Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I have covid. Been a long time since I felt so sick.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

I had covid for about a week and it went away I kept reading the Bible lol.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

I will never get another shot for the rest of my life. The Covid and vaccine had disastrous consequences, and thousands if not millions have died as a result of it. The media and the medical community repeatedly lied to the American people and the world at Large as to what was going on with covid. The government cannot be trusted and as such I will trust in God and my immune system for the remainder of my life. I would never condemn somebody else who chose to get a vaccine for anything. That is an issue between them and God and I have no right to judge. But as for me I will not take the chance, even if mandated by law.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,400
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

3 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I had covid for about a week and it went away I kept reading the Bible lol.

Glad it went away! I had it also some weeks ago; I did get the vaccination previously.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

@Debp

Currently.. in my part of the world.. there is a Covid surge going on... that is worsening..

The number of cases (and hospitalisations.. ICU cases.. etc) is increasing.. 

And it is not just my country that is experiencing a Covid surge over here..

I am not sure what is causing this Covid surge.. i.e whether it is because of the new subvariant/s.. or whether it is because of other reasons.. I have no idea..

But it is starting to become worrying..

--------

I am wondering whether or not the health authorities in your country might be looking at what is happening over here in this part of the world.. and perhaps are trying to prevent something similar in the Usa maybe?  (If it has not started in your country yet I mean?)

Anyways just a thought that's all.

I hope everyone stays safe. 

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

21 minutes ago, just_abc said:

@Debp

Currently.. in my part of the world.. there is a Covid surge going on... that is worsening..

I am not sure what is causing this Covid surge.. i.e whether it is because of the new subvariant/s.. or whether it is because of other reasons.. I have no idea..

--------

I am wondering whether or not the health authorities in your country might be looking at what is happening over here in this part of the world.. and perhaps are trying to prevent something similar in the Usa maybe?  (If it has not started in your country yet I mean?)

Thanks.

We haven't been hearing anything about Covid on our news for quite awhile.

Mom and I did get the previous shots and boosters.   Health department sent nurses and firemen to administer those each year to the homebound.   They did me, too, since they were doing Mom's shots.

But now I can't even take mom out for her doctor's appointments.... she's totally homebound.  And she has an irregular heartbeat.   So that's why I didn't get her a vaccination this time.

And before they never said anything about a rare occurrence of heart inflammation...but they are mentioning it this time.  

• Praying! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,596
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well, from the peanut gallery; Spouse and I have been sick for five weeks now. I think we have had every sick symptom there is to have.

For me it has been  like revisiting every illness I have ever suffered. I did not get it diagnosed so I don't know if it is COVID RSV FlU or what.  

We think we might be on the tail end of it as we now just have a basic ear ache cold like symptom, and have just a bit of energy and stamina returning. This was the first time I did not get a flu shot nor the latest Covid  vaccine.

Went to bed at midnight and  have been up since 3AM, because of the ear ache I can not lay down  for long. So I do read the Bible, recently  Haggai along with some commentaries and visit here.

• Praying! 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Went to bed at midnight and  have been up since 3AM, because of the ear ache I can not lay down  for long. So I do read the Bible, recently  Haggai along with some commentaries and visit here.

In case you are interested while recouperating, rather than reading, check out "Always Jesus Ministries" on YouTube.

They have some soothing videos for sleep of Bible verses with rain sounds.   The lady who reads the verses has a soothing voice.   I love rain sounds and briefly listened to some verses.

@ladypeartree You might like the videos, too.

• Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, just_abc said:

@Debp

--------

Thanks.

I no longer keep up with national trends here in the USA because if they were caught in a lie once, they lost credibility with me. One example of many was the financial incentive of reporting COVID cases. When someone died from a motorcycle accident, heart attack, or whatever, if they were exposed to COVID-19, it was counted as COVID-related death.

Fauci and the World Health Organization, well, I will leave that to the eye of the beholder.

The number of people contracting Covid again is rapidly escalating. I can factually speak on what I see in a small segment of our community: people I know, neighbors, and people at church. Those who have been partially or fully immunized get severe COVID-19 multiple times, compared to those who did not get the jab. I know that is not scientific evidence, but it is spot sampling.

When you have a powerful, united global government body with an agenda to initiate a maximum global population of five hundred million, I hear crickets with little discussion.

Does anyone dispute the above is not their written, stated, official objective and goal?

Another fact and mystery remains. Who created this virus, and why and where? It was man-made. Are we to believe the facility that engineered it was inept and careless and the containment equipment and procedures inadequate?

At a minimum, we have the right to be suspicious and question the status quo. All safety protocols were abandoned, and the first immunization was manufactured, distributed, and administered globally in less than a year.

RED FLAG.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,596
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

31 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Perhaps you should ask your doctor who is a qualified medical expert, and not a message forum.

And then again maybe not, as medical experts disagree! The State  of Florida USA's surgeon general advising against it as example (A political appointee) while my own primary physician highly recommended that I should receive it and the flu vaccine as soon as possible. 

So individuals that may  have experience with the results, both positive and negative experiences, do provide anecdotal information that can be used wisely.  Medical experts also use what amounts to anecdotal evidence through surveys  they compile from their own individual data base of their personal patients.

• Thumbs Up 1