• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

3 minutes ago, NConly said:

The way I understand this subject is

Jesus returns in the air for a rapture of those already repented. The great tribulation starts or gets worse and one/many can during the Trib repent, Then Jesus returns  to be on the Earth once he stands on earth it is to late.

Someone may correct me if I am, wrong.

The teachings that i have received in Eastern Theology don't agree with PreTrib, PostTrib or Rapture. 

Also my understanding of Salvation is very different too. 
Salvation and Revelation are two favorite topics in US. 

I am simply discussing what good comes out of this Dispensational Theology as Marathoner mentioned earlier. Like, how can you win any hearts if you say "the sky is falling" everyday?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

6 minutes ago, Starise said:

I would not discount a brother or sister who has prophetic gifts.

OTOH I know we have a large share of doom and gloomers around. 

I simply look at the times and I KNOW God won't let things slide indefinitely. His desire is to SAVE those who need to be saved. He has a lot of patience.

There are false prophets, doom and gloomers and people with genuine prophetic gifts. If it's a youtuber that gets plays by hyping end times theories, I stay away. If it's someone I know personally who God has endowed in this way, I listen. We should use spiritual discernment. ( see comments in the thread on hearing the voice of God)

Again, even for those who don't have prophetic gifts, the writing is on the wall IMO in light of the bible. Will it be tomorrow or next week? I would never be so bold. I think we should be ready for it to happen. 

Will this be an ark situation or will people have a chance to change? They had 300/400 years to mock Noah. 

The Spirit of God speaks to our spirit and if that Spirit is speaking to others, then yes, something is on the horizon. 

Well said. 
From my interactions, online and real life, i have learned that a lot of believers in US don't like a lot of miracles either. 

They either confuse them as something related to the Catholic Church, or related to demons, or simply discount them altogether because they don't fit their interpretations of the Bible. 

For me, miracles are the biggest evidence that we are not alone here despite the separation since the garden. 
God is with us and He intercedes according to His will and as a reaction to our prayers. 

Edited by Eli1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.21
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, NConly said:

where is this found in our Bible?

@NConly You are right that among all the prophetic/eschatological discourse it does need to keep Scriptural.

Someone mentioned 'eschatological science fiction' - a memorable phrase....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,148
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

12 minutes ago, Eli1 said:

Well said. 
From my interactions, online and real life, i have learned that a lot of believers in US don't like a lot of miracles either. 

They either confuse them as something related to the Catholic Church, or related to demons, or simply discount them altogether because they don't fit their interpretations of the Bible. 

For me, miracles are the biggest evidence that we are not alone here despite the separation since the garden. 
God is with us and He intercedes according to His will and as a reaction to our prayers. 

I knew an American guy. He got covid very bad, so I sent him a video of Derek Prince praying for people. Nooo! He was afraid of everyone, because of those money preachers. He did trust me though and my mom and we could pray for him via video and he got healed. He also didnt dare get the vaccin nor did he dare to go to a hospital, because he thought they wanted to kill everyone.

Edited by RdJ
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,105
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

3 minutes ago, Eli1 said:

Well said. 

Coming from that background I can see why many are steeped in that tradition of not believeing. They think they have cessationist theology, and it isn't my intent to get into a brawl with my cessationist brethren here.

It was an illness that caused me to eventually end up in a church that believed in miracles, along with some other doctrinal things I could not agree with in the other church. Every minister of Christ and his Disciples was accompanied by filling real needs in people. The casting of demons and healing of the sick among other things. 

None ever said that ended. My God is more than big enough to do all of this and more.

For many salvation itself was a miracle if anyone had seen them before they turned to Christ. Still more miracles waiting to happen for we worship the God that knows no bounds either in heaven or on earth.

Many believers here in the US have a comfortable form of Christianity where they never need to get involved or get their hands dirty, so they look the other way when they see something they would rather not be involved with.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,240
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

5 hours ago, Eli1 said:

The teachings that i have received in Eastern Theology don't agree with PreTrib, PostTrib or Rapture. 

Also my understanding of Salvation is very different too. 
Salvation and Revelation are two favorite topics in US. 

It's interesting to consider where we came from and how the Lord called us from this world. I wasn't Christian and I surely wasn't reared in a Christian home. I was expressly forbidden to have Christian friends. I wasn't allowed to go into their churches or Sunday schools. I would be punished severely if I was caught violating this rule. 

Years before the Lord revealed Himself I had heard His voice, but I didn't know who He was. As far as I knew, God was beyond my comprehension and it was impossible to know Him. 

After the Lord revealed Himself, He sent me to a brother who was not evangelical in any sense of the word. I was welcomed as a member of his family and I lived in a spare bedroom; this brother introduced me to the scriptures and the Body of Christ. During those years I spent with his family I was given unfettered access to his expansive library; I started reading through his English translation of the Septuagint (I have my own copy) along with his collection of early Christian literature. 

Theologically speaking, I share more in common with you than I do with most evangelicals I meet. Dispensational Theology is foreign to me. My old friend didn't teach anything like it. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/31/2024 at 6:37 AM, Tristen said:

I think those who have been Christians for a while have witnessed the surprising acceleration of the apostacy over the past few decades.

There you are. Haha.. I was just thinking about this and how to say it. Yeah I had heard some talk  so many yeas ago about how faster it will be meaning what seem to take so long happens with God is much faster. I have personally witnessed this. 

As for something huge coming.  It wont make sense but for a few years now I only see gray.  As a believer you always know within you to live right in every area of your life but I can't explain it I have this .. not feeling but so much stronger within me to be right with God like I have never been before. 

Now if I was to just look out side Israel in full bloom yet being hated more day after day. What  use to be wrong, sin, mental health issue is not being called moral.  Try saying there is only male female in Canada. Christianity... I am reading hearing did just yesterday how we are a threat to democracy. That is growing every day. 

We are still here and the gates of hell will never prevail against it. Greater is He that is in us then he that's in the world. I do believe we are the last generation. It could be one more day or another 20 years still be inline with Gods word. 

Still looking out side this verse comes to mind in Isa "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/30/2024 at 4:14 PM, D. Adrien said:

There will be a change within two years on how business is conducted according to Lena Petrova. Digital currency will be introduced soon within the banking community and the noose will tighten on financial control of each entity residing within any given country or region that deals with a digital currency. How soon before your dollars are converted to digital currency - meaning on a spreadsheet only, controlled by big brother?

You can view her financial videos on YT or rumble.

Edit: Lena Petrova also has good coverage of the farmers protest happening throughout Europe and how the State of Oregon is implementing similar policies.

Are you referencing private property rain runoff taxes, prohibiting private farming and home gardens because they perhaps contribute to climate change vs. commercial farming operations?

I cannot predict the timing, but we see it coming. It is all part of the UN Agenda 2030 that is being forcefully implemented. I am amazed at the speed at which the New World Order progresses.

The United Nations slogan, adopted by O’Biden, “Build Back Better,” flunked grammar school, but they are doing an excellent job of it. To build something back designates the destruction and replacement of what currently stands.  

The question raised in my mind: how much will we witness before we are out of here?

To address the OP question, there is something rotten in Denmark, and we are no longer in Kansas, Toto.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.35

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Are you referencing private property rain runoff taxes, prohibiting private farming and home gardens because they perhaps contribute to climate change vs. commercial farming operations?

Yes, I believe this is what her short video was referencing. In the video an Oregon farmer explained that with the new regulations only large corporate farms will be able to afford the requirements of the law thus forcing small family farms to fold.

A variety of various sized insects are on the menu in our future, along with lab produced "meats".

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72

On 3/31/2024 at 6:37 AM, Tristen said:

I think those who have been Christians for a while have witnessed the surprising acceleration of the apostacy over the past few decades.

Seems to me that that acceleration of the apostasy is the result of people calling themselves Christian rushing to embrace it, many of whom also condemn those who do not.