• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 10/22/2023 at 12:39 AM, angels4u said:

Both topics are very much in the news these days,what do you all believe?

Do you believe The Church replaced Israel and why do you believe what you believe?

That they can't see the forest for the trees or the olive tree for the branches grafted in. There are now so many gentile believers that the replacement believers forget that there were always Jewish christians. 

And I think it's just that those gentile believers are jealous. Used to talk to a guy on a Dutch forum who was anti Israel. He was just jealous because as a kid he was in a christian school and they had a map of Israel in the class room. Not Holland. Israel. Israel this. Israel that. Israel was fantastic and those are the chosen people and you're just a stupid heathen LOL. 

Just like the brothers from Joseph.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

Why do some people seem to think they can be a branch grafted on a tree that has become so important that they can cut off the trunk of the tree and still survive in place of the tree?

That is what replacing Israel amounts to, and it is not what God said or what Jesus taught.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

I am a proud zionist and do not believe in replacement theory.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen,I'm glad to hear so many people still believe that God has a purpose for Israel and in no way we replaced the church,God is still working on Israel to draw them back to Him ,just like He's not done with us yet.

Pray for Jerusalem,they need your prayer..

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

50 minutes ago, FJK said:

Why do some people seem to think they can be a branch grafted on a tree that has become so important that they can cut off the trunk of the tree and still survive in place of the tree?

That is what replacing Israel amounts to, and it is not what God said or what Jesus taught.

Hi, I do believe there are if's ands and buts about it:

..."But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.  Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”  That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off.  And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.  For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree".

Seems to me Christians, regardless of origins, are indeed replacement branches  grafted onto  a root, and yes natural branches have been cut off from the root.  Some natural branches will indeed be "grafted" back onto the root. All that survive will become grafts, grafted onto a single root that always was. Yeshua was is and will be alway the root.

That does not equate to replacement dispensationalism! To the contrary it is an embracing of the mercy of God on all who are called into belief that Yeshua is Lord by the Holy Spirit.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

All true Christians are one, there is neither Jew or Greek Galatians 3:28. God is dealing with spiritual Israel not fleshly

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

All true Christians are one, there is neither Jew or Greek Galatians 3:28. God is dealing with spiritual Israel not fleshly

Well, what we see happening in the real world around us should reflect that one way or the other in an undeniable fashion very soon.

At least so it seems to me.

• Interesting! 1

@Neighbor, the root is still the root and the root is Israel.

Kill the root, kill the tree and everything that grows from it.

Satan knows this and is acting on that knowledge to the maximum extent he can.

But God will prevail over him, I've read the back of the book and I know who wins.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

That view and teaching is flat-out heresy and makes God out to be a liar. Short of reviewing the history of who and when centuries ago, this lie was born and continues to this day in Roman Catholicism (Replacement Theology).

It should go without saying that the Jews were not the only ones responsible for crucifying Jesus; Gentiles were just as accountable. I think the following also includes the princes and powers of the air.

Psalm 22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Psalm 22 is the most detailed and heart-breaking description of our Lord’s crucifixion and His physical and mental pain. I shudder every time I read it and think about it.

The Lord made an unconditional, everlasting covenant by Himself with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is sacrilege to claim or teach God would ever go back on His Word.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

45 minutes ago, FJK said:

@Neighbor, the root is still the root and the root is Israel.

Kill the root, kill the tree and everything that grows from it.

Satan knows this and is acting on that knowledge to the maximum extent he can.

But God will prevail over him, I've read the back of the book and I know who wins.

Hi, Don't think so FJK. I see Israel as the natural branches, not the root natural root. There is no cutting off of any root. The natural branch needs the feeding by the cultivated root same as the grafted wild olive tree branch will, and does to this day.

As I see it,  in the analogy presented to us Israel represents the natural branches of the cultivated olive tree. While the Gentiles represent the branches of the wild olive tree. NEITHER being a tree root.

So what might the root be? If not God the Son who created all that has been  created then who/what?

I guess it possible for branches to create roots, but it is my understanding it is more commonly found that  a grove keeper will tend to the root stock of his cultivate trees that grow natural branches by commonly cutting off what are the natural branches in order to graft on a wild branch that will produce a greater fruit than the natural branch would. 

The whole branches illustration is an analogy first intended for understanding by those people who at the time were very familiar with grafting of corp plants for harvesting, including the olive tree.