IGNORED

Why there are no two Witnesses of Moses with Elijah and 144k Sealed Hebrew in modern Israel

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

No. I don't teach that. THE BIBLE DOES.

Ok

If you don't want yo believe you will be in heaven,I'm fine with that.

31 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

On what basis do you make the 144,000 of Revelation 7:1-8 the same company as the 144,000 of Chapter 14:1-5? The differences are enormous. Here are some:

Those of 7 are from twelve Tribes of Israel, authenticated by Dan missing with Manasseh being there
Those of 14 are from "among men"

The scene of 7 is on earth
The scene of 14 is heaven. The 24 Elders and 4 creatures are there - same as Chapter 4

There are Israelites in the Nation of Israel
There is "no Jew" in the Church (Gal.3:28, Col.3:11)

Those of 7 are "sealed"
Those of 14 have the Father's name in their forehead

Those of Israel are sealed to protect them from what happens on earth (Rev.9:4)
Those in 14 are "redeemed FROM the earth"

Israel is fruit of Jacob
Those of 14 are "firstfruits unto God"

Israel reject Jesus till the "fullness of the Gentiles"
Those of 14 "follow the Lamb"

Israel hate and curse the Lamb
Those of 14 sing before the throne while it is in heaven

Israel deny the Lord Jesus with their mouths
Those of 14 have no guile in their mouths

Israel will go through "Jacob's Trouble" for their sins
Those of 14 are without fault

Those of 7 are in the "four winds" used by the prophets to denote the Nations among who they are scattered (Jer.49:36, Ezek.37:19). They were scattered because of breaking the Law (Lev.26:33)

Those of 7 have no record of embracing the Lamb

Those of 7 are sealed. God did this when Babylon destroyed Jerusalem (Ezek.9:4-6)

The only common factor is their number - 144,000 - the number of New Jerusalem - 12 X 12 X 1,000

Those of 7 are the predicted "REMNANT" of Romans 9 and 11. They keep the Law (Deut.30:1-5)
Those of 14 are the Overcomers from the Churches in apostasy.

Israel hate and persecute Christians.

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Now let's see

Mount Zion is located in Jerusalem , Israel.

Revelation 14:1

.Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

And you believe the 144000 with the name of God in their foreheads standing in the land of Israel can't be Israelis.

lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No 

Revelation 20:6 are all Israelis who don't worship the beast,it's image or recieve it's mark 

They will reign with Christ in his kingdom.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

The nations don't rule the nations in to he Lords land.Israel reigns with Christ in the Lords land.

revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Don't be jealous

You had better read Isaiah 14 again. Here's the full version:

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. 3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

The dispersed of Israel will be returned TO THEIR OWN LAND. To their OWN LAND will they take of their oppressors. In their OWN LAND will they cause them to serve.

You pointedly ignored Matthew 19:28 and Jeremiah 30:9 which will have CHRISTIANS RULING ISRAEL.

You pointedly ignored my points.

You pointedly did not rebut the differences between those of Revelation 7 and Revelation 14.

You are selective with verses outside of their context.

You pit scripture against scripture.

5 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

You had better read Isaiah 14 again. Here's the full version:

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. 3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

The dispersed of Israel will be returned TO THEIR OWN LAND. To their OWN LAND will they take of their oppressors. In their OWN LAND will they cause them to serve.

You pointedly ignored Matthew 19:28 and Jeremiah 30:9 which will have CHRISTIANS RULING ISRAEL.

You pointedly ignored my points.

You pointedly did not rebut the differences between those of Revelation 7 and Revelation 14.

You are selective with verses outside of their context.

You pit scripture against scripture.

So you deny the gospels which show the apostles who are all Israelis receiving the holy spirit since you say there are no Israeli christians.

Yes ,A remnant of Israelis are in Christ and they reign in their land over the nations 

They are in their own land in revelation20 reigning with Christ.

Israel lives in the land of Israel the entire 1000 years before God and the nations attempts to overthrow their kingdom.

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Your replacement theology is a failure.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now let's see

Mount Zion is located in Jerusalem , Israel.

Revelation 14:1

.Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

And you believe the 144000 with the name of God in their foreheads standing in the land of Israel can't be Israelis.

lol

There was a tabernacle in heaven which Moses took as the pattern for the earthly tabernacle.

There is a Throne in heaven but Christ will set up one on earth.

There is a Mount Sion on earth BUT ALSO IN HEAVEN (Heb.12:22).

16 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

There was a tabernacle in heaven which Moses took as the pattern for the earthly tabernacle.

There is a Throne in heaven but Christ will set up one on earth.

There is a Mount Sion on earth BUT ALSO IN HEAVEN (Heb.12:22).

The throne set up on earth will be set in Israel where the 144000 are, after Israel has come up out of their graves .

This is talking about the resurrection when they come up out of their graves.

These are the same people reigning with Christ in revelation 20 before Gog and the nations come against them  in revelation 20 and Ezekiel 38.

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

15 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you deny the gospels which show the apostles who are all Israelis receiving the holy spirit since you say there are no Israeli christians.

I didn't say this. the Bible says it:

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV (WS))
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, ALL things are become new.

Do you know what "new" means? It means it was not before
Do you know what "passed away" means?
Do you know that "ALL" means "ALL" including ethnicity?

Galatians 3:27-28
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:10-11
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Just now, AdHoc said:

I didn't say this. the Bible says it:

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV (WS))
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, ALL things are become new.

Do you know what "new" means? It means it was not before
Do you know what "passed away" means?
Do you know that "ALL" means "ALL" including ethnicity?

Galatians 3:27-28
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:10-11
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Ok.,so you believe the Israelis who receive the holy spirit are new Israelis.

So they will still be new when they are resurected at the coming of Christ.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok.,so you believe the Israelis who receive the holy spirit are new Israelis.

So they will still be new when they are resurected at the coming of Christ.

You changed the word "creature" to "Israelis" - naughty ... naughty. It is NEW CREATURE - something totally new that never existed before. But try this:

"In the New Man are new Israelis but no Israelis altogether ... "

But nevertheless God bless you abundantly

15 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

You changed the word "creature" to "Israelis" - naughty ... naughty. It is NEW CREATURE - something totally new that never existed before. But try this:

"In the New Man are new Israelis but no Israelis altogether ... "

But nevertheless God bless you abundantly

Have a nice rest of your easter.