IGNORED

1948 is not a Sign of the Coming of Jesus.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, douggg said:

First of all, we don't know if Netanyahu will be prime minister at the time Gog/Magog takes place or not.

In Ezekiel 38:23  Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

In Ezekiel 6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.   [and not Allah]

In Ezekiel 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

In Ezekiel 36:19-24: Back at the time when the house of Israel was taken captive into the nations, it made appear as though God was unable to prevent it from happening - thus, having the effect of profaning God's name.

So when God defends Israel against the Russian/Muslim nations attack of Gog/Magog, it is because God is going to show His name Holy before the nations, and to prove that He is all powerful and is able to defend Israel no matter what the situation, and that He is not the Mulsim god - Allah.

So you believe that the Israeli governments kingdom called Israel is the everlasting kingdom upon earth that shall never be overthrown or destroyed?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:
7 hours ago, douggg said:

Ezekiel 39:21-29 doesn't say anything about Jesus.

Ezekiel 39:21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to this earth, and having just executed judgment on the nations who will have gathered to make war on him at Armageddon.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon event, matching the text of Revelation 19:17-18.

-------------------------------

Ezekiel 39:21  21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

Jesus has descended to earth, setting his glory among the heathen, the nations.   In Psalms 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

------------------------------

Ezekiel 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

The Jews currently do not believe that Jesus is the LORD their God, but after Armageddon and Jesus's return to this earth, they will know for certain.

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

The Jews currently blame their exile beginning in 70 Ad as because of unwarranted hatred Jew to Jew.

But the actual reason was that they rejected Jesus as their King of Israel messiah, and crucified him.     As a result, they Jews were scattered among the nations, where they have been persecuted and killed, like in the Holocaust.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

The Jews have refused to believe in Jesus for foregiveness of their sins during that time.

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Jesus brought Jews out of the nations back to the land of Israel, to become a nation again in May 14, 1948.    Everyone was a witness to that.

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there [in the nations].

Matches Matthew 24:31, the gathering of the elect.   The Jews call the gathering of every single Jew back to the land of Israel - the final redemption.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Jesus has returned to earth, and is living amongst the Jews.   And they have all received the plan of Salvation, borne again, their souls indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

Edited by douggg

5 minutes ago, douggg said:

Ezekiel 39:21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to this earth, and have just executed judgment on the nations who will have gathered to make war on him at Armageddon.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon event, matching the text of Revelation 19:17-18.

-------------------------------

Ezekiel 39:21  21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

Jesus has descended to earth, setting his glory among the heathen, the nations.   In Psalms 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Ezekiel 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

The Jews currently do not believe that Jesus is the LORD their God, but after Armageddon and Jesus's return to this earth, they will know for certain.

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

The Jews currently blame their exile beginning in 70 Ad as unwarranted hatred Jew to Jew.

But the actual reason was that they rejected Jesus as their King of Israel messiah, and crucified him.     As a result, they Jews were scattered among the nations, where they have been persecuted and killed, like in the Holocaust.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

The Jews have refused to believe in Jesus for foregiveness of their sins during that time.

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Jesus brought Jews out of the nations back to the land of Israel, to become a nation again in May 14, 1948.    Everyone was a witness to that.

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Matches Matthew 24:31, the gathering of the elect.   The Jews call the gathering of every single Jew back to the land of Israel - the final redemption.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Jesus has returned to earth, and is living amongst the Jews.   And they have all received the plan of Salvation, borne again, their souls indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

So you do believe the Israeli governments kingdom it has established is forever and will never be destroyed?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe that the Israeli governments kingdom called Israel is the everlasting kingdom upon earth that shall never be overthrown or destroyed?

no.   The everlasting kingdom Jesus was given in Daniel 7 is the Kingdom of Heaven.   And when Jesus returns to this earth will be the Kingdom of God to rule over all the nations including Israel.

Edited by douggg

Just now, douggg said:

no.   The everlasting kingdom Jesus was given in Daniel 7 is Kingdom of Heaven.   And when Jesus returns to this earth will be the Kingdom of God to rule over all the nations including Israel.

So when do you say the kingdom .of Israel which the Israeli government has established is destroyed?

During which war is it overthrown and destroyed?

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So when do you say the kingdom .of Israel which the Israeli government has established is destroyed?

During which war is it overthrown and destroyed?

I did not say destroyed.   It will be transformed into the Kingship of Jesus sitting on the throne of David.   At Jesus's return.

Are you done with all your cross examinations and trying to put words into my mouth ?

Edited by douggg

5 minutes ago, douggg said:

I did not say destroyed.   It will be transformed into the Kingship of Jesus sitting on the throne of David.   At Jesus's return.

Are you done with all your cross examinations and trying to put words into my mouth ?

So you don't believe the word of God when it says the nations shall take Jerusalem,killing many and leading others into captivity and the women of Israel are raped?

You don't believe any of that ,right?

Or is that what you call being transformed into the kingship of Jesus?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you don't believe the word of God when it says the nations shall take Jerusalem,killing many and leading others into captivity and the women of Israel are raped?

You don't believe any of that ,right?

Or is that what you call being transformed into the kingship of Jesus?

Stop saying what I believe or don't believe.   And stop trying to put words into my mouth.

Zechariah 14 will happen when the kings of the earth take half of Jerusalem as hostages in hopes of preventing Jesus from executing judgment on them.

Just now, douggg said:

Stop saying what I believe or don't believe.   And stop trying to put words into my mouth.

Zechariah 14 will happen when the kings of the earth take half of Jerusalem as hostages in hopes of preventing Jesus from executing judgment on them.

The kings of the earth take jerusalem before Jesus comes.In fact those kings believe Jesus is on their side.

But the Israeli governments kingdom is conquered and destroyed before Christ comes.

Here is what it sounds like you believe.

God will protect the antichrist Israeli goverment and the people who reject Christ from.the nations such as magog,Persia,Ethiopia .

God will then have other nations overthrown the antichrist Israeli goverment seven years later having many Israelis killed and taken captive.

Jesus will then be handed over the kingdom by the nations that conquered Israel.

1000 years later God will destroy all the nations that he destroyed 1007 years before such as magog,Persia, Ethiopia.

Doesn't seem to make much sense why you believe God would want to protect the antichrist Israeli government In the first place.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The kings of the earth take jerusalem before Jesus comes.In fact those kings believe Jesus is on their side.

But the Israeli governments kingdom is conquered and destroyed before Christ comes.

Are you referring to Zechariah 14 or Revelation 11:2 ?

Revelation 11:2 is just past the half way point in the 7 years.   The beast-king (no longer will the person be the Antichrist, King of Israel, at that time) will begin ruling for 42 months and Jerusalem will be under occupation and subjugation, by the king of the west, the beast-king dictator of the EU.

--------------------------------------------

In Zechariah 14, it will all the nations of the world unified under the leadership of the beast-king for a brief period of 45 days, to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus.

Here is what it sounds like you believe.

God will protect the antichrist Israeli goverment and the people who reject Christ from.the nations such as magog,Persia,Ethiopia .

The person who becomes the Antichrist, King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah by the Jews coming in his own name - takes place AFTER the Gog/Magogg event.    He becomes the Antichrist after Gog/Magog.

Ezekiel 38-39 is God's defense of Israel, not specifically the Israeli government.

God will then have other nations overthrown the antichrist Israeli goverment seven years later having many Israelis killed and taken captive.

The Antichrist person, when he is revealed as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all as the Jews will be thinking at the time, God will have strangers come against him and kill him for his audacious act of sitting in the temple claiming to have achieved God-hood, Ezkeiel 28:1-10.

It ends the person's time as the Antichrist, King of Israel.     When the person comes back to life, he becomes the beast-king, dictator of the EU, Roman Empire of the end times.

So stop referring to the person as the Antichrist for the second half of the seven years, but as the beast-king.

Jesus will then be handed over the kingdom by the nations that conquered Israel.

No, Jesus will not be handed over anything.   He is Lord over everything and doesn't need hand outs.

Jesus returns to rescue the Jews held hostages by the armies in Zechariah 14, and to end the great tribulation, and cast the beast-king and false-prophet into the lake of fire, and destroy those armies gathered to make war on him, and Satan bound in chains and cast into the bottomless pit for a thousand years

Doesn't seem to make much sense why you believe God would want to protect the antichrist Israeli government In the first place.

You did not represent what I believe and don't believe.    I have said nothing about a "antichrist Israeli government".   That is your commentary.

Edited by douggg