• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

https://theofaith.org/2020/01/09/jesus-is-coming-but-where-part-2/

Interesting,what do you think?

I believe Jesus will go to Jerusalem but I could be wrong...

(Editing,I meant to say Bozrah first ..)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I'll join you.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, ... (Ac 1:10–12)

There is a twist in verse 11. "This same Jesus ... shall SO COME" Now in the accounts of His coming, like Matthew 24:31, He comes with great glory and an army of angels. But He did not depart like that. So the "SO" must indicate something else. The only other thing that was "SO" was the geographical position - Mount Olivet.

The matter of Bozrah is part of Armageddon. God, at various times, spoke out curses on some nations and blessings others. But Edom has a special place in God's hate (yes, God has all emotions that a man has). Esau despised his birthright. Esau sold his birthright for a plate of broth. Esau disregarded his parents and married into the Canaanites - a cursed nation. Esau made his brethren, Israel, walk hundreds of miles extra when they were approaching the Good Land, and Esau gloated and provoked the Nations to mistreat Israel while God was chastising them. You just can't do that and get away with it.

It would seem from prophecy that our Lord finishes the slaughter of Jezreel and then disappears, to be seen again returning from Edom and its main city, Bozrah. In both places He gets covered in blood. God made a Promise to Abraham and Esau and his kin ignored it. They will reap what they sowed.

48 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I'll join you.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, ... (Ac 1:10–12)

There is a twist in verse 11. "This same Jesus ... shall SO COME" Now in the accounts of His coming, like Matthew 24:31, He comes with great glory and an army of angels. But He did not depart like that. So the "SO" must indicate something else. The only other thing that was "SO" was the geographical position - Mount Olivet.

The matter of Bozrah is part of Armageddon. God, at various times, spoke out curses on some nations and blessings others. But Edom has a special place in God's hate (yes, God has all emotions that a man has). Esau despised his birthright. Esau sold his birthright for a plate of broth. Esau disregarded his parents and married into the Canaanites - a cursed nation. Esau made his brethren, Israel, walk hundreds of miles extra when they were approaching the Good Land, and Esau gloated and provoked the Nations to mistreat Israel while God was chastising them. You just can't do that and get away with it.

It would seem from prophecy that our Lord finishes the slaughter of Jezreel and then disappears, to be seen again returning from Edom and its main city, Bozrah. In both places He gets covered in blood. God made a Promise to Abraham and Esau and his kin ignored it. They will reap what they sowed.

Thanks for your reply!

That's how I understand it to be also..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/23/2023 at 1:22 PM, angels4u said:

First coming, called the Parousia in the NT, will be in the clouds of heaven, seen by all in the Spirit. 

His later coming(s) will be earthly.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

First coming, called the Parousia in the NT, will be in the clouds of heaven, seen by all in the Spirit. 

I'm not following you about seen by all in the spirit.

I think the next coming He will only be seen by those that are watching and ready. The world will be told aliens as the lie is in place. The foolish virgins will face the hour of testing.

The second coming, which occurs at the 6th seal, all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. This is the gathering from heaven and earth. Then the wrath of God begins and then Jesus sets up His earthly kingdom at the 7th trumpet.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

On 10/23/2023 at 4:22 PM, angels4u said:

Michael Heiser has a good video explaining why the battle known as Armageddon takes place at Jerusalem.

• This is Worthy 1

19 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Michael Heiser has a good video explaining why the battle known as Armageddon takes place at Jerusalem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnIEbJsCuc

(Michael Heiser is interesting,we're probably hearing from more people what they think of his view? )Sorry,its not letting me post in the right place...computers :(

Can you please next time post video's first in the video section? Otherwise it will be rapported as video in the wrong section. :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

15 hours ago, The Light said:
22 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I'm not following you about seen by all in the spirit.

I think the next coming He will only be seen by those that are watching and ready. The world will be told aliens as the lie is in place. The foolish virgins will face the hour of testing.

The second coming, which occurs at the 6th seal, all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. This is the gathering from heaven and earth. Then the wrath of God begins and then Jesus sets up His earthly kingdom at the 7th trumpet.

The Parousia will be seen by every spiritual eye ("eye single"), previously watching or not, including "those who pierced him" (unbelieving Jews) and the heathen. Rev. 1:7, etc.

This sight is something that will take place worldwide in an instant, the twinkling of an eye, something impossible to occur in the natural world.

But yes, there will be another group, the "first of the firstfruits" (the Manchild of Rev. 12:5), being caught up before the heavenly throne prior to the Parousia.

These are difficult things to summarize, but explained in detail here:

56. The Firstfruits and the Harvest 2.0; Part 1

An upgrade of article #24. Explains the prophetic application of OT laws about the firstfruits, the firstborn, and the full harvest, as these laws relate to the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2686-the-firstfruits-and-the-harvest-20-part-1/

57. The Firstfruits and the Harvest 2.0; Part 2 https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2687-the-firstfruits-and-the-harvest-20-part-2/