IGNORED

No One Is Saying "Peace and Safety", So What's The Fuss?

Mr. M

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

Who are these "some people?"

Are you asking who are the people asking for "peace and safety"?

That's what I'm asking too.

Because when I find them. I know sudden destruction comes next.

I was watching the "World leaders attend Cairo peace summit" in Egypt. The King of Jordan gave a speech that could bring a tear to the eye. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/21/world-leaders-attend-cairo-peace-summit-to-de-escalate-israel-hamas-war

It didn't bring a tear to my eye.

He stressed that the Gaza people should stay where they are and not go to Egypt or Jordan. They don't want to see them all become refugees.

They didn't say anything about safety though that I could hear.

Peaceful Sabbath.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/15/2023 at 1:57 PM, FJK said:

if I understand Scripture correctly, the world as a whole will become like it was in the days of Noah where corruption and violence spreads throughout the land as the end of times approaches.

But that's my understanding, others may have different understandings to add to it.

My working theory is that when the King of the North occupies and subdues the whole Levant, and then down through Egypt and much of North Africa per Daniel 11:40-43, then the people of Israel will think (briefly) that they have obtained peace and safety. Which brief period of delusion will be snuffed out by the events of verses 11:44-12:1.

12:1 being the Great Tribulation --

“At that time Michael shall stand up,

The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;

And there shall be a time of trouble,

Such as never was since there was a nation,

Even to that time.

And at that time your people shall be delivered..."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

The world saying peace and safety will be right after the Gog/Magog event, i.e. after Israel's enemies are destroyed. 

The Antichrist, as the anointed King of Israel (but coming in his own name), will at that time confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 years, as the world with then think it has entered the messianic age of peace and safety.

Moses established what the confirmation process would be in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.   Which is that the law be read to the nation of Israel, from the place of God's choosing, in the feast of Tabernacles, on a 7 year cycle.

The Jews currently take the temple mount to be the place of God's choosing.   That the Antichrist tries to change the times and seasons in Daniel 7:25 at some point during the 7 years, it might be that he oversees the confirming process some time other than the feast of Tabernacles.   Remains to be seen.

But the main thing is that the peace and safety saying will be because the world at the time will be thinking it has entered the messianic age.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 10/21/2023 at 7:25 AM, Dave Watchman said:

I started watching and reading this guy Moshe in Israel.

And listening. This is a 27 minute audio file from Moshe's telegram today:

https://t.me/moshegroup/51609

I don't know if it will play. I sent it to my phone and it didn't work.

He talks about what he thinks the US aircraft carriers might do with Iran. And Iran under the Shaw in 1979 where the people were happy and sat outside drinking coffee while the women went to the beach in two piece bathing suits. Lol.

He says the Iranians are not Arabs, they're Persians.

He says God's moving the chess pieces around but we know how it's all gonna end.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.93
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

23 hours ago, Dave Watchman said:

Are you asking who are the people asking for "peace and safety"?

You said "Alot of people on this board believe the people of Israel have peace and safety." I asked who are these people?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,780
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 10/21/2023 at 7:25 AM, Dave Watchman said:

I definitely believe you George. I wonder what it's like in your area? I wonder if it means the people are happy that they have the "Peace and Safety", or are they asking to get the "Peace and Safety"?

Our little town of Arad is probably one of the safest places to be in the war.  Right now, we are looking at getting our house ready to house refugees again.  In the 2006 Lebanon war, we had almost 50 people staying at our house!  Mind you it not that big, we had set up tents all around the house!  The problem was that the grocery stores were out of food!  At that time our town of Arad was about 20,000 and it swelled to about 50,000 during that war.  We could easily eclipse that in this war.  My wife is considering going back to assist.  

Honestly, I hope that this war is simply the staging point for the elimination of Shiite Islam ... long story short ... I believe the only way that Islam can unify is when one of the two major factions is dealt with. Right now, the war in the Yemen ... is a proxy war between Shiite and Sunni Islam.

I did a video on this years ago ...

https://worthy.tv/wars-and-rumors-of-war-yemen-and-is-the-end-of-endless-wars/

I suggest watching my videos that I've been posting connected to the Simchat war.

Start with the Simchat Torah War ... Is this a water breaking moment? 

https://worthy.tv/the-simchat-torah-war-is-this-a-water-breaking-moment/

God bless,

George

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

40 minutes ago, George said:

Our little town of Arad is probably one of the safest places to be in the war.  Right now, we are looking at getting our house ready to house refugees again.  In the 2006 Lebanon war, we had almost 50 people staying at our house!  Mind you it not that big, we had set up tents all around the house!  The problem was that the grocery stores were out of food!  At that time our town of Arad was about 20,000 and it swelled to about 50,000 during that war.  We could easily eclipse that in this war.  My wife is considering going back to assist.  

Honestly, I hope that this war is simply the staging point for the elimination of Shiite Islam ... long story short ... I believe the only way that Islam can unify is when one of the two major factions is dealt with. Right now, the war in the Yemen ... is a proxy war between Shiite and Sunni Islam.

I did a video on this years ago ...

https://worthy.tv/wars-and-rumors-of-war-yemen-and-is-the-end-of-endless-wars/

I suggest watching my videos that I've been posting connected to the Simchat war.

Start with the Simchat Torah War ... Is this a water breaking moment? 

https://worthy.tv/the-simchat-torah-war-is-this-a-water-breaking-moment/

God bless,

George

Islam will unite after given a common enemy in Israel.One that torments them for 3.5 years.

Revelation 11

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The Hadith calls for all Muslims to fight in this final jihad after the three year drought .Not just Shiites or Sunni ,but all Muslims.

That is when they all will attack Jerusalem and conquer it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

On 10/14/2023 at 9:03 PM, Mr. M said:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

IMO these declarations will be in style when Palestine is created.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

On 10/21/2023 at 6:55 PM, WilliamL said:

My working theory is that when the King of the North occupies and subdues the whole Levant, and then down through Egypt and much of North Africa per Daniel 11:40-43, then the people of Israel will think (briefly) that they have obtained peace and safety. Which brief period of delusion will be snuffed out by the events of verses 11:44-12:1.

12:1 being the Great Tribulation --

“At that time Michael shall stand up,

The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;

And there shall be a time of trouble,

Such as never was since there was a nation,

Even to that time.

And at that time your people shall be delivered..."

My theory is pretty close to yours.

I believe the king of the norths armed forces start their occupation of Israel in Daniel 11:31.It will replace the IDF and the conscription  ends .Jews from the IDF will be able to serve in this new NATO like military.

In Daniel 11:40, those armed forces are defeated and Israel is overcome by the beast from the abyss(king of the south).Israels ally the king of the north responds by sending a great fleet of ships to destroy all of the countries that attacked Israel and the norths armed forces.It takes three days for the response and they use nuclear missiles in this war.

I'm also expecting Donald Trump to win the next election.No joke.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.84

46 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm also expecting Donald Trump to win the next election.No joke.

But will he be allowed to assume the Presidency and serve out his term as President if he does?

That's what I wonder about, tending to think no because it would (again) interfere with certain deeply rooted agenda's that have their origin with the ruling powers of the dark side of life.