Snow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi God bless.. In the last maybe 6 months i have seen 3 things in the sky... I believe i am a credible observer as i always look into the sky day and night.. I see the world through the eyes of a Christian and i feel blessed to see these things.. ..my Cbristian mind goes to the Word and i feel privileged to witness angels... I am intetested in any personally witnessed objects.. God bless.. Mike

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I have never seen Angels or UFOs. But I would like it if I did. I believe UFOs are fallen Angels. I seen the video of the Navy pilot who got a UFO following him. There out there.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,630
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Snow said:

Hi God bless.. In the last maybe 6 months i have seen 3 things in the sky... I believe i am a credible observer as i always look into the sky day and night.. I see the world through the eyes of a Christian and i feel blessed to see these things.. ..my Cbristian mind goes to the Word and i feel privileged to witness angels... I am intetested in any personally witnessed objects.. God bless.. Mike

Hi, Well  I guess angels could be  "seen" in  or as aircraft. They are seen by animals, at least one anyway, and evidently used one as messenger.

I was turned about to my own salvation by an angel using the likeness (appearance) of a  relative of mine, a grandparent long deceased at the time, but one whose manner and voice always commanded (My) attention. As result I went from atheist to believer that Yeshua is my Lord in a matter of an hour's time.

So why not angels appearing  so that pilots may see them and react to, or because of, them? Who knows the good purpose of God  that was served at those times of their appearances?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 10/14/2023 at 7:51 AM, Starise said:

I felt in my spirit that most of what is published about UFOs are fabrications to push an agenda. A bad agenda.

I recall years ago reading after someone in the military.....he seemed in his writing to really know what was really basically going on. He said something like this..."The thing that you think you want to know may not be the thing you want to hear." I  wondered about that. I wondered if what he was saying was most want to hear about beings from other planets out in space, but that really they've found it's not that at all. I suspect he was trying to say it's a spiritual dimension of things taking place and that materialists don't want to hear that. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Interesting! 1

On 10/15/2023 at 12:51 AM, Starise said:

All of that turned me onto them for a long time after that. I remember buying ufo magazines, and every opportunity I had to buy a ufo book I did. This lasted for years. I was on some kind of a quest to figure these things out. I had crop circle DVDs and downloaded videos off the web.....

Crop circles eh? Haven't heard about those recently. Seems to me those were mostly in England somewhere....always so far away that you couldn't drive up to them and see them. So what did you conclude about them? I suppose the most interesting cases I ever heard were the Phoenix Lights....the whole story was kind of interesting. Then there was this one down below in video. I liked the Trumbull account for it involved police and everyone's on record in the 911 tapes. I suspect it's a spiritual reality of something taking place with these things but don't know for sure. 

Edited by Michael37
Videos not allowed in this section

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.72
  • Days Won:  149

I still have the crop circle DVDs. They show these little balls moving around to make them, at least the ones that are legit and weren't hoaxes. What do I make of it? I believe that element of it is spiritual. 

The big thing that police officer saw? I am not sure, but it seems odd that his car restarted, Nothing I know of will restart a car with older ignition remotely. Make it shut off, sure, Restarting it is another thing. 

Plenty of stories out there with credible witnesses where some kind of contact or physical evidence was apparent. If you want the sources to this info I can post it. No time to look it up tonight.

Incident 1- A few women are driving in the country at night and see a large wingless round tubular ship flying in an upright position that looks to be struggling to fly due to it's erratic trajectory with something  coming out of the bottom of it. This craft was being followed by helicopters, so that would point to maybe some kind of a military experiment that didn't go as planned. The two women stopped their car and got out to look at it. At least one had severe radiation sickness as a result and had to be hospitalized. She tried to collect from the government but they never acknowledged it even happened. This probably wasn't a spiritual event, however where they are getting the info to make these things could be coming from those sources.

Incident 2- A man who loves to hike deep into the Canadian woods and look for precious metals sees a landed craft that fits the desription of the classic disk ufo. As he goes to investigate, he sees an opening on it and goes to investigate. About that time this craft exhausts something. The man is standing in the path of the exhaust and is severely burned with the imprint of the exaust holes on his chest. There is a pic of him online showing those burns that look like they were made by some kind of a port with holes in it. Canada even made a coin about it. 

I would say these and other similar examples are mostly secret man made craft, so we can't discount multiple answers to some of this.

There are other elements of the UFO thing though which are evil, especially when so called aliens are involved. Probably one of the most publicized is the Betty and Barney Hill case. I never thought any of that added up. It was likely some kind of a PR push to bring aliens into the public eye. They thought they saw what they saw, but I suspect it was some kind of programming. Any time hynotism is involved I would be leary.The big thing now is CE4, which is really just people calling spirits to show themselves. The language used is different but it's the same thing.

There are definite correlations between what the world calls paranormal and UFOs, a few are missing time or percieved time distortion, everything getting dead quiet as if time stops, appearances of beings of one kind or another for brief periods of time, sleep paralysis. One thing leads to another. The paranormal as it's called leads to the demonic every time. The Moth Man and the sightings in Chicago not long ago of a flying manlike creature with wings were real sightings. This strays away from the government secret flying craft idea.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

Where our attention belongs . . . all that God's word says He wants.

Crop circles, by the way, at least often have included perfect circles and symmetric combinations of circles.

Well, you can stand at the center of where you want a circle, hold a rope while someone else walks the circle, guided by holding the rope and patting down the crop using a board device.

And you could make an arc of circles. One person anchors the arc while another holding the rope moves from one circle's center to the next, while a third person pats down each circle in the arc.

What concerns me is that flattening the crop, maybe of wheat or corn, can waste crop and cost the farmer who has worked so hard to produce it.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Starise said:

AI still have the crop circle DVDs. They show these little balls moving around to make them, at least the ones that are legit and weren't hoaxes. What do I make of it? I believe that element of it is spiritual

Probably so.

The big thing that police officer saw? I am not sure, but it seems odd that his car restarted, Nothing I know of will restart a car with older ignition remotely. Make it shut off, sure, Restarting it is another thing. 

Yeah that Trumbull county one I find quite interesting. Probably because so many police are on the 911 tape chasing the thing. But this one cop, was right under the thing.....he claimed at one point it was about 50 feet above his head.....and the skeptic science person  on the video dismisses it as a planet or star....

.but one is not going to say something was 50 feet above their head if it were some star/planet. The 911 with Police on record I find most interesting. Many UFO accounts were great stories but if it's Billy Bob out in the wilderness and he sees something you like to hear of many  witnesses. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 10/13/2023 at 10:54 PM, Snow said:

Could be worse "I see dead people"..sorry that was a movie :D 

No.. not UFO's. A few weeks ago out side at night. The cat MEI MIE loves to go out side on the porch. So as I was looking over the fence there's a path and a small stream and this "person" was walking on the path. I never shared this.. what was odd was, well  ever see in movies where a person  (ghost?) kinda see through yet has this shadows like be hind them?  That was it. No UFO's.