• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Not true. This is a prime example of people arguing with emotions and not facts. 

While it's true the military has been using immigrants, which like Marathon has pointed out, they always have, it's not true they're unvaccinated.

Furthermore these immigrants are all legal-theyre not the ones who are streaming across the border legally, but rather immigrants who are seeking legal citizenship.

And they are subject to all the same rules and requirements soldiers who are already citizens are-in that they are all vaccinated, or at least were when the vaccines were required. 

So the claim that the military kicked out soldiers with refused vaccines and replaced them with immigrants who were not vaccinated, is false.

Wel, then why all the hoopla? If it is standard fare as it always has, why the news? Illegals did not get vaccinated.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

41 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Wel, then why all the hoopla? If it is standard fare as it always has, why the news? Illegals did not get vaccinated.

None of the illegals were ever in the military. Ever.

You will find the far right news agencies are just as guilty of spreading lies and misinformation as the left leaning main stream media.

Info wars is every bit as dishonest as CNN.

Basically the conservative media took a fact, that the US military employees immigrants, left out the facts they always have and they're all legal, and added in a lie that they didn't have to follow the same rules as the regular media. Why? Because it suits their agenda.

And they get away with it because people just assume that since it came from a conservative source that it must be true. Add into that it works in with their own worldview and biases and they don't bother to actually research the claims for themselves.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Wasn't having a mercenary army part of Rome's problem as it was falling?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  12.12
  • Days Won:  31

6 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Naturally you don't. 

But it's there. 

Because it's absurd to blame a liberal for not carrying a gun for the actions of another. Completely absurd. You can't blame him because a guy shot up a school, he's not responsible for that shooters actions.

Its equally absurd to hold a anti vaxxer responsible for someone else's death by COVID. They have a right to their view, they have a right to share that view. It's up to each individual to take the evidence at hand and decide whether to get the vaccine or not, and deal with the consequences thereof. If they chose to listen to the anti vaxer then that's on them.

Holding the anti vaxxer responsible for someone else's choice is absurd. We should be encouraging people to make educated choices which involves researching all sides of the equation and making an informed choice from there. Blaming death on the opposing parties view, isnt encouraging making a informed choice, it's encouraging tyranny. 

Hold people accountable for their own choices, don't blame it on others.

As if to say:

"Play with fire (play with Covid, etc.) but don't blame me for encouraging you to play with fire if you get burned".

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

So far has been One thousand and seven hundred viewers and seekers watching listening to Christians dialog here on this 'public' forum. I deleted my response yesterday as I could see what was happening was getting emotional. Not cool.

Debp's thread is about  'Anyone getting the new Covid booster?'

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
11 minutes ago, Sower said:

So far has been One thousand and seven hundred viewers and seekers watching listening to Christians dialog here on this 'public' forum. I deleted my response yesterday as I could see what was happening was getting emotional. Not cool.

Debp's thread is about  'Anyone getting the new Covid booster?'

That's such a drop in the bucket compared to elsewhere though in the hundreds of thousands and millions.

I would have never considered that there would be a time when adult conversation between opinions on some vaccine needed to be hushed (on either side of the debate)

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 hours ago, farouk said:

As if to say:

"Play with fire (play with Covid, etc.) but don't blame me for encouraging you to play with fire if you get burned".

Well i know your being sarcastic....but pretty much yes. 

Goes along with if someone told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? 

Of course you would. It's what you do when you blindly take a vaccine without bothering to research it for yourself.

Guest AFlameOfFire
15 hours ago, FJK said:

If by norm you imply normal of course I'm normal, everyday I go out of my way to do things that are considered normal

As far as I can see it our own God given natural immunity is what is being targeted as insufficient and abnormal.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

As far as I can see it our own God given natural immunity is what is being targeted as insufficient and abnormal.

I have 12 dead friends that would fall right into that catagory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

19 hours ago, Marathoner said:

Since 2003, 148,000 immigrants have served in the U.S. military.

In order to do so, an immigrant must be a permanent U.S. resident (have a "green card"). It's one path to eventual citizenship. 

That 148,000 averages to less than 7500/year, not very much. You really think the O'Biden people don't want to greatly increase that number?

Your second statement is flat out false.

https://ts2.space/en/how-can-a-foreigner-join-the-us-army-without-a-green-card/#gsc.tab=0

Remembering  what statutes this administration has already ignored regarding both the military (ask Senator Tuberville) and the borders, you really think they won't try to do the same in this case?

Edited by WilliamL