• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

10 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Oh so you're running away again. Gotcha.

There is apparently a reading comprehension problem on this forum, because I've repeatedly said I don't care if the IDF mows hamas down until they're hamburger.

I'm an Israeli citizen and a Jew, the idea that I am fine with hamas killing us is absurd. It's like the only way you people can deflect from people's harsh criticism towards Israel is to call people antisemites or frame it as if you either support pulverizing Palestine or hamas eradicating Israel. Apparently you can't think both are bad at the same time.

It's also astounding the hubris of a forum full of people who have never been to Israel or Palestine telling an Israeli who has lived there and has family there that she is the one who doesn't understand what's going on, and they do somehow and better.

I've been there once ages ago. I know nothing. I listen to the son of a founder of Hamas and he is not against Palestinians, only Hamas, but he also says just like you: shut up cause you don't live there and you know nothing, go talk about your own country and we do it Middle East style. He became a spy for Israel and warned them when Hamas planned to do something. He says that the Israeli government is doing the world a favor. 

I think that anyone who blames Israel should take the Palestinians in themselves plus take the chance that Hamas joins too. Then let them do suicide bombings and rape and murder in your own country and show Israel how fantastic and sweet you solve this problem. Everybody is so hypocrit. Easy talking Israel must do this that and be always sweet, but if an ISIS bride with kids has to go to my country everybody says: leave her there and who cares if she gets the death penalty, but then here in Europe we are oh so superior and sweet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

14 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

I find it sad that so many people, such as yourself are buying into that false narrative. Your suggesting that Israel just steps back and allow Hamas to murder it's citizens en masse. With Hamas it's not the few committing these crimes, it's everyone. The mere fact they're willing to hide under schools and hospitals (many of which were built by Israel for the Palestinians) is proof positive of how evil they are.

The Ideology of Hamas is essentially the Islamic world view too, only they boldly brought it out in view for all to see.  Their "charter" explicitly states that clearly and includes the eradication of the Jews. Everyone can google this, it is on the net for all to read and see clearly.

The saying "If you lie with the dogs, you will get up with fleas" are what the west seems not to understand.  The Muslim world is united in this endeavor to  eradicate Israel and the Jews all over, it is written in their holy books.  Just see what is taking place all over Europe and the western world.  They are infiltrating little by little and are into the legislator of these nations now.   They strive for world domination. 

We are not to hate them or seek to cause strife and harm, but we are warned to be wise as serpernts and gentle as doves. 

A hornets nest is to be destroyed, if you do not want them to return.  Hamas has to be decimated or else they would have the means to repeat what they have done.  They are a terror group and the Palestine people has to stand up in masse if they want real change.  Realistically though, that I am pessimistic that would happen, as the Islamic Ideology is rooted deep where Jihad is their  duty, and as stated in their holy books over and over , paradise awaits them that die for the cause. 

Western world must wake up and all the politicians that tolerate this stupidiy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

14 hours ago, Slibhin said:

It's also astounding the hubris of a forum full of people who have never been to Israel or Palestine telling an Israeli who has lived there and has family there that she is the one who doesn't understand what's going on, and they do somehow and better.

Don't worry... you did the same to me in another thread... so you are not alone.

@Slibhin

Would you reccomend Hamas to surrender?  As you alluded to- you know best.

19 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Let's see if you can do better then Other One.

What is the source of your expertise on Islam, other then the university of Google?

I made no such claim as an expert on Islam. Their doctrice speaks for themselve and I can quote those if you so wish. I am not going to go down that rabbit hole though, it is there for anyone who wants to read and try getting the overall picture of the Ideology, which I mostly mentioned.

The jews were under second class rulership for 1000 years and more , paying the taxes that was imposed upon them and being subordinate to any muslim.  

Who came to wipe out Israel in 1948 ?, all the surronding Islamic nation did.  Who helped Israel when they had feeble equipments ect, not the muslims, they came to drive them out.   

Individual episodes of heroism and mutual friendship does exist amongst the two groups, but the Ideology of Islam is written in black and white and it cannot be changed as they boast, that not one letter has been altered since their holy book was written.   

Today, most of the brutal atrocities in the world are from the Ideology of Islam.  Deny it or come to reason . Charlie Hebdo was a reminder of that and the believers in that Ideology practices it today with a bigger view in mind.  Everyone who is not a muslim is an Infidel and there are penalities for that under the Sharia.

People hands and feet are still being chopped off today in Sharia ruled states.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

You obviously never read my links because if you had it wasn't a few "individual episodes"... literally entire Muslim nations saved us from the Nazi's. The oh so Christian United States turned us away. There are also many Christian terrorists groups in the U.S. and Europe, they just don't get the attention Islamic ones do. So let's be a little fair here.

Hi, So are you entirely comfortable traveling Muslim nations today? Do you feel safe and welcome  to do so?

p.s. I don't know about calling the USA oh so Christian. Least not today or really in my entire 80 years on the planet. The USA (Many  of it's various peoples) may have had, and still have, a prejudice against Jews, while at the same time  the USA has been  offering serious financial support for the nation Israel. 

"The United States was the first country to recognize the provisional government of the state of Israel upon its founding in 1948, and it has for many decades been a strong and steady supporter of the Jewish state. Israel has received hundreds of billions of dollars in U.S. foreign aid in the post–World War II era, a level of support that reflects many factors, including a U.S. commitment to Israel’s security and the countries’ shared foreign policy interests in a volatile and strategically important part of the world. "

The USA has given $300,000,000,000 US dollars to Israel from 1946 -2023 If you ( Slihbin) want to bite the hand that helps you that is your individual perogative I suppose; but it does seem to  me to be a fool's errand to be doing so.

Some  (within Israel) might even think to say  thanks USA tax payers thanks again! Anything we can do  for you in return  just ask and we will be there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

There are also many Christian terrorists groups in the U.S. and Europe, they just don't get the attention Islamic ones do. So let's be a little fair here.

For the sake of clarity and critical discussion, could you name some of these groups and give examples of the terrorism they have engaged in?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 minutes ago, FJK said:

For the sake of clarity and critical discussion, could you name some of these groups and give examples of the terrorism they have engaged in?

The largest one would be the CIA.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Slibhin said:

The oh so Christian United States turned us away.

Let's start with this and I will follow through with the rest you asked of me later. 

What is your definition of a "Christian" and how did you determine this ?.  What are the attributes of a Christian as you see it ?.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, other one said:

The largest one would be the CIA.

Unless the "C" in CIA means Christian I would have to say this wouldn't be a valid Christian group (which is why I made that original post, it helps to make sure everyone involved is talking about the same thing so a common understanding can be developed).

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, FJK said:

Unless the "C" in CIA means Christian I would have to say this wouldn't be a valid Christian group (which is why I made that original post, it helps to make sure everyone involved is talking about the same thing so a common understanding can be developed).

I guess I missed that part of the conversation.  SBT

• Haha 1