15 members have voted

1. 1. I like Worthy because..

• I can find fellowship and like minded people
    • I am curious about the bible
    • I like to debate topics
    • I'm not sure why I'm here
    • All of the above except for item 5.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/17/2024 at 04:00 AM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PRAISE  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

PSALM 50:7  hear  O MY people  and  --I--  will speak  o israel and  --I--  will testify against thee  --I  AM  GOD-- even thy  GOD

PROVEBRS 22:20  have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge 

--22:21--  that I might make thee know the certainty of the words of  --TRUTH--  that thou mightest answer the words of --TRUTH-- to them that send unto thee 

ISAIAH 45:22  look unto  ME  and be you saved all the ends of the earth --FOR  I  AM  GOD--  AND  THERE  IS  NONE  ELSE  --

ISAIAH 46:9  REMEMBER   the former things of old  --FOR  I  AM  GOD--  and there is none else  --I  AM  GOD--  and there is none like  ME

PSALM 18:46   THE  LORD  LIVETH  and blessed be my rock and let the  GOD  of my salvation be  --EXALTED--

PSALM 46:10  be still and know that  --I  AM  GOD  I  will be exalted among the heathen I will be  --EXALTED--  in the earth

2 CORINTHIANS 10:4  for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty -- THROUGH  GOD -- to the pulling down of strong holds 

--10:5--  casting down imaginations and  --EVERY  HIGH  THING  THAT  EXALTETH  ITSELF  AGAINST  THE  KNOWLEDGE  OF  GOD--  and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of  CHRIST

*******  JOHN 12:48  he that rejecteth  ME  and receiveth not  MY  words hath one that judgeth him the word that --THAT  I  HAVE  SPOKEN--  the same shall judge him in the last day  ******* 

ISAIAH 2:11  the lofty looks of man shall be humbled and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down and  --THE  LORD  ALONE  SHALL  BE  EXALTED  IN  THAT  DAY--

PSALM 22:26  the meek shall eat and be satisfied they shall praise  THE  LORD  that seek  HIM  your heart shall live forever 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

It seems most here come for the fellowship.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, Starise said:

It seems most here come for the fellowship.

It wasn't why I originally came, but it is why I've stayed.

• Thumbs Up 1

On most forums I go to where I am a member there is always that core group who hang around. Going to Worthy is almost a habit when I have the time and am on a computer.

We have seen others come and go. Some of them I thought would hang around and others I liked and hoped they would stay. Some show up to sample and for one reason or another this just isn't a place they like. Others hang around and complain but never leave lol.

I have mentioned this web site to several of my friends.Even giving them the link. For one reason or another this wasn't something they cared enough to even try. In others they were just too busy.

I have been on various forums for a long time and always appreciated that core group who I am usually a part of by default because I am habitual like that. In those other groups it isn't biblical. It's other interests and noone ever gets caught up in who or what is right. I might be only one of two Christians on the whole web site. None of those sites allow discussion of religion or politics on their sites, so we are all more neutral there. Not always a good thing. 

One friend of mine who owns a web site listened to me when I requested a free for all area. I almost got my butt ripped off but it was fun. We had pot smokers and atheists and people who just hate everyone and ..well you get the gist. Back then I was more into some of the conspiracy stuff which to my discredit was not the way to have quality conversation with these people. I never said I believed it. Doesn't matter. All you have to do is mention it, even if there might be a probability it is true.

Worthy on the other hand is a Christian web site which makes us a target often times, and as you know Satan doesn't openly come in. He sneaks in and then makes trouble.

It's a core of sheep with the wolves circling daily like sharks looking for a weakling to pick off.

CHRISTIAN  FELLOWSHIP  OR  ??

JOB 38:2  who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge 

JOB 40:8  wilt thou also disannul  MY  judgment ---wilt thou condemn  ME  --- that thou mayest be righteous---

1 JOHN 1:5  this then is the message which we have heard of  HIM  and declare unto you ---that  GOD  is light --- and in  HIM  is no darkness at all

--1:6--  if we say that we --HAVE  FELLOWSHIP  WITH  HIM-- and walk in darkness we lie and do not the truth 

--1:7-- but  --IF--  we walk in the light --as  HE  is in the light --we have fellowship one with another --- and the blood of  JESUS  CHRIST  HIS  SON-- cleanseth us from all sin

EPHESIANS 5:11  and have  --NO  FELLOWSHIP--  with the unfruitful works of  --DARKNESS--  but rather reprove them 

2 CORINTHIANS  6:14  be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers for --what fellowship--  hath righteousness with unrighteousness and what communion hath --light with darkness--

**AGAIN**  PSALM 119:130  the entance of thy words --GIVETH  LIGHT--  it giveth understanding unto the simple

JOHN 8:12   then spake  **JESUS**  again unto them saying  --I  AM  THE  LIGHT  OF  WORLD-- he that followeth  ME  shall not walk in darkness  --  but shall have the light of life

PROVERBS  2:6  --FOR  THE  LORD  GIVETH  WISDOM-- out of  HIS  mouth cometh knowledge and understanding --

PSALM 10:3  for the wicked boasteth of his hearts desire and blesseth the covetous ---WHOM  THE  LORD  ABHORRETH---

Please describe how you see Worthy.

JESUS  SAYS -- ABIDE  IN  ME

EZEKIEL 13:3    --THUS  SAITH  THE  LORD--  woe unto the foolish prophets that follow their own spirit

PHILIPPIANS 1:27  only let your conversation be as it becometh --the gospel of  CHRIST-- that whether I come and see you or else be absent I may hear of your affairs -- that you stand fast in one spirit  --  with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel

1 PETER 1:15  but as he which hath called you is holy so be you holy in all  manner of conversation 

2 TIMOTHY 2:4  no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier

1 KINGS 18:21  and elijah came unto all the people and said how long halt you between two opinions --if  THE  LORD  BE  GOD-- follow  HIM-- but if baal then follow him  ---  and the people answered him not a word --

PROVERBS 25:28  he that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

On 3/12/2024 at 12:55 PM, Starise said:

On most forums I go to where I am a member there is always that core group who hang around. Going to Worthy is almost a habit when I have the time and am on a computer.

We have seen others come and go. Some of them I thought would hang around and others I liked and hoped they would stay. Some show up to sample and for one reason or another this just isn't a place they like. Others hang around and complain but never leave lol.

I have mentioned this web site to several of my friends.Even giving them the link. For one reason or another this wasn't something they cared enough to even try. In others they were just too busy.

I have been on various forums for a long time and always appreciated that core group who I am usually a part of by default because I am habitual like that. In those other groups it isn't biblical. It's other interests and noone ever gets caught up in who or what is right. I might be only one of two Christians on the whole web site. None of those sites allow discussion of religion or politics on their sites, so we are all more neutral there. Not always a good thing. 

One friend of mine who owns a web site listened to me when I requested a free for all area. I almost got my butt ripped off but it was fun. We had pot smokers and atheists and people who just hate everyone and ..well you get the gist. Back then I was more into some of the conspiracy stuff which to my discredit was not the way to have quality conversation with these people. I never said I believed it. Doesn't matter. All you have to do is mention it, even if there might be a probability it is true.

Worthy on the other hand is a Christian web site which makes us a target often times, and as you know Satan doesn't openly come in. He sneaks in and then makes trouble.

It's a core of sheep with the wolves circling daily like sharks looking for a weakling to pick off.

Worthy is the only forum I'm involved with apart for a brief interlude on another forum while Worthy was out of commission (I haven't returned to that forum since Worthy came back online). There are a number of brothers and sisters here who I'm particularly close to, yourself being one; however, closeness is something that simply happens --- it's not intentional. Fellowship is what brought me here and what keeps me in place but apart from that, I'm not involved with Worthy in service to an agenda. 

One thing I have witnessed many times, brother: the Lord repurposes the schemes of the wicked to serve His will. I watched that happen up in the mountains on a number of occasions when certain individuals schemed against my adopted mother. Those schemes not only failed, but they served to spread the word about her kindness and generosity. 

As for those who intend evil toward us? It's an honor to witness how the Lord uses the schemes of the wicked to further His will on this earth!  :thumbup:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Seems theres really two questions here 

"Please Describe How You See Worthy" George

"Why I am at Worthy".  I'm in this world not of it so here as with any other place or Church be it Baptist to Word of Faith. Its others that believe He Christ is who He said He was the Messiah that died for the sin of the world. Fellowship? Yeah no. HAHA make my self laugh. Picture were at Church "who's that guy that's here allot he seems to pray for people and care and will always willing to help yet never wants to talk sits in the back? Unless he's with his wife that seems to make him sit up front". TADA. 

What stands out for me is in this thread is and has me asking why.. 

"How about a poll for those who do not participate in Worthy any longer? Perhaps ways that Worthy can improve as a Christian website."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Never been interested in computers or social media networking- not my thing ( not at all,I'm an " in person " person)

Was introduced to George over a decade ago at a time I was critically ill and unable to go out into the world and do what I do ,spread the Word. Bought a computer to join WCF to enable me to continue in the purpose of my Call- I've always seen Worthy as  Christian Ministry- not a website,not a message board or a social media networking outlet....for many years

Recently,I have seen many many changes and I don't know anything about "other Forums" to compare to but it seems more secular themed,much ado about nothing and cares of this world are focused on with lots of carnal minded " opinions "- little tolerance for the lost,lots of leeway for what was once unacceptable and not very welcoming to the sojourners.....

Usually I simply say nothing when I've nothing good to say BUT my Hope Remains in Christ Jesus

If WCF is still Gods Holy Place ,as I've always Believed it to be then it will shift again -it has shifted many times throughout the years,like the tides with the wind and the waves- I am patient,God Has Taught me to be because He is Longsuffering and nothing happens thst He Does not Allow for His Reasons

Glory to God,He Sees every word,every action,every motive,every deed...

Does it matter what I or anyone else sees or thinks? What matters it what is pleasing and acceptable in God's Sight- I do not think the present state of our Ministry is pleasing in God's Sight

That is what I " see"

In His Love,Kwik

• Well Said! 1