dad2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have a question.    Has the Psalm 83 war happened yet?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, dad2 said:

You are reading things into the verse that are not there. Being safe does not mean being eternal generally.

If you can die then your not safe.

So you claim those who do not suffer a second death can die?

Show me where Gog kills anyone in Israel .

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Anyone who is resurected and does not suffer a second death is safe.They can't die.They are immortal. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, other one said:

I imagine if they do that, the Ezekiel 39-39 would follow shortly.

If they go in and totally decimate Hamas, the citizens there might really appreciate Israel in the long run.

They have never lived safely since 1948. This cleansing may open the door for living in safety over a few months to a year. Then Ezekiel 38 and 39 can comence. Then they bury the dead for 7 months and burn the weapons of war for 7 years

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, dad2 said:

So-can anyone make a case that the invasion is some time other than the end of the tribulation? I can't remember why I used to think it was, probably I just took people's word for it.

Lets go over it..........Ezekiel 37 is God bringing Israel back into the land, from all around the world, we know this because God says He brought the "Whole House of Israel" back into the land meaning all 12 tribes.

But now we need to carouse chapters 38 & 39, therein lies the truth of the matter.

Ezekiel 38:1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. 7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

{{{ Now let us dig down and identify these modern day players. "Persia" of course is Iran and maybe small portions of Iraq, then "Cush" which is the Sudan today, and "Put" which is modern day Libya, and possibly parts of Algeria & Tunisia, of course Gomer and Beth-Togarmah is modern day Turkey. Gog is the leader of Magog, which is from my studies what China called the Horsemen of Russia from just over the Stepp Mountains or Modern day Russia and thus IMHO, this "leader" will be Putin, he is called Gog of Magog. No nations with a common border to Israel is named as a part of this coalition. That is why Trump's Abraham Accords were put forth and why he was elected, against all odds. }}}

8 After many days thou shalt be visited:(Gog is drawn by a HOOK) in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword(Israel's Diaspora), and is gathered out of many people(Many Nations), against the mountains of Israel(and Gog will invade Israel, the Holy Mount/Jerusalem), which have been always waste(It was a WASTELAND when Mark Twain visited in the 1800s, his own words): but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

{{{ Israel has indeed dwelled "SAFELY" in its own borders since 1948, that does not refer to without Wars nor Strife from crazed terrorists, it refers to something over a 2500 some odd year period, the Beast Kingdoms from Babylon to 70 AD were always over Israel pretty much, a part of Babylon, then Persia's kingdom, then Greece and finally Rome. But since 1948 until now, Israel has dwelt safely without a "Beast Ruler over them" at all. But soon Gog of Magog will have a hook placed in his mouth to go forth until the Mountain of Israel, where he and his Armies will be wiped out by God......BUT ALAS, we do not 100 percent know Hod God will wipe him out, he may use the E.U. or a special weapon to do so, or do it Himself. But the key is "this war" is meant (IMHO) to draw Israel closer to the E.U. Anti-Christ, and if they help protect Israel against Russia, Iran and Turkey, or even if God does it Himself and the Dragon understands scriptures, he's a LIAR, he might say, let us protect you, knowing God is going to wipe them out the try to take credit for it. Either way, Israel, IMHO, will join the E.U. and that is the Covenant that ignites God's Wrath and hence the Pre Trib Rapture happens at that point in time. }}}

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages(They will never be UNWALLED Physically speaking,); I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

{{{ So, we get a reason Gog invades, spoils (Oil/Gas Reserves etc. etc.). Israel will never be UNWALLED VILIAGES Physically speaking, this is Metaphoric IN NATURE, Israel are merely at Peace with all of their Immediate Neighbors, they are not under a Beast Kingdom as they had been from Babylon to 70 AD. They are in a way (or was mostly) protected by the USA until the Clintons and then Obama came onto the scene with their radical agendas. IMHO, these leaders evil agenda against Israel is why we are being cursed as a Nation with the idiocies we now see going on, its sheer madness. There is an art to prophecy, we must read between the line, a Prophet from 2500 years ago had to let us know, hey Israel will not be under a Babylon type Beast in the very end times like we are now, so they said we will be in UNWALLED VILIAGES, or at peace, or we will have 75 years of not living under a Beast after we see Israel brought back from being Dead Men's Bones for nigh 2000 years. Prophecy has to be looked at a 10,000 foot overview, we see darkly, even the Prophets job of foretelling things they have seen has to be described unto us in a way we can "understand it" but in a manner they also understand. Like ships invading and men on horseback, might really be men on helicopters, paratroopers, men shooting rockets etc. etc. but they have to explain what they saw in a vision in the best way they know how, so there has to be ambiguities, we have to overcome what's missing by understanding this is the way prophecy works. After all "Dead Men's Bones" was a metaphor also, but we understand it. }}}

13 Sheba, and Dedan(Yemen and probably the Saudis), and the merchants of Tarshish(a port city in Spain), with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

{{{ Here, Tarshish, Sheba and Dedan seem to be cities where goods pass through, now as before, the Great Port Cities of yesteryear may have been used to show that Russia is merely mater spoils, and spoils pass through major ports, so we see these type city/state asking the question. Its like associating Babylon with False Religion, but i Revelation Babylon merely means ALL False Religion, not Babylon, if you catch my drift. So, we see a major Spanish Port City of the day mentioned, and a nation on the Gulf of Aqaba and on the Gulf of Suez, that is what I was talking about earlier, these nations may have ZERO to do with this end time prophecy, but because spoils is being taken, and spoils passed through major ports and these gulfs, they were mentioned, IMHO, only to back up the notion that spoils are being taken. Why? Because those three places are where spoils would have had to travel through back in Ezekiel's time. }}} 

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? (Yes, lol) 18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;(Meaning this all happens about the time of the DOTL, or God's Wrath to come, but this is in reality just before the DOTL)

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall(God will be Glorified via His just Wrath against Gog), and every wall shall fall to the ground. 21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

So, it seems like God kills these nations armies, and takes the glory, but for some reason it is cloaked by world leaders as per unto who did this. I even think (have always felt this tbh) that Israel gets blamed with using a new weapon that wipes out these Armies in full, but it kills without destroying their cities, like a Neutron Bomb, except I think its God's doings, and Israel gets blamed by the E.U. and are told they must give up their Nukes if they want to join the E.U. and we (the E.U.) will protect you, as Hawaii is protected by the USA, and Israel will join the E.U. igniting God's Wrath, that starts the 7 years of the 70th week and the Pre Trib Rapture all in one motion. Or as I stated way above, the E.U. may take credit for God's handiwork, saying see, we protected you, after all the Anti-Christ knows DARK SENTENCES (Riddles from Witchcraft, the Dragon. Anyway, just after the Gog and Magog war, Israel will join the E.U. I think the Rapture happens in 2025, because Apophis is the DOTL in my opinion. That asteroid will hit on April 13, 2029. 

P.S. Chapter 39 is pretty much just prose showing it all come together. 

Edited by Revelation Man

I find this interesting as to who he's speaking of.

Ezek 38:21-22
 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Lord God. Every man's sword will be against his brother.
ESV

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Anyone who is resurected and does not suffer a second death is safe.They can't die.They are immortal. 

2 Samuel 18:29
And the king said, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Ahimaaz answered, When Joab sent the king's servant, and me thy servant, I saw a great tumult, but I knew not what it was.

This was not talking about out of body after life eternal life. Nor was any other of the many many verses in the bible using the word safe doing so.

4 minutes ago, other one said:

I find this interesting as to who he's speaking of.

The who doesn't tell us when

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 20

Look at the times the word safe is used in Scripture. Name a few where it refers being eternal?

1 minute ago, dad2 said:

The who doesn't tell us when

Well, that went right over my head.  I'm concerned about the who.

52 minutes ago, other one said:

Well, that went right over my head.  I'm concerned about the who.

The thread is about the when.

Edited by dad2