IGNORED

If God created modern Israel 1948 what is the good purpose for the world and what Biblical verses prophesied it

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

23 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

In the book of Daniel Gabriel gave him the 70 weeks of years prophecy. It would begin in 457 BC, and end in 33/34 AD. 

This most important prophecy would reveal the complete restoration of Israel, Jerusalem, the Temple and the Sanctuary and all other things that would return Israel to its pre-Babylonian state. Everything was predicted to be completed except for the one and only remaining piece of furniture in the Sanctuary. 

The first 483 years would be set aside for these elements to be completed BY THE JEWS. And by the end of the 69th week of the 70, they indeed completed their part in this significant restoration.

Meaning, God would now bring or have His Messiah arrive on the first day of the 70th week to be anointed by God and baptized in the Jordan. This would begin the last 7 years or the last week of the 70 weeks prophecy. This began the set aside week for the Messiah to restore the presence of God in the Sanctuary (only the Messiah could fulfill this last holy piece of the restoration. The Messiah would represent the Ark of the Covenant and now, THE RESTORATION IS COMPLETE!

The Messiah would fulfill His God given mission revealed in 9:24. But in the exact middle of the last week or 7 years, He was rejected by His people and crucified. 

So, all of the prophecy would be fulfilled despite His crucifixion BEFORE the end of the last week. 

The Jews fulfilled their obligations to restore the city, the Temple, the Sabbatical cycles, the 7 feast days, etc., and the Messiah would fulfill His obligations in God’s restoration plan of the 70 weeks. ALL of the prophecy was - nothing was incomplete. 

However, because the Jews rejected their Messiah and crucified Him, this caused the counting of the 4th and final GREAT JUBILEE CYCLE to come to a holt. It was supposed to end at the exact same time as the 70 weeks of years prophecy in 33/34 AD. 

Instead, the counting stopped at the time of the cross or exactly 486.5 years of the 490.  Except for this, the prophecy was fulfilled. 
This means the counting of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE must be restarted in order to finish this final GJ.. it still is short by 3.5 literal years. 

The only way this can be restarted is IF AND WHEN THE JEWS ARE ONCE AGAIN IN GOOD STANDING WITH THEIR GOD (it is NOT a function of needing a reconstructed Temple or Sanctuary, or the sacrificial ceremonies or offerings again. They have been done away with by the cross. This is an obligation of His people- only THEY can fulfill this. 

And this brings us right to the end time prophecy. And the end of the time of the Gentiles (only God knows when this will be), He will remove the blindness from the eyes of His people and they will recognize the One they have pierced. They will then be back in good standing with their God and preach the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus to the world THE WAY GOD INTENDED IT TO BE PREACHED- the way PAUL DID AFTER THE CROSS. 

Only after these 3,5 years will the Jews complete the 490 years of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE and bring in the return of the Messiah. 

Shalom, Charlie744.

This is correct up to this point; however, remember that Yeeshuwa` haMaashiyach 'Elohiym ("Jesus the Christ of God") was present during the first 3.5 years of the final week. He was offering the Kingdom of God - God's Kingdom - the SAME KINGDOM over which Saul, David and Solomon reigned - to the children of Israel, first to the children of Yhudah or Judah, the Jews! Remember: The Magi called Him the "King of the Jews," and Gabriel announced to Mary,

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

This is the fulfillment of the Davidic Covenant in 2 Samuel 7 (and 1 Chronicles 17):

2 Samuel 7:8-16 (KJV)

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great [men] that [are] in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

12 "'"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit (be twisted into) iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men (performed in expectation of the cross): 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

He must first be accepted by His FAMILY, the Jews, and then He shall be made King over all Israel. Then, His Kingdom will GROW until it fills the entire earth! This won't happen until He inaugurates the Kingdom at the beginning of the Millennium - the 1,000 years of Satan's imprisonment, the FIRST 1,000 YEARS of His Kingdom.

This is the final and absolutely critical mission of His people. Since 1948, the Jews have been physically restored in their home, but they still have not received God’s divine revelation that Jesus is their Messiah. This has to take place before the Messiah can return in a very similar manner that took place at His first coming.

There's some evidence that this will happen AFTER the Messiah has returned. First of all, Yeeshuwa` announced to them these words because of the spreading-out of the abominations of the scribes and Pharisees,

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!"

38 "BEHOLD, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the LORD!' (Psalm 118:26)"

And, here's the passage from which He quoted:

Psalm 118:22-26 (KJV)

22 The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner. 23 This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes. 24 This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I beseech thee (Hebrew: Hoshiy`ah naa', transliterated into Greek as, "Hosanna," meaning "Save-us, now!"), O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed [be] he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

To cry, "Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD," if there wasn't a "house of the LORD," yet! So, yes, there SHALL be a "house of the LORD" - a TEMPLE - before the Messiah returns. And, the Messiah Yeeshuwa` said, "You shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH," (which was translated as "Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD" and "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD")! Literally, this phrase means "Welcome, Comer on the authority of YHWH." They must first WELCOME HIM BACK BEFORE He arrives, because they won't see Him again, until they can say this! Now, granted, this may happen JUST BEFORE He arrives, but they won't see Him until they can say these words!

Secondly, we have Zechariah's prophecy in Zechariah 12:

Zechariah 12:7-14 (KJV)

7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah. 8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications": and "they shall look upon me whom they have pierced," "and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land (Hebrew: haa'aarets, also translated as "the earth") shall mourn, every family apart;
the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart;
the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart;
the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart."

And, these four names specifically mentioned, are found in the genealogy of the Messiah in Mary's line of Luke 3:

Luke 3:23-38 (KJV)

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age,
being (as was supposed) the son(-in-law) of Joseph,
which was [the son] of Heli,
24 Which was [the son] of Matthat,
which was [the son] of Levi,
which was [the son] of Melchi,
which was [the son] of Janna,
which was [the son] of Joseph,
25 Which was [the son] of Mattathias,
which was [the son] of Amos,
which was [the son] of Naum,
which was [the son] of Esli,
which was [the son] of Nagge,
26 Which was [the son] of Maath,
which was [the son] of Mattathias,
which was [the son] of Semei,
which was [the son] of Juda,
27 Which was [the son] of Joanna,
which was [the son] of Rhesa,
which was [the son] of Zorobabel, (during the Captivity)
which was [the son] of Salathiel, (during the Captivity)
which was [the son] of Neri,
28 Which was [the son] of Melchi,
which was [the son] of Addi,
which was [the son] of Cosam,
which was [the son] of Elmodam,
which was [the son] of Er,
29 Which was [the son] of Jose, (or Josiah)
which was [the son] of Eliezer,
which was [the son] of Jorim,
which was [the son] of Matthat,
which was [the son] of Levi,
30 Which was [the son] of Simeon,
which was [the son] of Juda,
which was [the son] of Jonan,
which was [the son] of Eliakim,
31 Which was [the son] of Melea,
which was [the son] of Menan,
which was [the son] of Mattatha,
which was [the son] of Nathan, (a different son of David than Solomon)
which was [the son] of David, (the husband of Bath-sheba)
32 Which was [the son] of Jesse,
which was [the son] of Obed,
which was [the son] of Booz, (the husband of Ruth)
which was [the son] of Salmon, (the husband of Rahab)
which was [the son] of Naasson,
33 Which was [the son] of Aminadab,
which was [the son] of Aram,
which was [the son] of Esrom,
which was [the son] of Phares,
which was [the son] of Juda, (or Judah, ALL the names listed above are JEWS)
34 Which was [the son] of Jacob,
which was [the son] of Isaac,
which was [the son] of Abraham,
which was [the son] of Thara,
which was [the son] of Nachor,
35 Which was [the son] of Saruch,
which was [the son] of Ragau,
which was [the son] of Phalec,
which was [the son] of Heber, (from which we get the word "Hebrew")
which was [the son] of Sala,
36 Which was [the son] of Cainan,
which was [the son] of Arphaxad,
which was [the son] of Sem, (from which we get the word "antiSemitic")
which was [the son] of Noe,
which was [the son] of Lamech,
37 Which was [the son] of Mathusala,
which was [the son] of Enoch,
which was [the son] of Jared,
which was [the son] of Maleleel,
which was [the son] of Cainan,
38 Which was [the son] of Enos,
which was [the son] of Seth,
which was [the son] of Adam,
which was [the son] of God.

So, the names in Zechariah 12 are in the LINEAGE of the Messiah Yeeshuwa`, the Christ Jesus! And, it won't be just these four names, because God goes on to say, "All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart!"

So, now it makes sense why "they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn!" These are all those who will recognize Him as their GRANDSON (however many great's He is removed from them)! If they only had the one son, "they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son]," and if they had more than one son, "they ... shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn!"

This fact tells us that this will occur AFTER the Resurrection! And, the Resurrection doesn't happen until the Messiah returns and sends out His messengers to gather His elect - His chosen ones - from all over the globe! "ALL the house of Israel shall be rescued!"

The Jews HAD to complete their obligations in the restoration of Israel, the city, etc., by the 483rd year of the prophecy. Only then, could the Messiah arrive on the first day of the last week. or will be the exact same this second coming- His people must complete THEIR part of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE CYCLE BEFORE Jesus can return. 

Or, AS Yeeshuwa` returns, perhaps! David reigned over the house of Judah in the town of "Hebron" (HeVrown) for seven years BEFORE He became the King of all Israel and reigned in Jerusalem. These are the years that the Messiah Yeeshuwa` SHOULD have been accepted as Judah's King, and the elders of Judah and the priests WOULDN'T ALLOW IT!

The difference is that at His first coming, God would divinely cause the Jews to not recognize Jesus as their Messiah (this was His plan since the foundation of the world). But at the end time of the Gentiles, God will now divinely remove the blindness from their eyes so they can preach for the final 3.5 years- and then the second coming!!

Backwards. He returns first and THEN they are ready to proclaim their King to the world! And, this won't be an instantaneous transition; it will TAKE TIME to accomplish! Already, many of the Jews are having the "blinders removed," so to speak, as they learn through the Gentile believers that Yeeshuwa` IS their promised Messiah, who shall reign upon the throne of David FOREVER! This is why enough of them will say, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH!" and God will send His Son back!

This is why the Jews are such a critical and most important part of God’s plan of restoration and salvation for ALL of His people (those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior). There will not be any further second chances, no discussions- at the end of this most difficult time of tribulations, God will separate the goats from the sheep… it is finished!

Sorry, but once again, the separation of the goats from the sheep will be a WAR TRIBUNAL! He is separating NATIONS, not individuals. Many of the sheep nations will at that time be annexed as part of His Kingdom. The others will be sent off to await their fate, which will finally occur at the Great White Throne Judgment individually. In the mean time, He will be conquering the rest of the world, subduing each nation, until ALL of His enemies have been subdued. (1 Corinthians 15:20-28). It's not until the GWTJ that the last enemy, death, is finally subdued, as well. One cannot forget the first 1,000 years of the Messiah's reign, which occur PRIOR TO the end of the age. (2 Peter 3:3-13).

On 2/6/2024 at 6:19 PM, R. Hartono said:

And what goodness Judaism of modern Israel gives if its supposed to become the lighthouse of choosen people for the world ? 

Shalom, R. Hartono.

Only the righteousness of HaShem! What you must understand is that it's not "Judaism" that becomes "the lighthouse of chosen people for the world"; it's the fact that they will come to their Messiah before much longer and recognize HIM as their Messiah. When they do this, they will fulfill at least two prophecies: namely, Yeeshuwa` promising that they wouldn't see Him again until they could welcome Him back (saying, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH"), and the good news about the Kingdom being heralded in all the world before He returns.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Who says modern Israel was created by G-d in the first place?

Shalom, Slibhin.

Well, the answer to that is in the history of the formation of modern Israel. Study the history, and one will readily see that ONLY G-D could have created the modern state of Yisra'Eel. Some attribute it to the machinations of the Zionist movement, but quite frankly, NO ONE, even the combination of the whole Zionist population in the movement, is that smart! No, G-D HAD to have intervened!

If one reads the book of Esther, it becomes quite clear to the reader that G-D works BEHIND the scenes of human history!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

40 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Did you change your post from asking about 1948 being the creation of modern Israel ???? I don't see that post, but I suggest an answer is found in the 1917 Balfour declaration

1743866_original.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

Everything that is, was created.  For Christ by Christ Yeshua. Technically and accurately it all was set for creation from before the beginning of all that is created.

"Preeminence of Christ

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;  that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and long suffering with joy;  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.  He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,  in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.  For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.  And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Reconciled in Christ

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,  and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled  in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight—  if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

36 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

@Slibhin, The Majority of Christians (not all) believe that Israel and the Jews serve a special purpose to God and his plans for mankind, but what do Jews believe about themselves?  Do they -or most of them-believe this way as well or not?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Only God could have restored Israel after the Babylonians completely destroyed everything and had taken them away to Babylon. He gave Daniel the 70 weeks of years prophecy that revealed all the things that would have to be restored BEFORE He would arrive on the first day of the 70th week. 

God has once again restored Israel after almost 2000 years of being separated from Him. He first restored His people in 1948 and will soon restore their sight where they will  recognize the One they pierced was their Messiah. 

It will be a complete restoration no different than at the time of Babylon- first the physical, then the spiritual. 

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

10 hours ago, Slibhin said:

All churches seem.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

9 hours ago, Slibhin said:

It doesn't matter what I think. I was merely pointing out a belief based only on an assumption.

It matters to me what you think, and you are correct about belief based only on assumption.

But, for a Christian, assumptions are to be tested against the word to determine if they are more than that, in this case a tree being known by its fruit.  Does the rebirth of Israel a an independent sovereign country fulfilling prophecies about that happening or not?

Do you find anything in Jewish scripture, prophecies about the rebirth of Israel, that this would be fulfilling?

What other signs might be an indication of modern Israel having been recreated by God would you look for to validate it as a truth and not just an assumption?  Or are there any in your view?

I always enjoy what you have to say, may your day be blessed and filled with joy.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

All churches seem.

I believe that is why they seem to worship the Israeli government and it's people.