IGNORED

If God created modern Israel 1948 what is the good purpose for the world and what Biblical verses prophesied it

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

And what goodness of Judaism does modern Israel give if its supposed to become the lighthouse for the world ? 

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It is through israel that God has chosen to reveal Himself.

I am on my phone so cannot link to sites now but there are some Cristian sites that list the prophecies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

And what goodness Judaism of modern Israel gives if its supposed to become the lighthouse of choosen people for the world ? 

That's the wrong Israel.

This is the right Israel.

Isaiah

49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.

12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.

18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.

20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.

21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

22 Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

And what goodness Judaism of modern Israel gives if its supposed to become the lighthouse of choosen people for the world ? 

In the book of Daniel Gabriel gave him the 70 weeks of years prophecy. It would begin in 457 BC, and end in 33/34 AD. 

This most important prophecy would reveal the complete restoration of Israel, Jerusalem, the Temple and the Sanctuary and all other things that would return Israel to its pre-Babylonian state. Everything was predicted to be completed except for the one and only remaining piece of furniture in the Sanctuary. 

The first 483 years would be set aside for these elements to be completed BY THE JEWS. And by the end of the 69th week of the 70, they indeed completed their part in this significant restoration.

Meaning, God would now bring or have His Messiah arrive on the first day of the 70th week to be anointed by God and baptized in the Jordan. This would begin the last 7 years or the last week of the 70 weeks prophecy. This began the set aside week for the Messiah to restore the presence of God in the Sanctuary (only the Messiah could fulfill this last holy piece of the restoration. The Messiah would represent the Ark of the Covenant and now, THE RESTORATION IS COMPLETE!

The Messiah would fulfill His God given mission revealed in 9:24. But in the exact middle of the last week or 7 years, He was rejected by His people and crucified. 

So, all of the prophecy would be fulfilled despite His crucifixion BEFORE the end of the last week. 

The Jews fulfilled their obligations to restore the city, the Temple, the Sabbatical cycles, the 7 feast days, etc., and the Messiah would fulfill His obligations in God’s restoration plan of the 70 weeks. ALL of the prophecy was - nothing was incomplete. 

However, because the Jews rejected their Messiah and crucified Him, this caused the counting of the 4th and final GREAT JUBILEE CYCLE to come to a holt. It was supposed to end at the exact same time as the 70 weeks of years prophecy in 33/34 AD. 

Instead, the counting stopped at the time of the cross or exactly 486.5 years of the 490.  Except for this, the prophecy was fulfilled. 
This means the counting of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE must be restarted in order to finish this final GJ.. it still is short by 3.5 literal years. 

The only way this can be restarted is IF AND WHEN THE JEWS ARE ONCE AGAIN IN GOOD STANDING WITH THEIR GOD (it is NOT a function of needing a reconstructed Temple or Sanctuary, or the sacrificial ceremonies or offerings again. They have been done away with by the cross. This is an obligation of His people- only THEY can fulfill this. 

And this brings us right to the end time prophecy. And the end of the time of the Gentiles (only God knows when this will be), He will remove the blindness from the eyes of His people and they will recognize the One they have pierced. They will then be back in good standing with their God and preach the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus to the world THE WAY GOD INTENDED IT TO BE PREACHED- the way PAUL DID AFTER THE CROSS. 

Only after these 3,5 years will the Jews complete the 490 years of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE and bring in the return of the Messiah. 

This is the final and absolutely critical mission of His people. Since 1948, the Jews have been physically restored in their home, but they still have not received God’s divine revelation that Jesus is their Messiah. This has to take place before the Messiah can return in a very similar manner that took place at His first coming.

The Jews HAD to complete their obligations in the restoration of Israel, the city, etc., by the 483rd year of the prophecy. Only then, could the Messiah arrive on the first day of the last week. ir will be the exact same this second coming- His people must complete THEIR part of the 4th GREAT JUBILEE CYCLE BEFORE Jesus can return. 

The difference is that at His first coming, God would divinely cause the Jews to not recognize Jesus as their Messiah (this was His plan since the foundation of the world). But at the end time of the Gentiles, Gid will now divinely remove the blindness from their eyes so they can preach for the final 3.5 years- and then the second coming!!

This is why the Jews are such a critical and most important part of God’s plan of restoration and salvation for ALL of His people (those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior). There will not be any further second changes, no discussions- at the end of this most difficult time of tribulations, God will separate the goats from the sheep… it is finished!

• Interesting! 1

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

It is through israel that God has chosen to reveal Himself.

Is that the purpose of modern Judaism Israel ?

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's the wrong Israel.

This is the right Israel.

Isaiah

49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.

12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.

18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.

20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.

21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

22 Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Could you kindly explain what does it mean.

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Could you kindly explain what does it mean.

It's talking about Jesus.He is being addressed by the name israel which is the name given to someone who has overcome.He is the light of the world and in his name the word of God has spread throughout the world.

Acts 13

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

The Israeli government which has chosen to call itself Israel has decieved the world.It is the beast that would appear before the second coming and people from all nations and tongues have followed after it.Only a remnant will be saved in the land of Israel.That is them who follow the Lamb of God and continue Christs work. They will be rejected as Jesus was and will be imprisoned and killed as Jesus was.

• Thumbs Up 1

Revelation 13

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The deadly wound was healed in 1948.Since that time people from all over the world have followed after it.That is why the waters where the prostitute sits is many nations ,tongues and peoples.They are immigrants that have followed after.

I believe the second beast will arrive in the land of Israel after Donald Trump is reelected.It will practice the authority of the IDF on the Israeli governments behalf and attempt to give the people of Israel and it's government peace and safety.

Many will come to Israel  in Jesus name and will deceive many.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

For one piece of prophetic evidence that answers the subject heading question, go here:

83. The Prophesied Restoration of Judah After 7 Times, Part 2: 1947 – 2000 AD

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2852-the-prophesied-restoration-of-judah-after-7-times-part-2-1947-–-2000-ad/

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/6/2024 at 5:19 PM, R. Hartono said:

This is not complex, people make it that way by following men's ideas and men at times hears Satan's whispers, like Joseph Smith did long ago. Men followed him, now we have a cult in Utah.

So, Israel was called (Abraham called out to birth a nation...its in Genesis) out to be light to the world and to birth the Messiah, Yeshua means Salvation. They sinned against God, so God placed them under judgment fir 70 years in Babylon, they refused to repent so God tied it by 7 as he told Daniel in 9:1-21, then he told them their coming judgments in Dan. 9:24-27. But God knew Israel had to birth the Messiah, they did, they rejected the essence of God in Jesus, so God gave the Gospel to a peoples He had not known, (the Gentiles) and we were to take the Gospel unto the ends of the earth, then the END (70th week) would come where God will fulfill in full His promises to Abraham, and God will set up a Kingdom Age in Israel/Jerusalem, and Jesus the Messiah of all 12 tribes will rule with his brothers, over the world. Meanwhile the Church goes to heaven to marry the Lamb, Israel is the Fathers bride. We are the Barley, Israel are the Wheat. The Wicked are the Tares or wicked Grapes placed in the Wine-press of God's wrath. 

The "Purpose was to save the world through Abraham", thus God will keep His promises to faithful Abraham, if He did not then how could we trust His promises unto us. The better question is why do people expect Gpd to not keep His promises?