• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,261
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 2/16/2024 at 5:33 AM, Starise said:

Not much discussion here on them or if there is, they are all seen as an enemy.

What are your thoughts on those innocent caught in this war and forced to relocate? Is the feeling "oh well"?

Do you see them all as the enemy? 

Personally I can't see it that way.

Depends on what you mean by "enemy" Well if I live in Israel then yes they are the enemy because Israel over all is not for Christ so if your against Israel you are their enemy.  "Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you."

Then I notice you said the word "all" twice :) Now were just playing with speculation for I can not know all. Based on what I know and have  heard from some by their own mouth. They do not believe in Yeshua the messiah. So they are enemys of GOD as is anyone that rejects Him. Yet He loved the world so much

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  298
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

The War as in every war we have seen in mankind's history just prove the truthfulness of Ecclesiastes 8:9 " man has dominated man to his injury"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  443
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,262
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

On 2/17/2024 at 12:38 PM, Starise said:

While we had deal with the Saudis, I would not say we are an ally. China, Russia and sections of the middle east are together.The west has NATO. America is aligned with Israel. They sometmes have two faces in this.

If God leads a person to another nation they should go. I will be going to Japan for a short 3 week stint. Who knows where else I might end up.

I am a Nationalist, I can definitely tell you that. I do not know if i am Orthodox, but I am definitely a Nationalist. I do not believe in keeping my enemies close, and leaving the nation. It's also not what a 'good girl's would do. I am not an Evangelist. I am a Nationalist, and I believe in my own.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.75
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

On 2/18/2024 at 2:42 PM, Slibhin said:

Unlike you and most others here, I am an Israeli citizen who has lived there and has family that lives there. I don't need to read about it because I've seen how things run there first hand.

I am not interested in your "fake news" nonsense, conspiracy theories or your reflex to call everyone and everything "liberal" just because you don't like something. I do not watch American news regardless, a fact I have told you repeatedly. If you or anyone wants to live in a "everything's fake news/alternative facts" reality it's not my problem and I'm not going to butt heads trying to convince people who think genocide is a reasonable solution to a problem.

I never said anything like that. I just asked if you really believed that the Nation of Israel was committing genocide against the so-called Palestinians, and from where you got your information that it was doing such? Will you answer these questions instead of deflecting?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  967
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,867
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Every relevent body has said they are committing war crimes and it could qualify as genocide.

Hi, Question, do the relevant bodies have histories of doing the very same in war against their enemies? I think that they do. It is genocide. That is the purpose of war weaponry, there being no such thing as a clean  surgical war without collateral damage.

The killing of non combatants is often necessary to force warring nations to surrender. The USA made that choice in order to end  The Pacific theater war at WWII using two atomic bombs dropped on cities filled with noncombatants. That is what was necessary to bring about that end of war.

General Eisenhower made the very deliberate decision to bomb city after city filled with civilians at Germany to bring the Third Reich to an end.

What might be different is as you seem to be  indicating is  mercy. Where is the mercy?  God has punished those in the past that went beyond His will by showing no mercy. Other times He has seemingly commanded  that all be killed outright. seems to me one need be absolutely sure  they are serving out God's will  his revenge and not their own.

Right now it seems to me neither Israel  nor Egypt have any mercy for the residents at  the Gaza Strip. Egypt sure does not want them as refugees. Israel is not allowing them to flee eastward. That evidently leaves the sea and doom there, or back to a bombed out north.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,335
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

16 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I just told you I've see it first hand how Israel treats Palestine. I'm not interested in you or @other one or anyone's efforts to dehumanize them. Every relevent body has said they are committing war crimes and it could qualify as genocide.

No, they are not committing war crimes, they are wiping out a group of people within the population of Gaza that has openly declared they will kill all Jews in Israel.  It's called self-protection and is appropriate in any situation to protect oneself.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.28
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I don't care if the IDF blows every last member of hamas out of thier shoes with high powered machine guns, or any other terrorist thugs.

Any idea how to go about that without involving civilians while Hamas is hiding itself among civilians and won't let them leave to avoid being caught up in the fighting?

I can't think of any.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  967
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,867
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

They are violating the rules of war according to numerous bodies such as the international criminal court.

1 hour ago, other one said:

The only rule of war is WIN! The idea of getting a "plays nice with others  report card" goes out the window when one is engaged in combat. It is a two to the chest one to the head  mentality that wins. No I'm just going to wing 'em in the shoulder is going to prevail against mortal enemies. So yes it is genocide that is in play. It is not anyone's first rodeo, not even G-d's. 

"In Deuteronomy 20:16–17, God commanded the Israelites, “In the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.” A similar command is given concerning the Amalekites in 1 Samuel 15:2–3.

Why would God have the Israelites exterminate entire groups of people, women and children included?"  -A little something from Got Questions resource.

For answers to consider that includes G-d's "mercy" read more  at https://www.gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.28
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

I'm not a military expert and neither are you so I'm hardly the person to ask about tactics. I do know they are not even trying to minimize the casualties and are trying to wipe Palestine out. Not my opinion, their own government has said so. They are violating the rules of war according to numerous bodies such as the international criminal court.

I may not be a military expert but I do have war experience were the enemy was thoughtfully mixed among the civilians to the point of being almost indistinguishable from them until they started firing.

Slibhin, have you really investigated those things you claim?

It's always be best to be sure of your position as a result of your own investigations than to quickly accept what others, usually others with covert agenda's, tell you.

May your day be really nice, I really mean that.

• Topic Count:  910
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,667
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  9

Alrighty then. Do nothing and let them kill us all. 

Sounds like a plan...