• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Charlie744 Greetings and thank you for this armonious conversation. God bless. I post from an IPhone and it takes time and at the same time it gives me the chance to think what I post. I figure a way to post portion upon a portion one step at a time and please if you do the same It will give me the chance to comment and respond one issue at a time. I do not mind lengthy post and I read them but then posting again one portion at a time it will give me the chance to respond and or to give a good reputation rather than the thumbs up. There is something that I was leading the discussion up to and tomorrow I will bring it to your attention to think it over a little longer. Thanks for been civilized and that also keeps me civilized. What I mean you always respond and you are not abandoning the conversation and disappear you stay around till the matter is moved forward. In the Gospel things all the time keeps moving forward as in studying about  Abraham. I wish everyone could do that because eventually it will lead us to Jesus Christ about the promise seed to come in the blessings and the promises God gave to Abraham. 

As always, you are too kind. I look forward to your thoughts and interpretations. Best wishes always, Charlie 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Abraham's complain. Abraham had more than one complain.

Abraham loved Ismael who was his dream heir "a leader" but God choose Isaac his son with Sarah. Issac was born within the Covenant of Cirumcision and his mother gave birth to him by a promise from God. God made Sarah happy and Isaac grew up close to his mother. 

The choice of God to exclude Ismael from the special blessing to have a people and a Nation from himself consulted Abraham in a very strange way when he heard that Ismael and his descendants will not be included in the Egyptian captivity. Ismael and his descendants became a great Nation free in Canaan while Jacob’s descendants  grew to become a great Nation in the captivity of Egypt. God spare Ismael and all his generations from the captivity of Egypt. And the same thing happened with Esau and his descendants they were not included in the captivity of Egypt. Ismael and Esau must have been very happy that their descendants were free and they were not included in the Egyptian captivity. The were not the chosen ones and they were not included in the disturbing vision of Abraham in the Egyptian captivity. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,945
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Abraham loved Ismael who was his dream heir "a leader" but God choose Isaac his son with Sarah. Issac was born within the Covenant of Cirumcision and his mother gave birth to him by a promise from God. God made Sarah happy and Isaac grew up close to his mother. 

The choice of God to exclude Ismael from the special blessing to have a people and a Nation from himself consulted Abraham in a very strange way when he heard that Ismael and his descendants will not be included in the Egyptian captivity. Ismael and his descendants became a great Nation free in Canaan while Jacob’s descendants  grew to become a great Nation in the captivity of Egypt. God spare Ismael and all his generations from the captivity of Egypt. And the same thing happened with Esau and his descendants they were not included in the captivity of Egypt. Ismael and Esau must have been very happy that their descendants were free and they were not included in the Egyptian captivity. The were not the chosen ones and they were not included in the disturbing vision of Abraham in the Egyptian captivity. 

Good post @Your closest friendnt

Ironically from the point of view you state, Ishmael represents flesh and bondage.

Gal 4:21-26  Tell me, you that desire to be under the law, don’t you listen to the law?  (22)  For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the servant, and one by the free woman.  (23)  However, the son by the servant was born according to the flesh, but the son by the free woman was born through promise.  (24)  These things contain an allegory, for these are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children to bondage, which is Hagar.  (25)  For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Jerusalem that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.  (26)  But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Captivity or no captivity,that is the question.

Jerimiah 

24 The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.

One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.

Then said the Lord unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.

For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:

And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 1/13/2024 at 7:09 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

No,the beast that ascends out of the abyss is Muslim.Ten Muslim countries in the same kingdom with little Israel.

The beast that ascends from the abyss at the 5th trumpet is Rome. (1929)

The statue of Dan 2 shows that Rome is the main nation that rules over the children of Israel after 63 BC until Jerusalem was restored in 1967.

The 10 toes are 10 kings, but are still the iron that rules over the children of Israel.

In Dan 7 the horns are shown as an extension of the 4th beast which is also Rome.

And once Jerusalem was restored, there are no other nations shown to rule over the children of Israel. The stone strikes.

Edited by abcdef

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The office of the beast.

In times past it was more evident that they operated as kings.
Waging wars and making laws.

Today their kingship is largely secret.

One day, a king will seem to die
and then seem to be healed from death
in a spectacular world changing way. [Rev 13:1-3]

That king, in the office, is the beast.
After his wounding/healing he will start to say that Jesus
will arrive soon, and sure enough "Jesus" will arrive,
and then together they will deceive the world
and cause much death and destruction.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/13/2024 at 2:42 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the whole house of Israel has been brought up out of their graves .

You believe Abraham Issac ,Jacob and all of the prophets of Israel have come up out of their graves as in Ezekiel 37 :11-14 and live in  Israel today

Wow, just wow, so you do not understand that passage is about a DEAD Israel, who God saw as Dead Men's Bones, and thus YESSS God said it, He brought the whole house of Israel back, meaning every tribe is there. 

It has absolutely nothing to do with dead patriarchs being raised. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wow, just wow, so you do not understand that passages is about a DEAD Israel, who God saw as Dead Men's Bones, and thus YESSS God said it, He brought the whole house of Israel back, meaning every tribe is there. 

It has absolutely nothing top do with dead patriarchs being raised. 

Ezekiel 37:1-14 is indeed about actual resurrection.
Ezekiel 37 contains the promise of resurrection given to the fathers that Paul speaks about in Acts,
there is no other such promise given in the Bible,
thereby it can be the only passage Paul is referring to:

But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the council,
"Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee: concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead am I called in question." Because the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection neither angel nor spirit, but the Pharisees confess both.

Acts 23:6-8

I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise mode of God unto our fathers

Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you that God should raise the dead?

Acts 26:5-8

When the Pharisees read passages such as Ezekiel 37:1-14 they thought it was about actual resurrection, the Sadducees did not.
And so we see Paul referring to:
"Oh my people, I will open up your graves and bring you up
out of your graves"
  Ezekiel 37:12
as a promise made of God to the fathers concerning actual resurrection. Because there is no other such resurrection promise to the nation directly from God.

Why did Paul believe so strongly that it is about actual resurrection?! Because Christ actually died and actually rose from the dead! The Pharisees were right, resurrection is what is going to happen.

Ezekiel 37 through 39 follows the same outline given in Revelation.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 = Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-28 = Reign
Ezekiel 38 and 39 = Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 = Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 = Reign
Revelation 20:7-10 = Gog and Magog

The texts themselves clearly give the above same outline,
showing that they are giving the same prophecy in different ways.

"I [Gog and Magog] will go to them that are at rest,
that dwell securely, all of them dwelling
without walls, and having neither bars nor gates
"

Ezekiel 38:11

That extremely clearly does not describe the Israel of our times,
they are not at rest, they dwell with walls, and with bars and gates and armed solders guarding their settlements,
and constant terror and war all the time.

Gog and Magog, the nations of the world [Ezekiel 38:1,5-6]
come up against the camp of the millennium saints that is in Jerusalem.

And you shall come up against my people Israel,
as a cloud to cover the land: it shall be in the latter days

Ezekiel 38:16

they went up on the breath of the earth
and surrounded the camp of the saints

Revelation 20:9

And I will bring judgement to him,
with pestilence and with bloodshed
and I will rain upon him, and upon his troops,
and upon the many peoples that are with him,
an overflowing rain, and great hailstones,
fire, and brimstone.

Ezekiel 38:22

I will send a fire on Magog,
and among them that dwell securely in the islands

Ezekiel 39:6

and a fire came down from God out of the sky
and devoured them

Revelation 20:9

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

18 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Ezekiel 37:1-14 is indeed about actual resurrection.
Ezekiel 37 contains the promise of resurrection given to the fathers that Paul speaks about in Acts,
there is no other such promise given in the Bible,
thereby it can be the only passage Paul is referring to:

No it is not, its about Israel being revived as a nation. Good grief I am living the twilight zone here, I can not believe that after 2000 years people can not understand these simple prophesies.

It is what it is.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:16 AM, Revelation Man said:

No it is not, its about Israel being revived as a nation.

Please explain from scripture how you come to that conclusion.

Your going to simply infer that "graves" does not mean "graves",
right?

And your going to want to say that 37:22 has been fulfilled,
but what does the verse say?
"neither shall they be divided into two nations any more at all"

Today the place is divided, there are two major governing bodies,
a Palestinian authority and an Israeli authority.
And also there has been a third, the Gaza authority,
in times past (see Joshua 22 and my avatar) all of these territories
and more were Israel as one nation.

The truth is backed by loads of scripture,
please take some time to carefully read it all.