• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I know of a goverment that appeared to have been killed but has been healed.Would that count?

I also know of a hill(one of seven)that appeared to have received a deadly wound as well.It too has been healed.

A government does not count, from scripture we can conclude that a king gets wounded and healed; Rev 17:8-12, one of the heads of a government/kingdom;
Rev 13:3.

If the world at large also marveled at the hill being healed then that would possibly count.

What we can see in scripture is a head of the beast, a king of a world wide kingdom,
gets seeming killed and healed, causing the world at large to marvel and wonder.
Rev 13:3, 17:8-12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

A government does not count, from scripture we can conclude that a king gets wounded and healed; Rev 17:8-12, one of the heads of a government/kingdom;
Rev 13:3.

If the world at large also marveled at the hill being healed then that would possibly count.

What we can see in scripture is a head of the beast, a king of a world wide kingdom,
gets seeming killed and healed, causing the world at large to marvel and wonder.
Rev 13:3, 17:8-12

I've not read of a world wide kingdom,must be something new

I know that nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom at the time of the end.Which kingdom was the world wide kingdom?

Is it the kingdom.in the south that attacks the kingdom in the north,or is it the kingdom in the north that responds to the attack?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Which kingdom is the world wide kingdom?

The kingdom of the beast.

"...authority was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations"

"...all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
whose names are not written in the book of life"

"...he deceives them that dwell on the earth"

"...all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond"

Revelation 13

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The only nonsense sir emits from you lack of Prophetic understandings. 

When you've got nothin', fire the ad hominems.

I understand you are frustrated because y9u can never win a debate with me

Lol.  No one ever does.  Secret king must win again!

but its my calling, its obvious prophecy is not your calling. 

The fact that you feel the need to state that claim over and over tells me that its not so.  It's akin to the current administration trying to sell the American public on Biden's greatness.  Its observably false regardless of what they claim.

It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority was given to him over every tribe, people, language, and nation.  Rev 13:7

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude [from the great tribulation] which no one could count, from every nation and all the tribes, peoples, and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands.  Rev 7:9

No mention of Mediterranean anywhere.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

I want to preface something before expressing my opinion on “The Image of the Beast.” Some think the biblical principle of “the law of first mention” (Law = rule, principle, guide) is unsound. I do not see it this way.

A brief example: Using this “law” going back to the first mention of blood in Genesis 4:10, Cain spilling Ables blood, doctrine, hermeneutics, and understanding are formed progressing forward. Life is in the blood, animal sacrifice, Jesus’s shed blood, atonement, etc. A doctrine is formed, and hermeneutical hygiene and context are applied.  

The same principle applies to the image of the Beast first mentioned in Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the Earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast; saying to them that dwell on the Earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Then, it progresses and builds from here on out, adding details and warnings. Sub-topics are False Prophet (a Beast), Beast (Antichrist), miracles, Mark of the Beast, and eternal condemnation.

Antichrist receives what appears to be a mortal wound and appears resurrected from the dead, perhaps from a battlefield wound, assassination attempt, or who knows. One of many things I find intriguing is (notice the vocabulary) the earth dwellers create and manufacture this image of the Beast. It sounds like man-made advanced technology supernaturally charged to me. I understand demons can possess persons, animals, geographic locations, and possibly objects.

What other generation could even imagine how these things could be humanly produced? It reeks of Nebuchadnezzar’s colossus but appears sentient and speaks. Looking after those things coming upon the Earth, such as “Sophie” the robot; transhumanism, DNA splicing and tampering, designer babies, artificial wombs, gender identity with pronouns, robotics, holograms, 6G, nanotechnology, a Space Force, hyper computing, human knowledge doubling every few weeks, artificial intelligence, etc. We can at least imagine and picture how these things have become humanly possible and demonically inspired.

What would I be labeled if I had written the above in 1960 and tried to publish it? I would not be able to give it away to the National Enquirer.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel’s words have been unsealed and there is now an understanding of God’s inspired prophetic Word for our time. Since May 14, 1948, about a dozen major prophetic events have been fulfilled. The books of Daniel and Revelation go hand in hand in understanding end-time events. Seeing through a glass half-dark is clearing up, not by the century, but by the day now.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

2 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The kingdom of the beast.

"...authority was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations"

"...all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
whose names are not written in the book of life"

"...he deceives them that dwell on the earth"

"...all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond"

Revelation 13

So which kingdom is that?

Is that the kingdom of the south that attacks the kingdom of the north at the time of the end or the kingdom of the north who responds to the attack?

Daniel 11:40

“Then at the time of the end, the king of the south will attack the king of the north. The king of the north will storm out with chariots, charioteers, and a vast navy. He will invade various lands and sweep through them like a flood.

This attack at the time of the end by the king of the south appears to corespond to the beast from the abiss attacking Jerusalem at the time of the end.So which king is the beast?The king of the north who's army occupies Jerusalem for 42 months or the king of the south that attacks those armed forces protecting Jerusalem?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

10 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

OK, I guess some just don't understand.

Thanks, but no thanks!  I have God's Word!

Same word is translated “forsake” in Acts 21:21 - so this is what the word means: many will forsake the Lord (speaking of those that were Christians but fall away)

Some claim the word translated “falling away” really means rapture… if that were true, then 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 would say the rapture won't happen until the rapture happens which it does NOT say.

So in the end... my scholars can beat up your scholars!

laughing2.gif

Ill just place you on ignore, I don't have time to waste on people who are nor serious about the Lord. I only use the Holy Spirit to guide me. You have came on  a thread and not once debated the threads pointed thesis. You want to put forth snide remark's and talk about anything but the topic. 

When yiu get to heaven you will see I was right on this. That's all that matters unto me, being correct, and not misleading people. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.33

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't have time to waste on people who are nor serious about the Lord.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

When yiu get to heaven you will see I was right on this.

IF I were not serious about the Lord... HOW could I possibly get to Heaven???

That's all that matters unto me, being correct

Ah, there it is... :rolleyes:

Edited by Stan Murff
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

AE IV is Seleucid, ruled Syria, and is the grandson of Seleucus I. This dude is straight out of Mesopotamia. Not of the Grecian empire, the Grecian empire is gone. There is yet Macedonia but AE didn't come from there and is not of that lineage.

You are missing the KEY COG in this machine. They were all Grecians, and the end time Anti-Christ will be Grecian by birth, Assyrian by blood, and "Roman/European by Political heritage" That is what Dan. 8:9 means, he conquers Seleucid (Turkey) Ptolemy (Egypt) and Israel in the last "Syrian War" or war between the Four Generals Kingdoms. 

Antiochus was born in Macedon, (Greece) he was father of Seleucus I Nicator, who was the father of Antiochus I Soter, who was the father of Antiochus II Theos, who was the father of Seleucus II Callinicus, who was the father of Antiochus III the Great, who was the father of Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

So explain to me again who these are not Grecian Kings? They named Antiochus after the king born in Macedon. These were Greek Inter-Kingdom battles. 

The end time Beast is born in Greece, that's the only way he conquers in those directions. I take the minutia and make it fit, I don't just accept grand ideas by men from yesteryear. The small things have to fit. So, I saw the Dan. 7:7-8 reference to this Little Horn arising from the head of the fourth beast, but amongst the 10 (complete Europe Revived) which simply means he's born in a revived Europe. I saw Isaiah 10, I know he has to have Old Assyrian blood (that's Southern Turkey, Northern Iraq and parts of Syria). And God gave us Four Generals, which is like God saying North, South, East and West. So, we then get told what DIIRECTIONS this Little Horn Conquers towards in Dan. 8:9, this is simple stuff when we get it, but we have the easy task of looking back in time from a high perch, with a computer, no other generation has had this amount of info and clarity. We need to stop putting forth old understandings from years ago, and some from modern guys like Joel Richardson, however his books are now 20 years old, and we need to take all this info and add it all up.

The Little Horn is mentioned in both Dan. 7:7-8 and Dan. 8:9, its the End Time Anti-Christ, so why put him in the Greek Lineage chapter and the Roman Political Powers to be chapter? Because he arises out of both at the same time. That is why God allowed those two Beast Kingdoms to overlap !! At the end it will be a Grecian Man running the E.U. via their Presidency, as elected by Parliament (they freely give their power unto him references that he is Elected), see Rev. 17:12-13........the 10 (E.U.) rule one hour or 42 months with the Beast, and they give their power unto him. Isaiah 10 simply means he has Assyrian blood from way back. Instead of trying to force him from being of ones particular bent, or making a guess, why not follow all the clues. 

He will be Turkish/Iraqi or Syrian via his blood line only. So, if I gave a prophecy (WINK , WINK) that said a Japanese man would be the End Time boogey man, but then gave two other prophesies where I showed via information that he has to be born in the United States, lets say the info led to Hawaii, 1967ish, after Hawaii became a state. Then I gave another prophecy how he had to be born in and around a Polynesian tribe. One would have to make all of the prophesies fit in order to figure out the prophesy. He would have to be born in the United Stated, and thus he's born amongst a Polynesian tribe (Hawaii) and his bloodline is Japanese, SO.............his heritage is Japanese and his family migrated to Hawaii sometime back, but he had to be born after Hawaii became a state in order to be a U.S. Citizen. That is how the Anti-Christ is foretold we have to fit all three prophesies together, those picking and choosing their preferred prophetic utterances just do not understand how prophesy works. 

Interesting you understand this. Not convinced of the method but the conclusion is sound.

20 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I only point out the obvious, (simple math) in order to show why the 1335 is the Great Blessing. Just think, why cant people see the 1290 can not be the Beast? If he's already conquered Israel, he's not going to let them flee Judea. 

Changes nothing. I haven't found the BSB to be a problem. In fact, I have access to just about every version there is none make changes. 

You're fretting about nothing. A rewording to contemporary speech doesn't destroy concepts.

Its a HUGE PROBLEM here because it changes the meaning. What Daniel has been told by the Angel is this, this man (AE4) will trying to come against Egypt again, but it will not be as the FORMER means like before when he went down an managed to rule Egypt, and it will not be like the LATER (When the Anti-Christ Conquers Egypt and the MSR) because this time the Roman Senate forbade him from conquering Egypt. So, in Dan. 11:40-43 the A.C. (the later episode) will conquer Egypt, just as Antiochus did in verses 22-27, but in verses 29-30 he will not be allowed to do this. Taking the OR AS THE LATER out takes away  the facts that another Grecian Beast LATER ON, will conquer Egypt in like manner as Antiochus did the first time. You can not take that part out. So, not acknowledging that Antiochus on his 2nd Attempt will not be like his former conquest of Egypt, nor as the LATER [Conquest] of Egypt by the Dan. 11:40-43 A.C. Its just common sense, if he's NOT ALLOWED to conquer Egypt again, how is THAT HIM in verses 40-43? Its not !!

18 hours ago, Diaste said:

No. It's Seleucid lineage. 

On 9/24/2023 at 5:12 PM, Revelation Man said:

Anddddddd? They are Grecians, the city Antioch was named after Antiochus, but it was still a part of the 3rd Beast, some were born elsewhere, but they are Grecians, the conquered under Greece, the 3rd Beast Kingdom, after all it was supposed to Beast over Israel via Daniel's prophesies right? And did just that until Antiochus Epiphanes died and the Maccabeans beat them back. As per them being Grecians, so will the Anti-Christ as per his birth, he's Grecian, the Third & Fourth Beasts overlapped, the Last Beast is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. which protrudes out of the Fourth Beasts Head. Its a Grecian Lineage, that is why the lineage starts with Alexander the Great.

19 hours ago, Diaste said:

Oh here we go, gonna build a prophetic house of cards on a non issue. 

All that portion of the verse is saying is that this time when AE IV invades it's not not going to turn out like former times or the last time he invaded. 

'As the latter' just points out the time that came after the previous times, meaning the last time AE IV warred against Egypt. Indeed, that turned out to the case. 

No, its clear, the End Time Anti-Christ DEFEATS Egypt, in verses 40-43, you can not get around this brother.

Again this feels a bit out of control and speculative to support a narrative. One should never look for facts to support a conclusion but rather a conclusion supported by facts. 

You aren't far off, but you aren't there yet. 

You said a lot to say nothing above, we call that a dodge on the debate stage. My point remains, it can't be overcome, so here comes "THE DODGE" come in man.

I guess that really bothers you.

Yes, any time scripture is changed it bothers me.

By the time of the Diadochi there is no longer a Greek empire.

Do you call the Medo-Persian Empire Babylon because the Medo-Persians ruled from Babylon?

Of course they were still an Empire, remember God was using the Four Beasts to try and bring Israel unto repentance. Alexander the Great conquered Israel in 333-331 BC then Israel from 320-168 B.C. and Judaism remained under the Greek powers of the Ptolemies & Seleucids. Think man, these were 483 years of Rule over Israel by Beast Kingdoms !! To fulfill those years they had to be under the hand of these Four Beasts (well Three Beasts after Babylon) for 483 years. Why is this not clear unto you brother? Remember, w do not care hoe the world sees anything, these are Beasts over Israel for 70 x 7 or 490 years of which 7 years remain, you thus can not say, ohhhh, Greece was not a Beast at that time, of course they were. Come on my friend, you are a very wise guy on this stuff, at times I think you allow your thoughts to get snookered a wee bit. 

20 hours ago, Diaste said:

Perhaps. The beast will set up camp in Israel so that makes sense to me as well.

Yes, but only 30 days after the 1290, very important, timelines they are (Yoda).

Pure projection. You clearly never really read anything I post, do you? 

Interacting with you is always the same. It feels defensive and closeted. 

Of course I do, I never reply without reading in full, I started this at like 2:00 PM and stopped many times to eat, to feed my kittens, bathe them, to go get an Americano for a coffee shop. I never rush through thought out convos. I did not say you (like most) have very little understandings about Prophecy, I can tell you do, but.....let me give you an example of my point......but you I say don't add it all up, meaning you see things fine, but do nit use all the clues.

If Einstein had gotten only 90 percent of any equation is would not be any good. There is a reason we have Three Prophetic Points pertaining to the Little Horn, Anti-Christ, so Satan will have a harder time confusing us. He has to be born in Cassander or Greece because of Dan. 8:9, he has to come to power from the head of the Fourth Beast also, and he has t have Assyrian blood says Isaiah 10, my whole point is NO ONE of us can undermine God's prophesies, when multiple prophesies are given we must add them all into the equation, not 1, not 2 but all of them. Joel Richardson takes the "Assyrian" point, then twists Dan. 7:7-8 to says he's a Syrian and thus a Muslim, but when I called him out on his Youtube channel for not adding in Dan. 8:9 he runs and hides, and shadow-banned me, so I unjoined. Its obvious the 10 kings is a rebirth of the fourth beasts kingdom, in completion. I am saying do the full equation, add it all up. That's all.

This is speculation and forces the text. Rejected.

Here is why it can't be, believe me I look at all angles. One word assures this is the Anti-Christ CONQUERING. I will bold it.......

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

So, does the Anti-Christ Conquer Israel in those end times? Of course he does, so now each time we see TOWARDS it has to mean Conquers TOWARDS. Thus he Conquers TOWARDS the east or Seleucus (Turkey) TOWARDS the south or Ptolemy (Egypt) and TOWARDS Israel. Just as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us. Greece and Rome were basically Beasts at the same, I mean think about it, Greece was Beasting over Israel and Rome was ordering them not to invade Egypt again in full. Thus the Last Beast has a Greek born man, who is the President of the E.U. 

Can not be rejected by anyone. 

Based on false premises only. 

Just the opposite, I ADD ALL FACTORS UP. 

See? You don't ever read anything I post, do you?

I reject Rome as a possibility and I always have. I also reject the EU as the power base of the beast. The beast will come out of Mesopotamia and will have as his capitol Babylon just as the scripture points out. 

It's the Assyrian, not a Greek born Arab ruling the EU. 

That's so far out of the realm of logic and normal sense of the text it can be safely ignored.

Of course you do, THATS MY POINT (been there done that, seen that) you say it MUST BE from the Eastern Leg !! Or I should say that is how all the others, like Joel Richardson gets to a Syrian Muslim, you may get there in a different path, buts its all the same, you take "The Assyrian" angle and do not grasp that's simply one of three conditions that have to be met. Not having Rome, that which we all know is the fourth beast, in the equation does not even pass the smell test tbh.  You do understand bloodlines travel right? To be an Assyrian is open ended, others prophecies could have said he's from the USA and he still could have fulfilled all of those too. but the clues show WHERE HE CONQUERS FROM in a four way directional map, AND that he arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head. All clues must be taken into account and added up to get the summation. 

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

All evidence to the contrary.

It won't be the popular notion of a ubiquitous rule, it will be the scriptural prophetic mandated rule of the coming beast.

You are going to understand you had a person with vast end time understanding on your way up Pre Trib, because all truth will flash before us unvarnished, we will lose the dark aboding cloud that blocks us, or as Paul says, makes us see Darkly Now. And in a flash, you will see what has  been cloaked. 

As you are zooming you will hear all this in your Spirit and be like, Ohhh, man, you mean ole Rev Man even understood 1335, 1290 and 1260 events? And the Sacrifice that was TAKEN AWAY was Jesus being forbidden by the False Prophet? And the 1290 was not the Anti-Christ? Oh my word !! And the 144,000 really was code for ALL Israel who repents And the Seals are not Judgments? 

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..........But, remember, no one in heaven gloats !! (SMILE)

19 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

That does not fit with what the scripture declares.

It's one of the heads of the beast that gets wounded and healed,
not the beast as a whole.  [Rev 13:3]

Prophecy is not like other scriptures it must needs cover periods of time over many many years. In Zech. 13:8-9 we see Israel repents, in Zech. 14:1 we see the DOTL arrives, and Jerusalem gets sacked/conquered in vs. 2 and it says THEN....in verse 3, the Lord will fight for Israel, well that's 1260 days after vs. 2 when Jerusalem falls to the Anti-Christ. You have to be able to read the full understanding into the prophecy. 

There is only 490 years of punishment against Israel both 2000 plus those 490 years. The Beast went away when Israel was no longer a nation, God stated they would become as Dead Men's Bones. So, Rev. 13 covers thus, John is standing on the Sea in what year? Well, on the DOTL, at the mid point of the 70th week 2000 some odd years into the future. Which is still future unto us, of course. 

So, this 7 Headed Beasts is where? In the Sea? NOT ALIVE !! He arises and then we get the Explanation. We are told, this Beast has a Leopard Body (Greece) a Bears feet (Persia) and a Lions mouth (Babylon) and all are not Beasts anymore, so this Figurative Beasts represents ALL Beasts over Israel, and none are NOW OVER Israel correct? So then its by nature DEAD. 

It ARISES out of the Sea and that happens as its Wound (Rome) is Healed, by the E.U. Anti-Christ conquering Israel (Dan. 11:40-43). So, yes, the reason the Beast COME ALIVE again is Israel's back in Israel, and just after the pre trib Rapture, at the mid point of the 70th week, Israel gets conquered by the Anti-Christ who at that very point in time becomes the 7th Head of the Beast, which comes alive again, whereas it was dead before, Israel is Conquered for the first time since 70 AD as a Nation. 

The beast as a whole is a kingdom,
and one of its heads is a king, a person.

Revelation 17:8-12, 19:20 give us this information.

Therefore it is clear that some king will seem to die and be healed from death.

You are misinterpreting it brother, that's not what it means. Rev. 17:8-11 is about Apollyon a Demon who God locked in the bottomless pit. He is the Scarlet Colored Best who has NO CROWNS, meanwhile the Red Dragon has 7 CROWNS on the Heads and the Anti-Chris has 10 CROWNS on the horns/kings (E.U.)

When Revelation was written 5 people in his office had come and gone already.

And Rome was the 6th and the Anti-Christ will be the 7th. Apollyon is of the 7 and is an 8th [King of the Pit] he was the Demon power who resisted Michael for 21 days in Daniel 10.