Trinitynamer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Also.... there's no " magic words" to recite- no formula or "how to" instruction.... the battle has already been won 2000 yrs ago and a Born Again Christian is Victorious in Christ' - problem is most do not STAND on the Position of Victory- this is the Knowledge & Understanding of WHO you ARE in Christ- the enemy knows who does not know the TRUTH.... the battle isn't even yours,if you believe it is then you lose..... you keep your eyes on Christ Jesus,Praising & Worshipping instead of being distracted by the enemy's feeble attempts to deceive..thst is what a spirit of ",fear" does....

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

Hey guys I need some help ever since I became Christian I see shadows and demons they are black and have claws and they use harass me day and night. Lately they disappear in the daytime and appear to me at night causing pain and discomfort, they're trying to kill me in my sleep! They don't seem to go away until I pray to Jesus Christ but they come back the next day. Do I need an exorcist? I'm scared for my life, has this happen to anyone else? What can I do I've tried everything the devil is trying to kill me. I use to be a sinner but I've changed my ways and these demons said you betrayed us you should be going to Hell. I hope someone in this forum can help me. My what's app is (deleted for security reasons) Call me or text me if you can help me out. Thank you and God bless you.

Many years ago I had about a six month battle with the darkness, but I knew in my innermost being that if I keep holding onto Christ by faith that sooner or later I would get the victory over it….. It was long, and drawn out and very painful, but I knew if I just held on in faith, light would emerge and the smile of God would be known… 

Standing with you before the Throne of Grace as you do the battle set before you…

A fellow believer, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Demons are real. But if we are in Christ they have no authority. AT ALL. They are afraid of Jesus because Jesus is a much higher authority. You actually have authority over them and they cannot harm you. But they can trick you. Your not wearing the Armor of Gid rightly. Stand against them with the scriptures like Jesus did against Satan when he was in the wilderness for forty days. Anytime they make you afraid stand on Gods promises. If you think they will kill you say out loud I have the promise of eternal life and nothing can touch me. That’s Gods promise. By the blood of Jesus.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

There is some excellent advice here by others.  Demons don't like to hear praise to the Lord, or about the Blood of Jesus.  Remember the verse, Resist the devil and he will flee from you, and this applies to the demons too.  They are going to the lake of fire.   Satan will be bound with chains and put in a bottomless pit soon now, and after the millenium Satan will be put into the lake of fire too. I hope you will keep us updated.     

P.S.  MarilynC is so right.  Repent and also will to forgive the person that introduced you to this which has caused you so much suffering. 

Edited by Mary8
add PS
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 11/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, Holytrinity said:

Hey guys I need some help ever since I became Christian I see shadows and demons they are black and have claws and they use harass me day and night. Lately they disappear in the daytime and appear to me at night causing pain and discomfort, they're trying to kill me in my sleep! They don't seem to go away until I pray to Jesus Christ but they come back the next day. Do I need an exorcist? I'm scared for my life, has this happen to anyone else? What can I do I've tried everything the devil is trying to kill me. I use to be a sinner but I've changed my ways and these demons said you betrayed us you should be going to Hell. I hope someone in this forum can help me. My what's app is (deleted for security reasons) Call me or text me if you can help me out. Thank you and God bless you.

As you said you used to worship Satan etc so thus you have given them LEGAL right to your life - mind, body, emotions etc.

Now so glad you don`t want them anymore. The ONLY way to get rid of them in that bold manner they come at you, is to take away their LEGAL right. And that means REPENT. It was by an act of your WILL (your legal right) you gave them access so now by the act of your WILL you `close the door` to them.

1.Kneeling helps us to be humble, and then say out loud I REPENT, I RENOUNCE all my activity with Satan and his demons.

2.I ask for forgiveness from the Lord.

3. I accept His forgiveness.

These demonic entities may take a while to let go their hold on you but keep at it, and over time they will see you mean what you say and not just mouthing words.

Praying for you.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

If you are genuine and sincere, some excellent and godly advice was given to you. You can not do anything in your own power about your stated condition. As I read it, and someone else said, you openly invited them in and they now assume legal authority to do carte blanche in your life.

If somehow on your own you get a demonic reprieve, you still have this to contend with:

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44, Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45.  Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Unless that evil void is filled and replaced by the Holy Spirit, most likely he will return with some of his more powerful buddies.

As asked above, you state you are now a Christian, what does that mean to you, and what are your inward beliefs and outward confessions? Do you know how to become one of God’s children and be saved?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to you

How are you doing?

We are here to help and support you so I do HOPE you listen carefully and consider what is most important" That Jesus Christ is WHO He Says He IS and that you Know WHO you are in Christ- if indeed you are Born Again ....

That is why I ask" What does it mean to you to professionally " I am a Christian"

Folks can suggest you say this or say that or do this and do that but make no mistake,without Christ it's the same as sending you off to a gunfight with a pea shooter.... "We" Children of God are Indwelled by Holy Spirit ,having the Power and Authority in Christ Jesus to send demons packing and high tailing out of there-legal right means nothing to a demon if there's no one around to enforce the rules

Picture this: there's a building with valuables inside,signs all over the place " No Trespassing" ,a big locked fence with barbed wire,security cameras & alarms,even has a security guard- is matter to the their who desires what's inside the building? He has no legal right to be there but he is lawless,means nothing to him

Now the only real problem he would have is the security guard-oh he certainly can overtake  the guard but the guard has the Authority by the Owner of the Property to use deadly physical force(Power).... so how did he get it?

He got in because the guard was asleep-when he did wake up he was afraid,he didn't know how to use his weapon .... now he could have simply called the police( take captive those thoughts) and they'd be subject to the Court who would exact judgdmdnt( Jesus)

Point is there is many a Born Again Believer thst has little Knowledge regarding demons/spiritual warfare but they do Know Who the Highest Authority is and they do well to Trust the Lord - He IS our Ever Present Help in times of trouble ❤️

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 11/25/2023 at 10:50 AM, Holytrinity said:

You know I heard this story I think he was a preacher laying on the couch and two demons show up at the door. One was big looked strong the other smaller and kinda shaking. The preacher didn't know what to do and no matter what he said they never moved. He said all of a sudden he hears this loud like rushing wind and someone put their hand on his shoulder. He smiled had this boldness and said "I didn't know if it was an angel or Jesus" then told the demons if your going to stay you can sleep on the couch if not leave in Jesus name. They left.

See they left only when they knew he knew the authority he had. Christ said to you I give you all power all authority over the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Its faith..its just like Peter and John saying to the people "why do you look at us as if we did this by our own power. That name FAITH in that name healed this man". Faith they knew not wondered never a doubt for it was not them that had to heal. That NAME YESHUA/JESUS Christ always works. 

So go back read what Christ said to you that believe and remember its not you...its Christ in you. Know when you speak that name they have to flee. Not what you see or hear or feel you command them to leave in Jesus name they have to leave they have no choice. Speak it praise Him worship Him and go on with life. Nope...you have to leave in Jesus name. Know not wonder no guess know when you speak His name it happened. See Christ already won... and He gave you all the power and authority over the enemy. Always always always remember its never you..give Him all the glory all the praise. Read His word faith will come. Speak that name! And have faith in that name! Resist the enemy he will leave.

Before all this if there is any sin repent so you know there is nothing between you and your Father. They wouldn't bother you if GOD was not doing something in you life. So rejoice.. you know have bothers and sisters praying...

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

I got a response from an exorcist from st. Michael center here's what he said I'll post it here, incase this is happening to anyone else. Thanks for all the responses I will reply when I have more free time. :) I've been sleeping good for the last 3 days so far no demons around thank God for that.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5yr7ulkwme0nl59exrc65/What-To-Do-If-You-Have-Demons2.docx?rlkey=ee8yri8unapb12lhdboitiok7&dl=0

Admin Note: Link presents Roman Catholic ideology.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

On 11/25/2023 at 6:04 PM, other one said:

Taunting the devil is not a smart thing to do.

Thats true the Bible calls him a roaring lion looking for someone to devour" (Peter 5:8) he left me alone for now but I don't want to jinx it and im getting baptized whenever I can.

Edited by Holytrinity