IGNORED

Having PROVED it is the dead and not the living who are raised at Christs return, what does that change?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

So what meaning does the 42 months hold?  

What is written that lets you separate the two events when they are given as taking place within a specific time limit?   

Since Revelation was WRITTEN after 70AD and it prophecy for the end times, how do you conclude it was past?  

These are some really big conflicts. 

Where does it say the beast received a deadly wound after 70 AD?

Revelation 1:19

Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast recieved a deadly wound in 70 ad.That deadly wound was healed in 1948.People from all over the world have followed after it and still are.

The 42 months that it will continue begins after it opens it mouth in blasphemy. That is the same time a host is given to it by the king of the north.The host is described as a beast with two horns which I'm estimating will arrive in Israel within 2 years.The host given to the beast is the king of the norths armed forces.

It is also at that time that the saints in Israel are persecuted for the final 42 months.

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The beast has been attempting to change laws since January 2023.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Where does it say the beast received a deadly wound after 70 AD?

Revelation 1:19

Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.

YOUR POST ABOVE this one.  

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

YOUR POST ABOVE this one.  

I said in 70 ad .Not after.

You said the prophecy is about end times.Scripture does not say the beast recieved a deadly wound during end times.

As of now the beast is seeking to change laws.Do  you understand why?

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/1/2023 at 8:57 AM, DeighAnn said:

I DON'T BELIEVE IN PRE TRIB.  IT IS ALL THE SAINTS THAT RETURN WITH HIM. 

WHILE IT IS THE DEAD WHO DIDN'T KNOW THE WAY THAT HAVE TO WAIT

anyways
"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." 2 Timothy 2:3 KJV

You don't know you are already IN HIS ARMY?  That you are already in a war?  There is emnity between the 'seeds'...

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

We are the body of Christ are we not? 

One should try to discern literal and metaphor.

You can think the elect is the army if you want. But all the evidence points to the elect being rescued from danger and being fought for. 

On 10/1/2023 at 8:18 AM, DeighAnn said:

Then along comes me.  Who actually believers WHAT IS WRITTEN is exactly what is truth.  

I see.

So when I read 'the dead' rise first, I don't make an excuse or any reason for it to be anyone other than exactly who it says is raised. 

Hmm...

" 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise." - 1 Thessalonians 4

The dead do rise first. The dead in Christ. " 16 ...and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise."

"...the dead in Christ...."

And since I know there will be A SINGLE resurrection when He returns and not 2 resurrections, I know that resurrection CAN ONLY BE OF THE DEAD in hell.

Oh?

"This is the first resurrection." Rev 20:5

Speaking of the resurrecting of Rev 20:4

Then Rev 20:5 also says:

"The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete."

That's two resurrection 1000 years apart. 

On 10/1/2023 at 8:48 AM, DeighAnn said:

I have no idea what is or isn't going on in the Catholic religion nor what you think of it.  

You really should be more informed about the activities of the enemy and the false doctrines out there. How do you know what's right if you can't discern what's wrong?

Do you think it was the fallen angels in chains of darkness was who was led captive when He ascended?  Do you think it was their graves that were opened? 

Not the context not the specific topic. You said Jesus was raised from somewhere and preached to some people in hell. Peter said no such thing. I think you read, then make up what you want what you read to say.

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Is that who you believe He was speaking about here?

There has to be a level of discernment between the literal and metaphor and spiritual truth. If we aren't saved and enlightened by the Spirit of God and the truth of Jesus Christ we are in a prison without bars or walls. 

You seem to make the literal, metaphor, and the metaphor, literal. It's just confusion.

On 10/1/2023 at 7:49 AM, DeighAnn said:

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Why did you ignore '...in Christ...'? 

"and the dead IN CHRIST will be the first to rise"

I don't know who you are thinking this is, but Paul says it's those who died in Christ that are raised first; not some group of the spiritually dead that knew not Christ.

Where do you come up with stuff and why do you ignore selected portions of the text?

On 10/1/2023 at 7:57 AM, DeighAnn said:

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Where/when did any of them 'COME TO LIFE'

'FROM'? 

Aren't those who didn't worship the beast, or receive his mark those who endured to the end 'the alive and remaining' who were caught up to them (the army) in the air?  

I think it's important for all of us to be as well versed in false doctrine and deception as we are in the truth in Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. That way we can all see the differences and compare.

I don't know how one could reliably understand which is which without being well versed in both. 

What you posted here is evidence you would rather settle in with personal perception than with the Truth. 

On 10/1/2023 at 8:08 AM, DeighAnn said:

because the mystery of the last day has to do with those who are still alive, living.  

And those who are living when Christ returns are either running for the mountains or glorifying God.  

Either way ALL WILL BE CHANGED.   

Those with the mark of the beast will be changed to dead

Those who endured will be 'caught up' to them in the clouds.  

IF THE DEAD DON'T RISE, THEN THAT would mean the temple would have to be built in hell for all the nations to come and worship.  WE would have to go to hell to rule and reign.  

ALL WILL BE CHANGED means all will be changed, at least it does AS I READ it.  And if all will be changed DIDN'T MEAN ALL WILL BE CHANGED then GOD would have needed to use different words.  

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Verse 50 brings in the DEAD, because the LIVING don't see corruption.  

SO there is no claiming 'the chapter is only about the saved' because the PEOPLE MENTIONED directly before it, are the DEAD, the unsaved, those in the corruption not receiving immortality.  

NOR can the claim be made it is about 'man being born again' as the chapter has nothing to do with that.

IMO, this makes no sense in comparison to what the Spirit teaches and what the text says. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I see.

Hmm...

" 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise." - 1 Thessalonians 4

The dead do rise first. The dead in Christ. " 16 ...and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise."

"...the dead in Christ...."

Oh?

"This is the first resurrection." Rev 20:5

Speaking of the resurrecting of Rev 20:4

Then Rev 20:5 also says:

"The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete."

That's two resurrection 1000 years apart. 

Yes, but of the DEAD.  TWO RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD.  NOT THE LIVING

The DEAD rise when He returns. The DEAD rise from the place of the DEAD, having suffered the common death of the body. 

ALL of them NOT just their natural body, but ALSO their spiritual body/soul/spirit go to hell.  RICH MAN on one side of the GULF. 

They SEE CORRUPTION.   
They are LEFT IN HELL. 
Those who are left in the grave suffer corruption. 

The corruption DOESN'T receive immortality when raised up at the return of Christ.                      HOW can those be SOULS THAT NEVER DIE

if those raised up when Christ returns DON'T receive IMMORTALITY?  

HOW can I say all that and claim it is written?  

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption

The NEVER DIE, the LIVING, FOLLOW HIM to heaven at the common death. They go to be where He is.  HOW do they GET THERE?  They are RAISED UP.  HOW does the resurrection of the dead GO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED the gift of Salivation?

Their natural 'body is sown in corruption' they FOLLOW HIM.

I'm no rocket scientist, but I can follow basic information.  

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

THEY ARE RAISED IN IMMORTALITY

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

THEY ARE RAISED IN A SPIRITUAL BODY

45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom He will.

The God of the LIVING, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, not the DEAD.
The HOUR in which those in the GRAVE will hear HIS VOICE is the 3 days of Jonah.  Christ is NEVER going back in the 'grave' again.  THAT is the ONLY TIME.  

22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Common death then
follow HIM to be where He is.  While the DEAD are buried in the corruption.  

When the NEW COVENANT is brought forth, by the death of the Testor, 
those who DIED under the 'law of sin and death', those who are 'sleeping' are those who will hear His voice.  They are the dead whos' graves will open, Christ the firstfruits of them that slept.  For 3 days, the sign of Jonah, they will hear his voice and NOT THEM only, but all in the grave, all THE ETHNOS will HEAR His voice and the GOOD NEWS and when He ascends, He leads those who were in captivity to death THROUGH SIN, to heaven.  THEY ARE REDEEMED FROM the earth, their RANSOM paid. 

BY ONE MAN DEATH CAME, BY 

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

35But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The DEAD are given up from hell death and the sea after the DEAD who are judged 'according to their WORKS' not BY FAITH as the living were.  

Two resurrections.  OF THE DEAD. 

Tell me, why did PAUL say, when speaking to this very subject...

14But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

15And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

16And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

Do you think it was because the Jews had that wrong also? 

But no matter what EVERYONE in the WHOLE WORLD believes, the resurrection that takes place when Christ returns, and NONE of you no matter what can EVER GET around is

THE RESURRECTION WILL BE OF THE DEAD, NOT THE LIVING. 

In Christ AND not in Christ DOESN'T MATTER

because the DEAD are raised up from the CORRUPTION and

the DECAY doesn't receive IMMORTALITY, just an imperishable body.  

Many resurrections of the NEVER DIE.  

Ask yourself WHY do you keep making those who 'NEVER DIE' .............'THE DEAD'?  

rather than just have them FOLLOW HIM in their spiritual body?  IT CAN ONLY BE BECAUSE OF THE TRADITIONS OF MEN HANDED DOWN through the years.  

It isn't what is written as I have shown time and again.  COULD I keep giving SCRIPTURE, while you CAN NOT, if it was anything BUT THAT?

I probably repeated stuff, and for that I apologize, doing this in starts and stops...lots going on