IGNORED

The year 6,000 is upon us in 2 years in 2026, and it will be the time of the return of Yeshua

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

But they were lookin g for the Conquering King. 

I place no trust in anything people say per se if they are not in Christ, but alas the Old Testament writers were in Christ, Salvation can be seen many places in the O.T. being spoken about in a personhood type of way.

I see the DOTL as April 13 2020, so I see the Rapture as fall of 2025, and the 2nd coming as the fall of 3032.  The whole "no one can know the day nor hour" means just that. It comes from the Feasts starting on a New Moon and no one could know when the new moon came in, so no one could know when the Feast of Trumps was coming, but f course they knew within a day or two. We can and should know the Season, that is why Jesus says no one can know the Day nor Hour. People over emphasis this point and try to say we cant know the Season, when Jesus said we can, as in the days of Noah, look to the Skies etc. etc. 

I see something similar to you as 2025 & 2032. (not 3032) Not sure what you mean by the Day of the Lord was 2020? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

I think Jesus died in 28AD.

https://timeofreckoning.org/category/messiahs-crucifixion-28-ad

28 + 2000 = 2028, but it's 2024 already and He would be delayed. Can't take too long anymore.

And this generation shall not pass.

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The Second Exile started in AD70 at the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple. Prophesied many times in the Bible such as Isaiah 28 and 29, Daniel 9:26 [funnily, even before the Temple was rebuilt after the First destruction, God warned Israel it will be destroyed a second time]. 

Jesus prophesied of the coming destruction many times too. Luke 19:43-44. Luke 21:20, Matthew 24:2. Also not so obvious to most, but also in the parables, the sign of Jonah, and the Rich man and Lazarus.

The curse on Israel will last until September [Rosh Hashanah] 2029 according to Leviticus 26 and the punishment placed on Israel for disobedience.

Lev. 26:17 will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; [refers to the first exile, 70 years].

18 “‘If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over. [7X70=490 years].

The warning was then repeated in vss. 21, 23 and 28. 

The total is 490+490+490+490+490=1960 years.

70AD + 1960 = 2030, however that is on the Roman calendar. The Jewish Calendar starts a few months earlier so the year is actually 2029.

At the end of this Exile in 2029 the two witnesses will arrive and that will be the last week of Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

Jesus will return in 2036 on the day of atonement, Yom Kippur.

Hosea 6:2 After 2 days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us that we may live in his presence.

The verse says ''AFTER''  2 days, which is 2 millennia. So it is not immediately after 2000 years. The verse then says on the ''THIRD'' day [which is the third day since Jesus going away] which is the beginning of the 7th day since creation, the sabbath rest for God's people, the 7th Millennia. 

John 2:1;4:40  Exodus 19:11

Luke 13:32

The Wedding Of The Lamb 
Revelation 19:7   Isaiah 25:6-8

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

I think it should be remembered that God does not answer to man, and he is not in any way bound by our calendar. Also scripture says that anyone who makes a prediction that doesn't come true is a false prophet. Lastly, I don't think the Jewish calendar is accurate so I certainly wouldn't use that for any dating method.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

23 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

I see something similar to you as 2025 & 2032. (not 3032) Not sure what you mean by the Day of the Lord was 2020? 

Its a typo, the DOTL will be 2029, Apophis will hit on April 13, 2029, that starts the DOTL (God's Wrath) and it will last 1260 days, we know this because the Beast is not allowed to go forth conquering until that very day (the 1260 in Dan. 12:7). Therefore, as a person who sees a pre 70th week rapture of the church, I see a fall of 2025 Rapture on a Feast of Trumps like event. 

Then 3.5 years or so later the DOTL (Day of the Lord/God's Wrath) will hit on April 13, 2029. From that point on we get 1260 days of Wrath and the Beasts 1260 day rule is a part of God's wrath. Everyone on earth should be able to tell when Jesus' 2nd coming is, if they can read the bible it can only be 1260 das after the Beast conquers Israel, Dan. 12:7 says so.

23 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, If I remember, the Jewish calendar goes through some 19,762 years  before it would end (Or repeat). Reference L. Remy's work on claendars. I have asked of myself, without an answer, Why  design a very specific calendar that goes through nearly 20,000 years if It is made to mark time for something that lasts but 6,000 years?

Yea, but I imagine the prophets had very little to do with the calendar. Its just a number anyway. 

God does things in ways so as to give us clues. Creation was in 6 "days" (YOWMS) which really mean time periods. We are still in the 7th day 6000 years later.

So, his 7th "day/YOWM" has seen God rest from Creation.

Likewise, we have seen Noah (2000 years into God's Creation of mankind) Jesus (4000 years into Creation) and we will soon see Jesus' return set up his Kingdom Age (6000 years into God's creation). Then Jesus will rule for the 1000 years, as a sort of Sabbath, but this is all done to condemn Satan, that is why he is not cast into hell with the F.P. and Anti-Christ.

Jesus/God will prove 1000 percent that mankind living under a proper ruler can live without willful sin, can live in peace without Murder, Hate, War, Greed. Jealousy, Lust et al, but under Satan, who stole Adams Dominion, given unto him by God. the world was evil, murderous, hatful, jealous, greedy, et al, so this condemns Satan to his fate. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

34 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Its a typo, the DOTL will be 2029, Apophis will hit on April 13, 2029, that starts the DOTL (God's Wrath) and it will last 1260 days, we know this because the Beast is not allowed to go forth conquering until that very day (the 1260 in Dan. 12:7). Therefore, as a person who sees a pre 70th week rapture of the church, I see a fall of 2025 Rapture on a Feast of Trumps like event. 

Then 3.5 years or so later the DOTL (Day of the Lord/God's Wrath) will hit on April 13, 2029. From that point on we get 1260 days of Wrath and the Beasts 1260 day rule is a part of God's wrath. Everyone on earth should be able to tell when Jesus' 2nd coming is, if they can read the bible it can only be 1260 das after the Beast conquers Israel, Dan. 12:7 says so.

Hi Revelation Man,

Do you have a contingency plan for your date setting to be another "great disappointment" like those of William Miller (October 22, 1844) and Harold Camping(May 21, 2011)?

On 5/19/2022 at 4:12 AM, Revelation Man said:

Eschatology has been my calling for 37 years. I am not off the deep end, I just understand my calling. By the way, looking for Apophis (who NASA cheekily named after an Egyptian god of chaos) then taking three and a half years off of April 13 2029 gives us a SEASON for the Rapture, the Fall of 2025, not a SPECIFIC Day nor Hour. 

10 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Do you have a contingency plan for your date setting to be another "great disappointment" like those of William Miller (October 22, 1844) and Harold Camping(May 21, 2011)?

What date? A date is a day, a month, and a year, a Season is not a DATE. Just getting that out of the way. 

The biggest disappointment I see in Christians today is they can not read the signs all around them, thus they have no urgency as is needed with unsaved people, especially our youth. 

I can see things others can not see from my point in time. Their problem was they named certain dates (anytime you see a SPECIFIC DATE you know its not of God) and had no clue what they were putting forth. Israel was not even reborn on 1844. I do not even read those guys so I have no clue what they said, and could care less, that has no bearing on a mam of God delivering God's truths. Could you image all the false prophets back in the day hindering Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel from telling the truths of God?  The truth goes forth, else Satan could just use a bunch of people to put forth falsehoods, which is what he does, then no one could ever put forth God's truths, I do not think like that, I leave that kind of thinking for others.

Rev. 8 shows an incoming Asteroid in four Phases, we have an asteroid heading our ways, coming 10 times closer than the moon is at the same time, Israel has been reborn, and children are being butchered and trained up to metro sexual. We see Homosexual Marriage throughout the world, (as i the times of Noah), we see people calling good evil and evil good, we see tech that had to be invented now for there to be a End Time Gov. to be able to keep up with everything people buy and sale. If you can't see it, its because you are not listening my brother.

My calling forty years ago was unto Prophecy. How many Christians 2 years into their faith are shown a vision, where they are running with 2 small kids, then hide from evil men, behind a bush, by a house, and then hear a BOOMING VOICE from Heaven say, "The Man of Sin is Here" then sees another vision (so God could prove the former vision was true, but in the distant future) where Jimmy Swaggart is in a 20k arena preaching to 10 people, 2 weeks before he falls from grace? Or loses his audience.

So, I was told all of that 40 years ago, now all the things needed are coming together. The E.U. is the 10 (Completion) and the Anti-Christ (Little Horn) comes up amongst them (is born in Greece as Dan. 8:9 MANDATES) in the E.U. In the USA we are spending ourselves into Bankruptcy, coming soon. We see the Iran/Russia/Turkey alliance,  which has to happen just before the E.U. invites Israel to join the E.U. you see, its not Israel accepting a Jewish Messiah, that is, to me, way off, Dan. 9:27 is Israel simply joining the E.U. just after the Gog & Magog War. In order to do so they have to give up their Nukes, of course, how else could he conquer them if they had Nukes !!

So, God called me unto a time as this, I do not care what others said in the past per se, who cares? You will either listen now, or see it come to pass then. Its coming, God always sends warnings before Judgments. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What date?

April 13 2029 (A Friday)

Scientists Planning Now for Asteroid Flyby a Decade Away (nasa.gov)

On April 13, 2029, asteroid Apophis will cruise harmlessly by Earth at distance of about 19,000 miles (31,000 kilometers). Scientists are already planning observations and science opportunities for the event.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

6000 would be the start of the 1000 year reign of Christ, which may not be on the exact day or year that He initially returns.

Christ returns after the beast and false prophet are in power.

The false prophet is one pretending to be Christ, with miracles.