• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The seven headed beast refer to one kingdom, not different kingdom in history.

Its a conglomeration of all 7, that is why we get the Leopard body, the Bear feet/paws and the Lion mouth. 

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

Scripture does say the beast and the ten nations will destroy the prostitute. Then the beast will reign supreme.

On 9/26/2023 at 6:13 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes, its the E.U. and the Little Horn. But agree on whom or not, you get the gist.

I'm more convinced the beast and the ten nation are protecting Israel and later turn on her. 

This is why I say the Agreement (Covenant) is Israel joining the E.U. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its a conglomeration of all 7, that is why we get the Leopard body, the Bear feet/paws and the Lion mouth

The Book of Daniel clearly mentioned only 4 BEAST and no other Beast after the 4th of Rome. The leopard, bear and lion indicated the former 3 beasts replaced by the Roman. 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/229443-did-gabriel-prophesy-where-the-antichrist-will-come-from/

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Its a conglomeration of all 7, that is why we get the Leopard body, the Bear feet/paws and the Lion mouth. 

I believe you get the leopard body,the bear and a lion mouth because Israel wanted a king like the gentiles.

They have fashioned their own government like the nations .Now they can worship their governor and it's symbol.

26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

On the day of the Lord ,they will be cast out.Cant say God didn't warn them .

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, its the E.U. and the Little Horn. But agree on whom or not, you get the gist.

This is why I say the Agreement (Covenant) is Israel joining the E.U. 

Israel is trying to make a covenant with the USA at the moment.I believe they will get it in the next administration but who knows,Biden may just give them what they want.

This is a theocracy and it's world wide. There is enough in but two verses to prove that, without the need for getting technical. 

I know you'll have to deny this. You really shouldn't.

Allow me to interpret this below line by line. I will number your bolded points them comment below because it will need more space to rebut than an off the cuff comment.

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

"And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast,"

"Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth,"

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, "

"One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded(Rome). But the mortal wound was healed(Anti-Christ), and the (1)whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4 (2)They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and (3)authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and (4)it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

"And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and (5)those who dwell in it to worship the first beast,"

"Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived (6)those who dwell on the earth,"

"And the second beast required (7)all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, "

Point #1 = the Greek word "GE" or 1093.

Reveulation 13:3 And 2532 I saw 1492 z5627 one 3391 of his y846 x848 heads 2776 as it were 5613 wounded 4969 z5772 to 1519 death, 2288 and 2532 his y846 x848 deadly 2288 wound 4127 was healed: 2323 z5681 and 2532 al 3650 the x3588 world 1093 wondered 2296 z5681 z5625 z5656 after 3694 y1722 the x3588 beast. 2342

#1093 γῆ ge {ghay} contracted from a root word; TDNT - 1:677,116; n f

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) arable land 2) the ground, the earth as a standing place 3) the main land as opposed to the sea or water 4) the earth as a whole 4a) the earth as opposed to the heavens 4b) the inhabited earth, the abode of men and animals 5) a country, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, territory, region

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

Contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):—country, earth (-ly), ground, land, world.

Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

Again, the land, earth, region, terrain, main land, track of land, territory being spoken about has been designated by God via a "simple descriptor" the descriptor here is the 7 Heads and 1o Horns. Its not that complicated tbh. 

That is the exact same reason we get this verse in Dan. 2. Notice, Persia was not said to rule the "whole earth" [being spoken about] but Greece was, WHY? 

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

The Fourth Beast was said also to rule the whole earth (land being spoken about in this 7 Headed 10 Horned region) also. As is the Anti-Christ now allow me to give you the common denominator as to why? Rome ruled every Square Inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline (where the Beasts all arose) Greece did not, so why did it say they ruled the whole earth Land/MSR? Because just like the Fourth Beast so does the Anti-Christ/Little Horn who (THINK NOW) is a Greek born man will fulfill this verse 39 Prophesy also, I just got this in the last week, since I posted the thread. Dan. 11 proves the 3rd Beast rules from Alexander the Great all the way to the Little Horn/A.C. thus Greece's Beast System also conquers the whole earth (MSR) just like Rome, but through the Anti-Christ who is Greek by birth. 

So, either it can only be the MSR and verse 39 is fulfilled by a Greek born Little Horn/Anti-Christ or God told a fib. God can not lie, so this will be fulfilled in the Anti-Christ/Beast. 

------------

Point #2, these people are not worshiping Satan the Dragon, there types are Atheists, why most do not get is by being an Atheist, they are WOERSHIPING Satan in their Heart of Hearts !! They love evil more than the Holy God and His goodness & righteousness. Now a few Satanist types are, probably many more openly than now, but they worship themselves, MANKIND, and put their trust fully in this ONE MAN (A.C./Beast). Most are simply not worshipping the Dragon as we see worshiping, they are worshipping him as God sees it, they think HIS WORTH is a better WORTH that God's Worth !! By the way, the word Worship actually means Wortheship, look it up. 

worship (n.)

Middle English worshippe, from Old English worðscip, wurðscip (Anglian), weorðscipe (West Saxon) "condition of being worthy, dignity, glory, distinction, honor, renown," from weorð "worthy" (see worth) + -scipe (see -ship).

-ship 

word-forming element meaning "quality, condition; act, power, skill; office, position; relation between," Middle English -schipe, from Old English 

worth (adj.)

Old English weorþ "significant, valuable, of value; valued, appreciated, highly thought-of, deserving, meriting; honorable, noble, of high rank; suitable for, proper, fit, capable," from Proto-Germanic *wertha- "toward, opposite," hence "equivalent, worth" (source also of Old Frisian werth, Old Norse verðr, Dutch waard, Old High German werd, German wert, Gothic wairþs "worth, worthy"), which is of uncertain origin. 

So, worship doesn't really mean the way we praise God, it means how we value Him, He is WORTHY....Worthy is the Lamb. So, in essence, God in Rev. 13:4 is saying they find the Dragon's ways WORTHY. They love evil over righteousness, they indeed do, they love abortion, murder, homosexuality, perverted ways, money, lust etc. etc. etc. over God's ways. 

Why is this even being mentioned by me? It is very important we understand what is being sad via a 2000 year old Letter written by Paul, John or anyone else after its been translated/transcribed, and after years. If someone wrote a book in the 1930s speaking about how like Timmy was such a gay boy that day, in another 30 years, heck even today, most people will think he was saying that Timmy was a homosexual. Words MORPH OVER TIME, even over just 100 years. These atheists will not be worshiping Satan, LOL, if they really "believed" in Satan they would then fear God. What God is saying is these peoples values are in line with their father Satan. When Jesus told the Pharisees their father was Satan, he wasn't saying their worshipped him, they thought they worshipped God, but their hearts were after Satan's heart. Meanwhile David's heart was after God's heart. So, here is why its important, people actually think men will chose a "Messianic Figure" to worship, that's no what its all about, mankind has chosen to worship mankind. They will chose AI, Greed, Money, Knowledge as their God. This one man in the MSR is only about that region, the other regions are under Satan's spell also, but not over Israel as a Beast.

------------

Point #3, The Beast will rule as a Beast over Israel and the MSR for only 42 months with his 10 (E.U.) Kings (Complete E.U. Reunited). Nowhere, in any place in the bible is he shown to conquer any lands other than Turkey (Seleucus) and Countries to get at Israel (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan) and all of North Africa (Egypt or Ptolemy, Libya, Sudan etc. ) This is why Dan. 9:27 says its a Covenant or Agreement with Israel and THE MANY. 

--------------

Point #4, every Tribe, all the Peoples and Nations in the (7 Headed and 10 Horned area) Mediterranean Sea Region = Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia. Again, citing the whole world when it means the whole earth being spoken about is not going to make this man's kingdom worldwide. We know 1/3 of the world will burn (IMHO, North and South America). I understand what the 7 Headed 10 Horned region is, its not that hard tbh to dial that in. China, India, Russia, etc. are not going to allow one man from the E.U. to rule over them, and neither will the Muslim Nations in the Far East. He will conquers Muslims on the MSR Coastline only.

-----------------

Point #5 The False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue) causes all in the Land/Earth in the 7 Headed 10 Horned Region, to worship the Beast or else. 

-----------------

Point #6, Those who dwell on the Land/Earth being spoken about = the MSR.

-----------------

Point #7 = ALL THE PEOPLE living on the Mediterranean Coastline.

-----------------

As the map below shows, the Mediterranean Sea Coastline will see the Little Horn/A.C./Beast rule this whole region (Where the Beast AROSE) for 3.5 years.

Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy.png.65f1a078d5d179d069f85189a51774d1.png

19 hours ago, Diaste said:

Because AE IV is the king of Syria. He didn't rule Greece, neither did Seleucus 1 Nicator. Cassander ruled Greece. Seleucus ruled Mesopotamia from Babylon.

Your logic here is akin to thinking a Ford becomes a Chevy because you put a bowtie on a Ford. You can call AE IV what you like but it isn't true he was a Greek king.

The Beast was the Grecian Beast, not the Syrian Beast !! We didn't start with Alexander the Great for no reason. Trying to apply people the Greeks RULED OVER as the ones bein spoken about is nonsensical brother. Get off that point, it ain't working. 

By they way, its your thinking which in error, you are the one trying to force a change, in my way of thinking the Ford (Greece) remains a Ford(Greece), in your way of thinking the Ford becomes something different. 

20 hours ago, Diaste said:

So you really think if the Beast rises from Mesopotamia he cannot conquer to the east or toward the pleasant land, which would be the west?

Watch this, it should tell you all you need to know.

Dan. 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

So, Alexander the Great is the Beast, a Greek Beast, the kingdom as it moved forward was the same Beast split into four, and this none would have the power of Alexander the Great. 

Dan. 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. (One Beast had FOUR HEADS and Dominion was given unto IT............Not THEM !! Its one Beast, Alexander the Greats Greek Beast is not a Syrian Beast. This just boggles my mind. Does it now fit that this was ONLY a Greek Beast? )

Mesopotamia is the Assyrian Empires landmass not the Grecian Beast. The four general Inter-kingdom battle is where the Syrian Wars took place. Between Ptolemy, Seleucus, Cassander and Lysimachus. So, it can't even be Seleucus or Ptolemy, because its only the Syrian War Battles that is spoken about in Dan. 11. He's not going to conquer into Iran and Russia to the East, he's not going to conquer into Sudan to the South, the Syrian Wars were all INTER-KINGDOM BATTLES !! Reading Dan. 11 that should be evident. 

Again, the ten nations to which you refer are these:

"12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast."

They only receive power after the beast rises, they are not even ruling a kingdom. This alone removes the possibility it's existing kings. Kings without a kingdom are not really kings with any authority. 

Dan. 7:7-8 shows the 10 Horns ARISE FIRST then the Little Horn arises or is born amongst them (in the E.U.). Rev. 12 is referring unto the Beast Kingdom only, that's why 42 month timeline is given. In other words the 10 that becomes the E.U. will not Beast of Israel and the MSR until the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering at the 1260. Rev. 12, 13 and 17 are only referencing Beast Kingdom Power, which is why 42 months is mentioned. 

Fanciful interpretation in spite of the facts of history proving the prophecy came to pass as it was spoken. 

It's kings. The succession from Nebuchadnezzar to Medo-Persia, to Alexander and then Seleucus have a common trait, all ruled in Mesopotamia, from Babylon. 

That's why Dan. 11:40-43 says the End Time Beast conquers Egypt, and Antiochus doesn't. Facts are facts. Trying to force them to fit non facts will not work at all. 

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

Rome has nothing to do with it and the whole EU thing was discredited long ago. I heard that interpretation of the prophecy many years ago, and it failed. It was a false interpretation then, and it is now. 

You clearly do not grasp prophecy, I am starting to feel as if I am wasting my time. A guy that doesn't understand the Fourth Beast is split asunder by the Church Age by now is probably never going to get it. 

You might want to be wary trying to discredit an Angel's Prophecy.

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

There is no pretrib gathering. So, no.

Wrong on everything, let me move on. You clearly have no desire to learn because they think you understand, but you don't, and you don't want to. Far be it from me to chew my cud twice. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wrong on everything, let me move on. You clearly have no desire to learn because they think you understand, but you don't, and you don't want to. Far be it from me to chew my cud twice. 

I guess if preachers and teachers had been found to be filled with integrity and truth in divine virtue then I may find the above admonition compelling. 

As it is, I just find it to be demeaning and manipulative.

I listened to mankind and was led astray in many things. 

It's the great lesson I learned over the past decades. Mankind cannot be trusted.

4Certainly not! Let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written:

“So that You may be proved right when You speak

and victorious when You judge.”

“There is no one righteous,

not even one.

11There is no one who understands,

no one who seeks God.

12All have turned away,

they have together become worthless;

there is no one who does good,

not even one.”c

13“Their throats are open graves;

their tongues practice deceit.”d

“The venom of vipers is on their lips.”e

14“Their mouths are full

of cursing and bitterness.”f

15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;

16ruin and misery lie in their wake,

17and the way of peace they have not known.”g

18“There is no fear of God

before their eyes.”h

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

I guess if preachers and teachers had been found to be filled with integrity and truth in divine virtue then I may find the above admonition compelling. 

As it is, I just find it to be demeaning and manipulative.

I listened to mankind and was led astray in many things. 

It's the great lesson I learned over the past decades. Mankind cannot be trusted.

4Certainly not! Let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written:

“So that You may be proved right when You speak

and victorious when You judge.”

“There is no one righteous,

not even one.

11There is no one who understands,

no one who seeks God.

12All have turned away,

they have together become worthless;

there is no one who does good,

not even one.”c

13“Their throats are open graves;

their tongues practice deceit.”d

“The venom of vipers is on their lips.”e

14“Their mouths are full

of cursing and bitterness.”f

15“Their feet are swift to shed blood;

16ruin and misery lie in their wake,

17and the way of peace they have not known.”g

18“There is no fear of God

before their eyes.”h

So true.  I've found that when someone has to toot their own horn often and loudly, beware!  Someone led by the Spirit doesn't need to denigrate or act condescendingly.  That's prideful flesh talkin'.  Someone led by the Spirit knows that it is He who leads into truth so they simply present the truth and let the Holy Spirit do His job.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

You will see soon that you are wrong on all things Eschatology. It amuses me to see so many people clearly not called unto Prophecy trying to teach it. 

7 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

So true.  I've found that when someone has to toot their own horn often and loudly, beware!  Someone led by the Spirit doesn't need to denigrate or act condescendingly.  That's prideful flesh talkin'.  Someone led by the Spirit knows that it is He who leads into truth so they simply present the truth and let the Holy Spirit do His job.

Yea, yea yea, everything is pride with you because you get destroyed in any debate about Prophecy and you have only one recourse to call names and tag people. We will all answer for our actions my brother, me calling out your wrong assumptions is an order from the Lord, read Ezekiel 3:18. You put forth things you do not understand as if you do, then when you are proved wrong you act like you want to take you ball and go home. That private message sounded just like that, I don't want to reply to you no more [cause I never win the debate].

When that message came in I started to put you on Ignore. If you can't debate without getting all offended something is wrong sir. You will never defeat me in a debate because you start out with WRONG FACTS, you can't even get the Rapture right and I am supposed to listen to you on Eschatology !! 

Why even enter a thread just to stir up strife? I do nit get it, if it bothers you that much to be proven wrong, stay away. I debate on Atheist sites an win conversions over time, they call me every name in the book, goofy, a fool, a Far Right loon. But I turn it on them, I says yes, I am a fool for the gospel, just like Paul stated. Then I show them I can handle their obnoxious rhetoric, and I start showing them how the Universe was created over 13.7 billion years with YOWM meaning a TIME PERIOD, and how God stated that Darkness would be on the Face of the Deep, and tat there was 400 million years of total darkness after the Big Bang which was a burst of energy via God ordering firth creation, and how the first YOWM (Time period) lasted 9.2 billion years, and how our human DNA proves an intelligent being created a CODE in us, and how our bodies are full of trillions of cells and each cell is like a machine, then I break their locked by Satan brains, so they can now hear the Good News. So, while I am reaching the lost many days, many are arguing Eschatology which they are not even called unto. I bet you think this Universe is 6000-10,000 years old also right? 

Don't get frustrated when reproved. If so, just don't reply, or we can ignore each other, it your call, you are the one who can't handle a back and forth not me. Your nae calling will have no effect on me, I was on the streets at 9, doing dope, hustling, at 23 God changed me inside and told me in a vision the Anti-Christ was alive in the world. You do the math. Its all petty to me when another Christian has to use name tags on brothers you really do not even know. Sad.