• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, D. Adrien said:

...And end up floating in the East River. I hope nobody is naive enough to do such a thing!

I'm sure the Lord wouldn't let you drown. Even if so, would probably be better than what happens in South Texas.   The cartel folks hurt you a lot before they kill you and then do despicable things to what's left.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, other one said:

take a flight to New York City for I hear they are sleeping in the streets.

Im pretty sure there are in every state so I will stick close to home for now. 

Your response should be directed to the Lord see what he says.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Oh there have always been dangerous places to be. Why in 1957   Gov. Foster Furculo of Massachusetts called up the State militia and put a curfew on our town. I walked into downtown as a kid and there were uniformed armed guardsmen with fixed bayonets standing at the 5 and 10 store entry. Gangs had been terrorizing the community to such an extent the guard had been activated.

There really  is no hiding away from hard times people today. Every place whether city  or rural has people that are hurting, lost, and wandering.

All while some celebrate  receiving $700,000,000 contracts for 10 years of playing baseball. There is plenty of money to go around- it just doesn't go.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, BibleStudent100 said:

Many of these immigrants are at least willing to come here and try to learn English and are willing to work hard!  

I've worked construction job sites here in south Texas for over fifty years and often enough the only gringo on the job. Most coming from Mexico back then are not like locals in that they are quiet without an attitude, and hard workers who just want to earn a days wage to send home to their families.

Many's the time I brought no lunch only to be ask to eat with then and share their lunch as they usually sat around and shared food to each other, home made tortillas salsa, tacos and chilies and fresh/refried beans. Humble workers.
Pero, no habla English mucho...cool....no le hace..

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/18/2024 at 6:34 AM, BibleStudent100 said:

As a public high school teacher in Southern California, I see a whole lot of anti-Christian behavior on the part of our born and breed "native" American population; additionally; many of these students have little interest in learning (i.e. academically lazy) and feel entitled to what America has to offer.  

Many of these immigrants are at least willing to come here and try to learn English and are willing to work hard!  

God always has a plan the question is does the church back God or man

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/17/2024 at 4:21 PM, TheBlade said:

"Don't take the path of the wicked; don't follow those who do evil. Stay away from that path; don't even go near it. Turn around and go another way. The wicked cannot sleep until they have done something evil."

Illegals... the plan GOD made was to come into America legally. No offense ok but yes amen spread the Gospel to them. We love to say that but are we doing it? Who's been at the border days weeks months years?  Did we have to wait till they came in illegally to then share Christ? No. I can cross over into Mexico, Canada blah blah done it. What about all those that live in America? We think they all know but going back to just 2000 a Jewish elderly man living in NY again the year 2000 never once heard of Yeshua/Jesus Christ. 

HAHA made my self laugh.. well what's my sig say

So now that the illegals are here lets go after them so when they get deported they will take with them Jesus!