Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I’d like to hear your thoughts on the plausibility of what we are witnessing today:

With yet unfulfilled prophecy for our time, when the Bible declares “in that day,” meaning the Day of the Lord, it can refer to the seven-year Tribulation, judgment, Jesus’s 2nd coming, or all three.

Are we seeing “that Day” rapidly approaching? There is now a never-before-seen convergence of everything prophetic for the end-time generation. There are several historical positive proofs that the 2nd son of Japheth, Magog, migrated to modern-day Southwest Russia, but they are too lengthy to document all. The Ramparts of Magog (Great Wall of China), to keep the Magogians and Scythians out, to name one (Josephus & Herodotus).

Suppose the ancient land of Magog is today’s Russia in the far North. In that case, we are witnessing the staging and alignment of the five principal belligerents listed (Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, and Sudan) that will come against Israel, known as the Ezekiel 38-39, or the Gog-Magog invasion. Never before in history has Russia had any interest or involvement in the Middle East. It does not take much digging to verify the mutual defense treaties, cooperation, trade, and Russian involvement today with these belligerent nations. All of which are Muslim nations, save for Russia. Russia is becoming more hostile toward Israel by the day now.

Who occupies and is building a force to be reckoned with on Israel's northern border in Syria, and why?

Two very different Gog-Magog wars are listed in the Bible, in Ezekiel and Revelation, separated by a millennium. The reasons and objectives of these two separate wars are clearly identified and outlined. The one in Ezekiel is to take a spoil, booty, and plunder. The one in Revelation is to rebel and unseat Jesus and His rule with an iron rod when Satan is let loose for a short time.

Gog is a title like Leader, King, Pharoah, or General. I am not pining the tail on the donkey, but Putin is certainly Gog-esk in his character, threats, and actions.

With that in mind, on to the crux of my thoughts for the 1st Gog-Magog war listed:

Because of the seven-year covenant with Death and Hell, Israel will be in relative peace for the first 3.5 years of Daniel’s 70th week. At the Abomination of Desolation at about 3.5 years into the Tribulation (the time of Jacob’s trouble), all of Israel will have to flee for their lives because of the final satanic genocide that starts.

The closure of the Tribulation is marked by Jesus’s second coming, which will usher in His millennial kingdom. Until the final uprising against Christ at the end of the millennium, will there be any wars during the thousand years of His reign? No!

So, what can we deduce if the above is accurate and correct?

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: [emphasis mine]

At a bare minimum, this puts the start of the Gog-Magog invasion at least 3.5 years before the official start of the Tribulation, most likely more. Who will be around or even care about burning those weapons for fuel at and after the A.O.D.? Israel, for the last time, will be in diaspora and displaced from the land.

If these thoughts and conjectures are accurate, the Rapture could occur around this time. Regardless of exegesis to the contrary, Jesus’s bride, the church, is not appointed to the wrath of God; it is the rebellious earth dwellers appointed to that wrath.  

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

This tribulation we experience in this world, and the wrath of God are not the same. Daniel unmistakably spells out the reason for “the Tribulation.”

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

The only other alternative, as I interpret it, is the possibility of a delay in burning those weapons until the start of the millennium, but that does not seem to fit.

Ezekiel 39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

These hired men are professionals and what we call today HAZMAT experts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

Russia can't beat the little sisters of the poor in Ukraine.I would give Russian another 1005 years and perhaps it could build its forces back up to pre Ukraine days.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I’d like to hear your thoughts on the plausibility of what we are witnessing today:

With yet unfulfilled prophecy for our time, when the Bible declares “in that day,” meaning the Day of the Lord, it can refer to the seven-year Tribulation, judgment, Jesus’s 2nd coming, or all three.

Are we seeing “that Day” rapidly approaching? There is now a never-before-seen convergence of everything prophetic for the end-time generation. There are several historical positive proofs that the 2nd son of Japheth, Magog, migrated to modern-day Southwest Russia, but they are too lengthy to document all. The Ramparts of Magog (Great Wall of China), to keep the Magogians and Scythians out, to name one (Josephus & Herodotus).

Suppose the ancient land of Magog is today’s Russia in the far North. In that case, we are witnessing the staging and alignment of the five principal belligerents listed (Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, and Sudan) that will come against Israel, known as the Ezekiel 38-39, or the Gog-Magog invasion. Never before in history has Russia had any interest or involvement in the Middle East. It does not take much digging to verify the mutual defense treaties, cooperation, trade, and Russian involvement today with these belligerent nations. All of which are Muslim nations, save for Russia. Russia is becoming more hostile toward Israel by the day now.

Who occupies and is building a force to be reckoned with on Israel's northern border in Syria, and why?

Two very different Gog-Magog wars are listed in the Bible, in Ezekiel and Revelation, separated by a millennium. The reasons and objectives of these two separate wars are clearly identified and outlined. The one in Ezekiel is to take a spoil, booty, and plunder. The one in Revelation is to rebel and unseat Jesus and His rule with an iron rod when Satan is let loose for a short time.

Gog is a title like Leader, King, Pharoah, or General. I am not pining the tail on the donkey, but Putin is certainly Gog-esk in his character, threats, and actions.

With that in mind, on to the crux of my thoughts for the 1st Gog-Magog war listed:

Because of the seven-year covenant with Death and Hell, Israel will be in relative peace for the first 3.5 years of Daniel’s 70th week. At the Abomination of Desolation at about 3.5 years into the Tribulation (the time of Jacob’s trouble), all of Israel will have to flee for their lives because of the final satanic genocide that starts.

The closure of the Tribulation is marked by Jesus’s second coming, which will usher in His millennial kingdom. Until the final uprising against Christ at the end of the millennium, will there be any wars during the thousand years of His reign? No!

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: [emphasis mine]

At a bare minimum, this puts the start of the Gog-Magog invasion at least 3.5 years before the official start of the Tribulation, most likely more. Who will be around or even care about burning those weapons for fuel at and after the A.O.D.? Israel, for the last time, will be in diaspora and displaced from the land.

If these thoughts and conjectures are accurate, the Rapture could occur around this time. Regardless of exegesis to the contrary, Jesus’s bride, the church, is not appointed to the wrath of God; it is the rebellious earth dwellers appointed to that wrath.  

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

This tribulation we experience in this world, and the wrath of God are not the same. Daniel unmistakably spells out the reason for “the Tribulation.”

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

The only other alternative, as I interpret it, is the possibility of a delay in burning those weapons until the start of the millennium, but that does not seem to fit.

Ezekiel 39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.

Revelation 20 packs Magog's rebellion into a few verses. But the grammar is clear. This rebellion and subsequent slaughter is "AFTER" the 1,000 years, and "AFTER" Satan is let out of his Abyssal prison. Let us check Ezekiel 38 for the timing. It is much more detailed. I quote Ezekiel 38:8–16;

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes

In verse 8 it is "after many days" and "the latter years". Their destination is Israel, but not the Israel of now. It is the Israel of Chapter 37 which was gathered from "many nations". And this Israel has dwelt safely, which will not be the case at the end of this age. This is even more pronounced when we read in verse 11 that Israel comprises of "a land of unwalled villages". Nor will the people dwelling there have no "walls, bars or gates". The conditions before the end of this age are "wars and rumors of wars" and Israel is secured for attacks on all sides.

Well have you pointed out that the purpose of the rebellion is to gather spoil. During the Millennium there will be no shortage of food. Harvests will be so big that the harvests will not be finished before it is seeding time again. Why would men from other countries need spoil? For only one reason. They stopped going down to Jerusalem annually to worship and God withheld RAIN (Zech.14:16-19).

The next interesting fact is that the weapons will be primitive and will be burned. There is a reason for this. The manufacture of war material will be banned during the Millennium. Heavy industry will be turned to manufacture farming implements. Gog will have to equip his army with wooden weapons - bow and arrow, spears, staves and clubs.

All indications of Ezekiel 38 and 39 point to the end of the Millennium. And Revelation 20 says it plainly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Russia can't beat the little sisters of the poor in Ukraine.I would give Russian another 1005 years and perhaps it could build its forces back up to pre Ukraine days.

Russia has already won the war a long time ago, listen up to what eve CNN admitted recently, Ukraine are saying its a stalemate, so there will be no gaining back what Russia has taken. So, Russia got what it wanted long ago. The whole pretense that Ukraine was winning was so the crooks could keep sending them our money where they could divide the graft. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

12 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Remember, God uses 7 as Divine Completion. That can simply mean Israel gets rid of their Nukes completely, via God's divine plans, else how else could Israel's 70th week judgment come? She has to be conquered to be judged. The 2/3 who refuse to repent will be judged and done away with. If Israel kept her Nukes no one would dare invade. This E.U. President, imho, gets Israel to join the E.U and thus become a part of the "Collective E.U. And  just as the USA will not allow Hawaii to have its own nukes, the E.U. will not allow Israel to have its own nukes, they will say because of the powder keg that is the Middle East. Once they give up their nukes they are sitting ducks, but only to the E.U. because God takes out Russia, Iran and Turkey's Armies Himself. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Dennis,

Very well said and I agree thus far.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So, I think you have forgotten about the 2/3rds of Israel that did not go into hiding. Remember that Zech. says 2/3rds will be cut off. (Zech. 13: 9) It is only when all the nations gather at Armageddon and then go throughout the land of Israel that those 2/3rds will be killed. Thus, Israel can be burning the weapons for 7 years.

And also, the northern army (Gog/Magog) will come down to the mountains of the unwalled region of Israel - the Golan Heights, at the beginning of the Day of the Lord. (Joel 2: 1)

Soon, and very soon.......

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Well have you pointed out that the purpose of the rebellion is to gather spoil. During the Millennium there will be no shortage of food. Harvests will be so big that the harvests will not be finished before it is seeding time again. Why would men from other countries need spoil? For only one reason. They stopped going down to Jerusalem annually to worship and God withheld RAIN (Zech.14:16-19).

The next interesting fact is that the weapons will be primitive and will be burned. There is a reason for this. The manufacture of war material will be banned during the Millennium. Heavy industry will be turned to manufacture farming implements. Gog will have to equip his army with wooden weapons - bow and arrow, spears, staves and clubs.

All indications of Ezekiel 38 and 39 point to the end of the Millennium. And Revelation 20 says it plainly.

But if that was the case, then Israel is cooking with weapons for 7 years after the millennium ends, during the GWT judgment I presume, and burying bodies for 7 months after the millennium ends, when Rev 20 says fire consumed Gog and Magog and all the nations with them at the end of the millennium. 

Why would there be bodies to bury if Gog and Magog and the nations surrounding the camp are consumed?

2719 katesthíō (from 2596 /katá, "down," intensifying 2068 /esthíō, "eat") – properly, eat all the way down; (figuratively) utterly devour, leaving nothing; ferociously consume all the way down, i.e. with a rapacious, voracious appetite – leaving only ruination, without hope of recovery (or even remains).

This 'consuming' is in the strongest possible term; there's nothing left to bury.

Compare 1 Kings 18;

38Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that [was] in the trench.

The fire of God consumed the wood, stones, dust and the water, not just the flesh, literally left nothing but memory, even the dust was gone.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm just going to say right off that any prophetic interpretation married to a pretrib rapture has been filtered to accommodate that doctrine. 

I agree, Scythians. The nomads of the Eurasian Steppes, and beyond.

Increasingly I'm coming around to the feeling Gog of Magog may be a global concept, including, but not limited to, Russia.

It may be Gog and Magog spread across the entire European/Asian continent from Atlantic to Pacific and points north.

Some say Magog is north to the Caucasus. Some say Siberia. Others say Gog and Magog are the nomads of the Eurasian Steppes. 

The bigger threat in this world is the US Federal Government. They have their hands in every dirty little pie. You think Russia is a bigger threat when the US funded Ukraine's war, sent men and material to fight Russia, and lied about the bio labs 'that didn't exist', the money laundering, the trafficking? The US was funding, studying and developing bio weapons in a dozen labs in Ukraine, right on Russia's front doorstep, among other malfeasance and evil practice.

President Putin put and end to that and the rest of the corruption by the US congress in Ukraine. 

Wrong donkey.

How do you know that? There will be rebellion. Some will not go up to worship and have the rain withheld. I think the difference in the administration of the millennium and the administration of man is swift and righteous judgement and fitting punishment. 

Gog and Magog are able to be deceived and march on NJ. I don't think that deception was only on the table after Satan is released.

More likely the end of the final wrath of God.

18Now on that day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, My wrath will flare up.

19In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

This is the end of Gog in Ezekiel 38. If this occurs before the last 7 years begins then no cities will be left standing as 'every wall will fall to the ground'. This is also clearly 'wrath' as 

all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence.

So then wrath would begin as a result of Gog's invasion before the last week begins if Gog indeed marches on Israel at least 3 1/2 years before the start of the 'tribulation period'. That's not what the scriptures say.

So this should set the timing of Gog and Magog at the time of wrath, which is either at the end of the last week or just before the end of the last week. Per the speculation, wrath would have to occur before the last week begins and after GT. I see nowhere in scripture where the mountains and cliffs and cities fall and wrath occurs, twice.

Right. It's more plausible that the burning of the weapons and the burying of Gog occurs after the wrath of God is sated, at the end of the last week, at the onset of the millennial reign. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Russia has already won the war a long time ago, listen up to what eve CNN admitted recently, Ukraine are saying its a stalemate, so there will be no gaining back what Russia has taken. So, Russia got what it wanted long ago. The whole pretense that Ukraine was winning was so the crooks could keep sending them our money where they could divide the graft. 

If Russia has already won ,then hundreds of Russians would not be dying in Ukraine everyday.A stalemate does not equal a win.Anyone who has played chess would know that.

Oct 20 2023

Russia lost at least 68 armored vehicles in Ukraine over the last four days, including eight tanks. Even by the apocalyptic standards of Russia’s 21-month wider war on Ukraine, it’s a staggering blow. Ukraine’s losses in the same period reportedly are a tenth of Russia’s.

My point is Russia can't afford to start a war with anyone  for a long ,long time.Russias next war will be about 1005 years from now.