• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 9/26/2023 at 2:09 AM, Last Daze said:

If you had one minute to give advice to a new believer who is unfamiliar with the last days return of Christ, and what you tell him would be all that he would know about it, what prophetic advice would you give him?  Jesus led with "See to it that no one misleads you" in Matthew 24.  How would you succinctly expound on that?

Hi Laat Daze,

I would say to them that our inheritance is in HEAVEN, and NOT on the earth as many are trying to preach now.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I think that's talking about preachers who come in Christ's name, who confess Jesus as the Christ.  I don't think someone would both claim to be Christ and then come in His name. 

I agree. It's strangely worded to us for sure. 

Probably means some thing like 'This is Christ'. They falsely come in His name because they are deceiving many, so they present a false Christ. 

Might be some idiom of the time the disciples would have easily understood. 

But from what I see out there, the depths to which post modern subjective thought will allow a person to sink are bottomless, so who knows? :)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wow, people still do not understand the timing of the rapture, what a time we live in. We can look from a perch no other age had the advantage to use, the END TIMES, and a Computer to do the hard work, and we still can't figure it out as a whole body, and we wonder why the Church is so toothless in Spirit.

Meh, don't give the doctrine so much credit; the fracturing began immediately in the 1st century. I'd like to say the Pretrib rapture falsehood is a major player in the division of the congregation but it's really just one of many.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,081
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Meh, don't give the doctrine so much credit; the fracturing began immediately in the 1st century. I'd like to say the Pretrib rapture falsehood is a major player in the division of the congregation but it's really just one of many.

Jesus will not be pleased with falsehoods, even when he acknowledges you were tricked by Satan. Anyone who can't get the simple stuff like this right, means they can't get the big picture Eschatologies correct either. I just keep this in mind, Satan never stops trying to deceive. My calling of 40 plus years, with deep studies, deep prayers, praying at 23 on Friday night all night while most were out partying, but you guys know it all don't you? 

I wiped the dust off my feet yesterday, I do not keep on arguing points with people who can't grasp them, believe as you may. You are allowed to be wrong on these things. But you have no excuse, you were enlightened.  You guys keep on "liking each others posts" it amuses me. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Laat Daze,

I would say to them that our inheritance is in HEAVEN, and NOT on the earth as many are trying to preach now.

Marilyn.

Mathew 5:5

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

What I would say would go something like this:

There is going to arise in the Middle East a man who will perform signs and wonders to deceive the world into believing that he is God.  He will claim to be God but he is lying because when God returns to Earth in the person of Jesus Christ, He will be seen by everyone, everywhere.  This false prophet will demand obedience to his authority and those who refuse will be killed.  He will have the means to take everything you own so set your affections on things above and cling to the blessed hope of eternal life in Christ, a hope beyond this world.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There is going to arise in the Middle East a man who will perform signs and wonders to deceive the world into believing that he is God.  He will claim to be God but he is lying because when God returns to Earth in the person of Jesus Christ, He will be seen by everyone, everywhere.  This false prophet will demand obedience to his authority and those who refuse will be killed.  He will have the means to take everything you own so set your affections on things above and cling to the blessed hope of eternal life in Christ, a hope beyond this world.

I believe the man of sin has narcissistic personality disorder.He exalts himself and holds himself high but he is a despicable person and few people would like him.He does things for Israel like moving his embassy to Jerusalem and giving Israel his armed forces to help protect Israel.I believe many Israelis have a favorable opinion of him.

In the end his armed forces fail to save the nation of Israel and it is given over into the hands of their enemies.Then the man of sin nukes them all.

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Oops

PS

The man of sin comes from the same country that invaded the middle east the previous two time 

First king to invade ,Daniel 11:10-11

Second invasion,Daniel 11:13

Gives Israel his armed forces.Daniel 11:31

Final invasion of the middle east and it's destrucion.Daniel 11:40-44