IGNORED

How can the Holy & Righteous God live in Corrupted Beings?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Neighbor said:

Hi, Interesting " by living it". Hmm maybe, but how does one live it without first understanding, which comes by the enablement of God the Holy Spirit alone?

Well, this is actually a subject of serious debate, it sometimes centers around what Jesus meant then he told a group of people at judgment that, in spite of performing miracles in his name, to go away because he never knew them.

My understanding is that they invoked the power of God to serve their own purposes (something akin to sorcery or witchcraft maybe) instead of following God's guidance in their actions to serve God's purposes without putting their own purposes ahead of God (1st commandment).

But that doesn't mean doesn't mean I should be considered either right or wrong about this, it is something every person should seek for themselves since God has a specific plan for each of us.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I cant agree with that. God is HOLY and can dwell in imperfect human. Yes the Helper (Holy spirit) can help us, yet not dwell in imperfect humans. It doesn't matter how much so called good we do. We are still sinful and imperfect. The Ransom can cover over our sins so we can have a relationship with God. Cover over is not removal. Just as with under the law. The animal offering covered over their sins, allowing God to deal with them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

First and foremost we must let go of our bounds and let the mind be renewed in thought by The Word of God:
Past, present and future are not to God the same... God only dwells in His eternal presence. Thus all things here as to what we call reality is distorted by lie and darkness and the rule of satan... 

John 3:19 (KJV)
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 12:35 (KJV)
[35] Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

John 12:46 (KJV)
[46] I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
[47] And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
[48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

It is why God says we are to renew our minds to His Scripture 

Romans 12:2 (KJV)
[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

As we cannot go in our minds to perfection...

1 John 3:2 (KJV)
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

so God has never been anything else... Jesus did not die in His sin but Ours ... Jesus never ceased being the light! The problem of God being in or existing in imperfection of sin around Him is already solved in Christ in this manner- His flesh from Adam through Mary never took part in sin and not once allowed Himself to be of the world... At the cross we see that He emptied Himself of total self desire and took as His the desire of The Father. At the epitome of light we see The Love of God displayed 'Father forgive them they know not what they do'... nothing came out of God on the cross but love as we see Paul and the Holy Spirit speaking about in 1Cor 13... 'all' can see this... 'all' can know this... 'all' can accept or reject this... 'It is finished' ...

What we are left with is the solution outside of time where 'In the beginning' and the eternal state is all that will be or ever was... God has answered us in that the error of satan thinking that something could exist outside of God and be god is not possible... so God made a place for this error called the lake of fire and in the infinite of God, which we shall dwell with Him, in that perfection, the two shall never meet again...

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

21 hours ago, FJK said:

When God speaks something it becomes true, the universe changes according to the words God speaks.

That's how he created it (Genesis 1:3), and if he speaks differently the universe and all that is in it responds accordingly.

He is not limited by mans concept of him, mans concept of him is what is limited.

Correct.  But God choses to do things like delegating authority.  For instance, it does say in Psalm 24:1, "The earth is the Lord's," but then it says in Psalm 155:16,  "The earth He has given to the children of men."  (also see Gen 1:26) He is a God of His word who can't lie, so He puts these parameters on Himself.

3 hours ago, Know Jah said:

I cant agree with that. God is HOLY and can dwell in imperfect human. Yes the Helper (Holy spirit) can help us, yet not dwell in imperfect humans. It doesn't matter how much so called good we do. We are still sinful and imperfect. The Ransom can cover over our sins so we can have a relationship with God. Cover over is not removal. Just as with under the law. The animal offering covered over their sins, allowing God to deal with them.

As Psalm 103:12 says, our sins are removed "as far as the east is from the west."  That is how complete the redemptive work of Christ was!  Wonder of wonders - we are now "made the righteousness of God in Him."  (2 Cor 5:21)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

27 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

As Psalm 103:12 says, our sins are removed "as far as the east is from the west."  That is how complete the redemptive work of Christ was!  Wonder of wonders - we are now "made the righteousness of God in Him."  (2 Cor 5:21)

And here I am  stuck in the middle, stuck in the middle ....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

Correct.  But God choses to do things like delegating authority.  For instance, it does say in Psalm 24:1, "The earth is the Lord's," but then it says in Psalm 155:16,  "The earth He has given to the children of men."  (also see Gen 1:26) He is a God of His word who can't lie, so He puts these parameters on Himself.

That's true but begs the question:  Who did he originally delegate that authority to and how good was his pick?

35 minutes ago, FJK said:

That's true but begs the question:  Who did he originally delegate that authority to and how good was his pick?

The first Adam, who failed, but the Last Adam resolved the issue.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

24 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

The first Adam, who failed, but the Last Adam resolved the issue.

The first Adam didn't fail, he did exactly what he was supposed to do.  His eating of the fruit gave mankind the knowledge of sin (right/wrong<>good/evil)

Look at the first example of the fruit:    They had been running around naked for some time....   Until they ate of the fruit, and they realized that they were sinning and by their own selves, not that someone told them. It's also the reason that none of us are free from sin, for even before we know of Jesus and the Father, we sense right from wrong just like Adam and Eve did. 

What the fruit did was bring the knowledge and recognition of sin to people.  And that is what God needed to happen, and it's poetic justice that Satan himself did the work on it himself.  God's been 14 steps ahead of him from the start.

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 3/24/2024 at 6:34 PM, AdHoc said:

I understand that the process of getting God into man is achieved totally by Jesus Christ and applied by the Holy Spirit.

The Tabernacle - God's first dwelling place - was specially designed to protect God's holiness. It also provided a very strict approach by man through multiple "gates". But the question above is really about the human BODY, for it is Christ's Body that was called a Temple (Jn.2:19-21). And after our Lord Jesus had gone to prepare an "abode" and returned, it was our BODIES that became a Temple for the Triune God (1st Cor.6:19). And it is here that we see a literal "wonder-work" of God.

The Body of any man who came from Adam is totally poisoned and corrupted. Paul  calls it this "vile" body and the "body of death" (Phil.3:21, Rom.7:24). In 2nd Corinthians 5 it says that in life we "groan" in this body and in Romans 7 it says that "NO good thing dwells in our bodies". Truly, what will it take for a holy God to use man's body for His abode on earth?

God's creation shows us how. God sets forth a Law in Genesis 1:11-12 that multiplication of the animated creature will be by a seed within it, and it will always produce the same specie as the seed is. This is true today. In fact it is so important that it is upon this Law that Jesus possesses both humanity and divinity. It is also the basis of your rebirth. God had His Model in Jesus - the perfect Man. And so what He did was to put us all IN Jesus as seed of a KIND. In John 12:24 our Lord Jesus died as a seed. And in death our Lord achieves two things.

1. Because Jesus is the Creator of all things, and is the "Firstborn of all creatures", His death ended the old creation. And because we are IN Him, we were terminated too (Gal.2:20).

2. Because Jesus released us in the process of dying, like a grain of Wheat does, we became a New Creation with all that was old done away with (2nd Cor.5:17). This whole process is explained in the first verses of Romans 6, and Baptism is the "sign" that we have been through this process. A man IN Christ has a POSITION - in His death and in His resurrection.

God now reckons a man IN Christ to be of the New Creation and in resurrection the old Adamic nature that corrupted our Bodies is gone. Now all that remains for Christ to do is WASH us and we are perfectly ready POSITIONALLY to host God.

But God makes provision for our failures. He is a Spirit and so He makes man's human spirit His dwelling place. God only dwells in the Believers human spirit and is shielded from the profane by the man's soul. The journey to reach God in this new setup is designed to protect God's holiness. The journey we take to reach God in our spirits is quick. We approach Him in "Jesus' Name". In reality this is a complex journey. Our Bodies, being a "Tabernacle", has Gates, an Altar, a Laver, a first Curtain, a Lampstand burning, a Bread of Life Table, an Alar of Incense hard against another Curtain, and finally two Cherubim. Our Lord Jesus literally piggy-backs us through the whole way:
1. He is the Lamb without blemish Who died on the altar of sacrifice,
2. He is our washing at the Laver by His Word and blood
3. He is the Lampstand to shine His Light on our sins and our intellect
4. He is the Bread of Life for our DISPOSITION
5. He is the Incense that carries our prayers to the Father
6. He is our High Priest that carries us by name on His shoulders and by His heart of love
7. He has passed through the Cherubim

.... and delvers us at the Throne of Grace - the Mercy Seat with its significant contents, and which UPON WE MEET WITH GOD (Jn.4:24). John 14 says that our Lord will go and prepare an ABODE, then return that we may be where He was already. The goal - to make men abodes of God. But He had to PREPARE a place. The above is a very brief explanation of one of the most profound events ever to happen 

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (Jn 14:20)

I agree and with an abbreviated expository:

Accepting what Jesus did for us and accepting the free gift of Salvation, the old man in us died, and we are born a new creature in Jesus Christ. Baptized and crucified with Christ, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, a new creature, sealed unto the Day of Redemption.

Now, when the Father looks upon us, He sees His Son and the purchase price our Kinsmen Redeemer paid for our redemption. Jesus also dwells in us in the person of the Holy Spirit. The Lord’s Spirit communicates and joins our spirit in Christ Jesus.

As was said, our bodies are now the Temple of God that dwells within, as opposed to Satan’s temple, or the lusts and desires of the flesh.

• Thumbs Up 1