of Madame Helena Blavatsky , by his bed side table written  Madame Blavatsky's from the Lucifers Trust ( now called the Lucis Trust) publishing company founded by Alice and Foster Bailey in 1922. Its activities include the Arcane School, World Goodwill, Triangles, a quarterly magazine called The Beacon from the league of Nations a.k.a. United Nations from their "Lucifer publishing company that they eventually shortened and that remains to this day the Lucis Trust. The main organization League of Nations ceased operations on 20 April 1946 when many of its components were relocated into the new United Nations.

There is a false Christ system and belief that these people ascribe to we call it the Antichrist system of beliefs.

it keeps growing and its tentacles are many.

The deception is Great and Christ Jesus warned us of this being so.

Many if they are not careful, sober and prudent have been and will be deceived.