• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

The demons came back 2 days ago but I didn't post anything yet they visited me again that night I felt their claws clenching my heart in my sleep and I woke up and then it stopped hurting. Somehow I think our conscience is our spiritual side since they attack me in my sleep can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

From your posting you are describing a repeated thing that is happening during your sleep. In a dream. Only in your dream and never while you are awake, because as soon as you are waking up everything is gone. Something that occurs during your sleep.  

Is it that perhaps your self is letting you know what kind of fears you are fostering in your heart. Like projecting to you the fear that is troubling your mind or your self.

Your own self is letting you know about that and you need to stop believing that what you are dreaming it is possible to happen to you, even though it is possible to happen to experience pain in your heart and associate that pain as the work of occult spirits. You must have heard or read something that this is possible to happen in the occult and for someone to feel pain in his heart and associate that as the way you describe it. Or you may believe that someone may doing this to you. Knowing that someone who is in the occult can do that to someone else and cause him to have this reoccurring nightmare. Some people take revenge on others by resorting to occult practices.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have read most of this thread, but not all; perhaps I missed it.

Do you own a personal copy of the Bible to read anywhere, at any time? If not, if you have a P.O. Box or an address, I would be happy to send you a Bible.

If you would like a Bible, send me a Private Mail (PM) here with an address to send it to.

I already have a Bible and it's in my phone, do you suggest a physical Bible would help?

4 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Do you have Church pastor you can talk to? We tend to want GOD to step in and do something but He wont. Yeah strong words but fact is He already did it. He gave us all power all authority over the enemy. Greater is He that is in you then he that is in the world. Resist and they have to.. not might not maybe but have to flee. 

You need to understand that NAME He gave you to use. You have no power over the enemy its CHRIST in you even the Angels in heaven will and do react not to us but  to the GOD CHRIST within us. So God can not make you do anything.. He already did everything. Use that NAME! They fear flee that name! So many do not know who they are and what they are in and through Christ. The fact He told you.. I will never leave you nor forsake you. He gave you all  power all authority over the enemy. 

Even believers keep trying to pay a debt He already paid for them. They just can't except it..its to easy we must do something but we can't for He already paid the price and He has the keys. You are in right standing with God because you believe in Christ.  

Faith.. we walk by faith not sight not feelings. You have leave in Jesus name.. that's it. You don't wait till you FEEL they are gone for if you do its now you not Christ doing it. In JESUS name then rejoice praise Him they are gone they have to flee. This is why I asked do you have a pastor you can talk to? Is there no Church you can talk to? See there are something we must do He can not make us do. If you need help go ask them.

I would talk to a pastor but I'll have to find him on the internet, I'm at a rehab and they wouldn't let me go out for another 2 months and it's court ordered. I'll be fine im still alive they are just trying to hurt me or kill me in my sleep if I die tonight or tomorrow I repent for my sins and go to Heaven. The Bible says we don't know what happens tomorrow but if we die it's eternal life. I'm ready to die anyways I'm 35 and lived my life to the fullest.

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

From your posting you are describing a repeated thing that is happening during your sleep. In a dream. Only in your dream and never while you are awake, because as soon as you are waking up everything is gone. Something that occurs during your sleep.  

Is it that perhaps your self is letting you know what kind of fears you are fostering in your heart. Like projecting to you the fear that is troubling your mind or your self.

Your own self is letting you know about that and you need to stop believing that what you are dreaming it is possible to happen to you, even though it is possible to happen to experience pain in your heart and associate that pain as the work of occult spirits. You must have heard or read something that this is possible to happen in the occult and for someone to feel pain in his heart and associate that as the way you describe it. Or you may believe that someone may doing this to you. Knowing that someone who is in the occult can do that to someone else and cause him to have this reoccurring nightmare. Some people take revenge on others by resorting to occult practices.  

Too bad it's not in my dreams and this is real I feel their presence in my conscious. If anyone was doing this to me on purpose I forgive them since the Bible says to forgive your enemies. I would die for Jesus Christ. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

16 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Do you have Church pastor you can talk to? We tend to want GOD to step in and do something but He wont. Yeah strong words but fact is He already did it. He gave us all power all authority over the enemy. Greater is He that is in you then he that is in the world. Resist and they have to.. not might not maybe but have to flee. 

You need to understand that NAME He gave you to use. You have no power over the enemy its CHRIST in you even the Angels in heaven will and do react not to us but  to the GOD CHRIST within us. So God can not make you do anything.. He already did everything. Use that NAME! They fear flee that name! So many do not know who they are and what they are in and through Christ. The fact He told you.. I will never leave you nor forsake you. He gave you all  power all authority over the enemy. 

Even believers keep trying to pay a debt He already paid for them. They just can't except it..its to easy we must do something but we can't for He already paid the price and He has the keys. You are in right standing with God because you believe in Christ.  

Faith.. we walk by faith not sight not feelings. You have leave in Jesus name.. that's it. You don't wait till you FEEL they are gone for if you do its now you not Christ doing it. In JESUS name then rejoice praise Him they are gone they have to flee. This is why I asked do you have a pastor you can talk to? Is there no Church you can talk to? See there are something we must do He can not make us do. If you need help go ask them.

Sometimes the church isn't the best place to share. That's why we're on here

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

48 minutes ago, Duck said:

Sometimes the church isn't the best place to share

Oh, how I wish that were not true.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I already have a Bible and it's in my phone, do you suggest a physical Bible would help?

Only if it would make or let you read it more.   Book, Phone, Tablet, or mp3 audio it's the words and what they mean that matter.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,127
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

12 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I would talk to a pastor but I'll have to find him on the internet, I'm at a rehab and they wouldn't let me go out for another 2 months and it's court ordered. I'll be fine im still alive they are just trying to hurt me or kill me in my sleep if I die tonight or tomorrow I repent for my sins and go to Heaven. The Bible says we don't know what happens tomorrow but if we die it's eternal life. I'm ready to die anyways I'm 35 and lived my life to the fullest.

It sounds like you're really turning your life around. Good for you man! I wouldn't think about dying. God has a purpose for you.

These nightime demons are pretty common with some people. If you were in with them and decided to get away they treat you a lot like a gang. When you're in the gang they treat you better. If you leave they will go after you and those around you. If you are a true believer they have zero power over you. Before bedtime you can pray to be protected over night. 

Father please place protection from this evil over @Holytrinity in the Name of our savior Jesus Christ. I ask you would offer him immunity from these demonic attacks and help him to remember who he is and who he relies on now. Just say it, " In the name of Jesus, I command you to leave" Believe it, be living the right kind of life. 

PSALMS 34:18-22

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

15 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

Interdenominational divine healing ministries, Belfast 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

No, a phone app is just as good.

• Well Said! 1