• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/28/2023 at 12:35 AM, Revelation Man said:

The 70th week CAN NOT END (reread Dan. 9:24-27) until Israel repents, until all Prophecy is sealed up, until Jesus ushers in Everlasting Righteousness etc. etc. 

I of course disagree with your reading and understanding of Dan. 9:24, all of which was fulfilled during the time of John the Baptist and Christ. Explained here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1568-daniel-924-27-examined-part-1-verse-24/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mathew 5:5

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Yes, for those in Israel. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I of course disagree with your reading and understanding of Dan. 9:24, all of which was fulfilled during the time of John the Baptist and Christ. Explained here:

You lack understanding a wee bit here it seems my brother. Was the Church Age a part of the 69 weeks? No, when was the Temple torn asunder? At Jesus' death, after exactly 69 weeks, not 69 1/2 weeks, the the Covenant between God and Israel has nothing to do with the Covenant between the Anti-Christ, Israel and THE MANY. Below in my blog I show what has to happen before Jesus can show up at the Second Coming or 2nd Advent to rule on earth for the millennial.

My blog of 6-8 years ago shows why thought processes is in error.

Daniel's 70 Weeks Decree against Israel

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. A few think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not yet come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1.) Finish the transgression (Israel's rebellion against God must end first)
2.) Make and end of sins (Israel's willful sins ways must end first)
3.) To make reconciliation for iniquity (Israel must repent first)
4.) Bring in everlasting righteousness (Jesus has to bring in the Kingdom Age)
5.) To seal up vision and prophecy (All prophesy has to be fulfilled first)
6.) Anoint the most Holy (Jesus has to be anointed Lord of lords and King of kings else the 70 weeks judgment can not end)

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, willful sins can only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no willful sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the "time of Jacob's trouble", then "willful sins will also end".

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of Lord and Kings of Kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth.

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah s help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

------------------------------------

I do not understand how anyone can get the timing wrong on unfulfilled prophesies. I mean none of this has come to pass, Jesus does not make a Covenant via his death, that covenant was the Promise to Abraham. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Yes, for those in Israel. 

So you believe the nations who go up to Jerusalem every year to keep the feast of tabernacles do not dwell in the earth?

Or they just taking up space for the time being?

Zech 14

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

34 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the nations who go up to Jerusalem every year to keep the feast of tabernacles do not dwell in the earth?

Or they just taking up space for the time being?

Zech 14

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Yes, they are on the earth, however Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel (Matt. 5: 5) as the nation of Israel will rule the world under Christ. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Yes, they are on the earth, however Jesus was speaking to the people of Israel (Matt. 5: 5) as the nation of Israel will rule the world under Christ. 

I understand Israel reigns with Christ but that doesn't mean the nations can't inherit the earth.

The earth is a big place outside of Israel or even greater Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I understand Israel reigns with Christ but that doesn't mean the nations can't inherit the earth.

The earth is a big place outside of Israel or even greater Israel.

Yes, I agree, as we see the nations on the new earth. (Rev. 21: 24)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus will not be pleased with falsehoods, even when he acknowledges you were tricked by Satan. Anyone who can't get the simple stuff like this right, means they can't get the big picture Eschatologies correct either. I just keep this in mind, Satan never stops trying to deceive.

It just never ceases. 

My calling of 40 plus years, with deep studies, deep prayers, praying at 23 on Friday night all night while most were out partying, but you guys know it all don't you? 

Laudable. That's not what leads to correct conclusions and it's not some sort of power and authority. A person is correct because they are correct.

It's like failing a math test but claiming, "I studied all night, so I'm correct and the test is wrong."

I wiped the dust off my feet yesterday, I do not keep on arguing points with people who can't grasp them, believe as you may. You are allowed to be wrong on these things. But you have no excuse, you were enlightened.  You guys keep on "liking each others posts" it amuses me. 

:)

• Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

A few think Jesus fulfilled all of these,

There is only ONE that matters that thinks they were fulfilled.

John 17:4- I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

That NONE are left out.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

24 minutes ago, Uriah said:

There is only ONE that matters that thinks they were fulfilled.

John 17:4- I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

That NONE are left out.

Which has ZERO to do with Israel repenting does it? Jesus can not REPENT for Israel. Conflating prophecy will leave one confused.