• Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

Math isn't evidence.  

It can be.

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

We think Jesus had it right:
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law?  37 Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.  38 This is the greatest and the first commandment.  39 And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  40 On these two commandments dependeth the whole law and the prophets.

Get those right, and you're going to be saved, if you believe Jesus.

See above.   I believe Jesus.   Everyone should believe Him.

Good luck with that.

If you are speaking of Salvation, here is good scripture with instructions:

(ESV) Romans 10:9-10 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,053
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 25:31 And when the Son of man shall come in his majesty, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty.  32 And all nations shall be gathered together before him, and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats:  33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.  34 Then shall the king say to them that shall be on his right hand: Come, ye blessed of my Father, possess you the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.  35 For I was hungry, and you gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and you took me in:

36 Naked, and you covered me: sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me.  37 Then shall the just answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, and fed thee; thirsty, and gave thee drink?  38 And when did we see thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and covered thee?  39 Or when did we see thee sick or in prison, and came to thee?  40 And the king answering, shall say to them: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me.

41 Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels.  42 For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me not to drink.  43 I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you covered me not: sick and in prison, and you did not visit me.  44 Then they also shall answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to thee?  45 Then he shall answer them, saying: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me.

46 And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting.

29 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Good luck with that.

I believe Jesus.    Everyone should.

Math isn't evidence.  

30 minutes ago, Sparks said:

It can be.

Nope.   Facts are evidence.   Math is just a way to understand it.   Absent facts, no evidence.   Tough game, but it works.

39 minutes ago, Sparks said:

You always run to the government and the press to 'fact check'

None of those were government.    I'm merely showing you that those stories they gave you are false.

Here's the same database those hoaxers used to push their stories.    You can look at the data yourself.   Anyone can submit an event, and they are often unverified.   This is how one guy managed to get a VAERS report in the database, claiming that the vaccination turned him into the Incredible Hulk.   Others involved auto accidents or suicides, and some turned out to be people who weren't even vaccinated for COVID.   Look at it for yourself.  

They lied to you.    You were asked to provide some evidence to support the stories they told you.    I'm guessing you realize there wasn't any, since you didn't provide it.

Thanks for making my case.

Edited by The Barbarian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01

3 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

None of those were government.    I'm merely showing you that those stories they gave you are false.

Here's the same database those hoaxers used to push their stories.    You can look at the data yourself.   Anyone can submit an event, and they are often unverified.   This is how one guy managed to get a VAERS report in the database, claiming that the vaccination turned him into the Incredible Hulk.   Others involved auto accidents or suicides, and some turned out to be people who weren't even vaccinated for COVID.   Look at it for yourself.  

They lied to you.    You were asked to provide some evidence to support the stories they told you.    I'm guessing you realize there wasn't any, since you didn't provide it.

Thanks for not looking for yourself.  That's what you do, so you made my case.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

55 minutes ago, Sparks said:

You always run to the government and the press to 'fact check' but you didn't fact check.  Look for yourself every once in a while, instead of government and the press.

Newsweek did their own fact checking.

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Mostly True.

The VAERS database is dense with data and the WONDER system might return slightly different statistics depending on how the user wants the data to be displayed, even if the search parameters are kept the same. Newsweek could not independently replicate the exact method The Epoch Times used to gather its data, but our VAERS death results were very close to those reported by the outlet.

Just now, RV_Wizard said:

Newsweek did their own fact checking.

Our VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

Mostly True.

The VAERS database is dense with data and the WONDER system might return slightly different statistics depending on how the user wants the data to be displayed, even if the search parameters are kept the same. Newsweek could not independently replicate the exact method The Epoch Times used to gather its data, but our VAERS death results were very close to those reported by the outlet.

This is about New Zealand, it's whistleblower official, and what he found recently.  The Epoch Times didn't report on New Zealand, nor did anyone else in the main stream.   We are talking 20 million dead, not VAERS which is just 1% of reporting.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 1/12/2024 at 10:48 AM, Sparks said:

All you need is the right conditions and the placement of an item, and you will have a fossil or it will be petrified.  You can intentionally make them in a lab in a single day.  People find petrified and fossilized items that are not that old, so 1). fossils to not take millions of billions of years to make, and 2). they are not evidence of evolution.

A man left a bucket of acorns and forgot them, but when he returned a year or two later the acorns were stone.  Bags of flour, pickles, and more turn to stone in a few years under the right conditions.  The pickle was found in a 1930's pickle jar and the lid had rusted off, and the pickle was stone.  A dead man was buried, but when they dug a grave next to his to bury his wife, they struck water and when they open the man's grave, he had turned to stone.  He was in the ground for 14 years, not trillions of years. 

I asked how fossils were evidence of evolution, but I see you have no answer.

None of that shows evidence that counters evolution.

People find petrified and fossilized items that are old. Lots of things can happen under the right conditions, certainly doesn't point to a 6,000 year old earth. There's tree colonies twice as old as that.

Edited by BeyondET

4 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

None of that shows evidence that counters evolution.

People find petrified and fossilized items that are old. Lots of things can happen under the right conditions, certainly doesn't point to a 6,000 year old earth. There's tree colonies twice as old as that.

I said fossils are not evidence of evolution, and they are not.  I gave you the reality check about it.

I think you are trying to spin that now.  :emot-nod:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

16 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I said fossils are not evidence of evolution, and they are not.  I gave you the reality check about it.

I think you are trying to spin that now.  :emot-nod:

Fossils do provide evidence, I'll pick one like where the brain resides, earlier humans had smaller craniums.

You presenting something that can happen under the right conditions isn't a reality check on counter evolution.

I think you don't have anything to prove otherwise. Certainly not water creeping into a casket, creating a condition that doesn't normally happen.

Edited by BeyondET