IGNORED

FROM GOO TO THE ZOO, TO ME and YOU - PANSPERMIA.

Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Are we witnessing a great deception people are adamant about, namely evolution? Have you ever thought about what may be coming next as it is unfolding?

Evolution theory and its adherents is a religion, the religion of atheism; there is no creator God. Creationism, alternates, and critical thinking are no longer allowed in most public schools and institutions of dumber learning. Teachers and professors having tenure are ostracized and removed for suggesting an alternative. They are more interested in brainwashing a lie, wokism, counterculture, genderism, and antisemitism. Many disallow conservative guests to speak to students.

Who do we suppose Charles Darwin was inspired by and the religion of much of the world today? His theory is one big lie from the father of lies:

John 8:44 (KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Could we say the following verse also applies to those adherents of the religion of atheism?

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Creation scientists have destroyed the theory of natural selection. Many geneticists have admitted DNA is so complex that it is impossible to have evolved, and there had to be an engineer.

In the scientific field, evolution theory is shifting from natural selection to our planet seeded by advanced extraterrestrial life – panspermia. Go ahead, check that out for yourself.

For decades, global governments and our own have denied, denied, and denied the existence of UFOs, and now they changed the name to UAPs for nefarious objectives. Suddenly, they pose a national security and aviation threat.

Why have they suddenly admitted all their lies and released soft disclosures thus far? Now, they are talking about aliens associated with them. If one reads the official government reports, one thing is evident in their investigations and reports. They stand firm on the lie of evolutionary theory.

Of all the possibilities they are investigating, the two most plausible are omitted, dimensional and spiritual. Why, now, all the disclosure, investigations, and congressional reporting, what changed? Astrobiologists are having a field day and working overtime, trying to find any life on other planets to prove creationism wrong.

Could what is occurring now, a big deception and soft disclosure, be leading up to something bigger? Just thoughts…

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,115
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

Any logical analysis of the theory of evolution blows it out of the water, but I think we must watch ourselves. Through their shrewd conniving they managed to enclose adaptation into the evolutionary big picture which has several implications.

Number one, if we say we are against evolution entirely, some will take that to mean we are against the idea of adaptations which is a fact. Nunber two, evolutionists will try and explain evolution using adaptaion models that do not align with the big picture billions of years ridiculousness. Since we found soft tissue in dinosaur bones, that pretty much blows thier billions of years out of the water.

This is all done by the king of liars in order to build a scaffold for the rest of it. Men as animals, naturaist thought which leaves a creator out at every turn. No sin because we are simply evolved animals. No wonder this world is heading in the direction it's going.

I have seen pansperia either hinted at or outright claimed as Discovery Channel's documentaires on the subject of ufos all begin almost every statement with " Could it be", ir "what if" after which point they inject the seeded planet theory.

"Could it be" that at one time an advanced race came here and made men as slaves for their service? They never tell you who they think made this supposed advanced race.

I believe many of us have been decieved already.  The very term Hollywood has deeper meaning and as it turns out this delivery system is doing the lion's share of pushing this out through media along with social media which is the new television in terms of impact and delivery.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

10 minutes ago, Starise said:

Any logical analysis of the theory of evolution blows it out of the water, but I think we must watch ourselves. Through their shrewd conniving they managed to enclose adaptation into the evolutionary big picture which has several implications.

Number one, if we say we are against evolution entirely, some will take that to mean we are against the idea of adaptations which is a fact. Nunber two, evolutionists will try and explain evolution using adaptaion models that do not align with the big picture billions of years ridiculousness. Since we found soft tissue in dinosaur bones, that pretty much blows thier billions of years out of the water.

This is all done by the king of liars in order to build a scaffold for the rest of it. Men as animals, naturaist thought which leaves a creator out at every turn. No sin because we are simply evolved animals. No wonder this world is heading in the direction it's going.

I have seen pansperia either hinted at or outright claimed as Discovery Channel's documentaires on the subject of ufos all begin almost every statement with " Could it be", ir "what if" after which point they inject the seeded planet theory.

"Could it be" that at one time an advanced race came here and made men as slaves for their service? They never tell you who they think made this supposed advanced race.

I believe many of us have been decieved already.  The very term Hollywood has deeper meaning and as it turns out this delivery system is doing the lion's share of pushing this out through media along with social media which is the new television in terms of impact and delivery.

I was not talking about adaptation, but evolution from rocks and Star E. Dust, to Pond O. Scum and my great, great uncle Slime E. Critter crawling out with a fully developed cardiovascular system.

Of course, we see adaptation; we could list dozens of them, a wolf/coyote's winter fur, to name one.  After 43 years of marriage, I adapted over time to be a "yes, dear" man. My wife changed and molded me into something I was not before.  :help:

• Haha 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Are we witnessing a great deception people are adamant about, namely evolution? Have you ever thought about what may be coming next as it is unfolding?

Evolution theory and its adherents is a religion, the religion of atheism; there is no creator God. Creationism, alternates, and critical thinking are no longer allowed in most public schools and institutions of dumber learning. Teachers and professors having tenure are ostracized and removed for suggesting an alternative. They are more interested in brainwashing a lie, wokism, counterculture, genderism, and antisemitism. Many disallow conservative guests to speak to students.

Who do we suppose Charles Darwin was inspired by and the religion of much of the world today? His theory is one big lie from the father of lies:

John 8:44 (KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Could we say the following verse also applies to those adherents of the religion of atheism?

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Creation scientists have destroyed the theory of natural selection. Many geneticists have admitted DNA is so complex that it is impossible to have evolved, and there had to be an engineer.

In the scientific field, evolution theory is shifting from natural selection to our planet seeded by advanced extraterrestrial life – panspermia. Go ahead, check that out for yourself.

For decades, global governments and our own have denied, denied, and denied the existence of UFOs, and now they changed the name to UAPs for nefarious objectives. Suddenly, they pose a national security and aviation threat.

Why have they suddenly admitted all their lies and released soft disclosures thus far? Now, they are talking about aliens associated with them. If one reads the official government reports, one thing is evident in their investigations and reports. They stand firm on the lie of evolutionary theory.

Of all the possibilities they are investigating, the two most plausible are omitted, dimensional and spiritual. Why, now, all the disclosure, investigations, and congressional reporting, what changed? Astrobiologists are having a field day and working overtime, trying to find any life on other planets to prove creationism wrong.

Could what is occurring now, a big deception and soft disclosure, be leading up to something bigger? Just thoughts…

When your premise is based on incorrect understanding, it's unlikely your conclusion has merit.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

We are not going to win this battle. Here are the odds:
1. The carnal mind is at enmity with God. It is his pleasure to overturn truth and contradict God
2. Romans 1 says that they "HOLD" the truth - but "in UN-righteousness". It is not a case of getting to the truth. That's relativley easy. It is getting man who wants to suppress it not to do it.
3. They don't mind being stupid. Every day, thousands of pilots rotate their aircraft off the runway into the air based on unchanging laws. They stake their lives, and the lives of a couple of hundred passengers, on these laws being reliable. Then some of them get their meal-trays, and while eating, they discuss evolution which theory breaks every one of those laws. Why did that captain tank 60 tons of fuel when he supports a stupid law needed by evolution that something can come out of nothing. Why didn't he fill his tanks with nothing? Why pay the thousands of dollars when all he needed to do was call on evolution - which can make all the universe's matter and energy OUT OF NOTHING BY ACCIDENT!

Who stands a chance against brains like that?

But the problem is even bigger. The average working man knows that education and learning get him the job and the promotions. Why? Because man ate from the Tree of Knowledge. Besides guaranteeing his death, the effects of this Tree are exactly like the other Tree - the Tree of Life. If you get to eat from the Tree of Life, divine life flows into you like a river and then flows out again (Jn.7). The Tree of Knowledge makes knowledge the issue and so men worship the intellect. Your education credentials become the source of truth, not your morals. Then you take an immoral intellect and promise him the Nobel Prize, and you add a lot of power into the whole lie. And to crown it all, self proclaimed men state their intellectual superiority, and ridicule you based on nothing if you don't follow their advice to leave the thinking up to them. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91

I was not talking about adaptation, but evolution from rocks and Star E. Dust, to Pond O. Scum and my great, great uncle Slime E. Critter crawling out with a fully developed cardiovascular system.

Of course, we see adaptation; we could list dozens of them, a wolf/coyote's winter fur, to name one.  After 43 years of marriage, I adapted over time to be a "yes, dear" man. My wife changed and molded me into something I was not before.  :help:

Stop strawmanning what you clearly do not understand.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

One of my favorite comedians tells a story about his father telling him about wives when he was in his late teens. To paraphrase it he said,   When discussing things with Your wife, you have to decide up front whether you want to be right or happy.   He said he was a happy-happy man.  And he knew it was so, for his wife told him so.

• Haha 3

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

When your premise is based on incorrect understanding, it's unlikely your conclusion has merit.

And who died and made you king of all knowledge??

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.70

Consider the First Commandment and all that it implies, and how important it is to the world to convince you to violate it.

Consider also why it is first, there is a reason for that.