I don't want to be a Christian anymore.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I've been baptized twice. I feel I don't have a true love for God like other people. Instead I'm very angry and hateful towards God( in my heart) 

I can't change. 

I feel like avoiding any ignoring God so I won't rack up more sins for myself. I still remember the dream I had. I don't think church is a place for me anymore ... so now I'm going to willfully self isolate  

I think once I finish my nursing school and things are less of a struggle with my kids and work ect then maybe I'll go back to God. 

I can't with my hateful heart right now. 

So this is my solution. I don't want to be toxic. So I'm just gonna take alot of time to myself and be alone. 

I think I'll spend time with God when I'm less hateful. 

I think I'll make this my last post since this is my solution. 

• Praying! 5

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I hope you can find your way back to God and come back to us when you're feeling better. Having followed your situation for years and having had an abusive family that tried to keep me down I've always felt a lot of sympathy over what you've been going through. I'll keep you in my prayers.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

1 hour ago, AnOrangeCat said:

I hope you can find your way back to God and come back to us when you're feeling better. Having followed your situation for years and having had an abusive family that tried to keep me down I've always felt a lot of sympathy over what you've been going through. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Yeah I don't want to be toxic. Hopefully once I get over this out I can bounce back better.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

3 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I've been baptized twice. I feel I don't have a true love for God like other people. Instead I'm very angry and hateful towards God( in my heart) 

I can't change. 

I feel like avoiding any ignoring God so I won't rack up more sins for myself. I still remember the dream I had. I don't think church is a place for me anymore ... so now I'm going to willfully self isolate  

I think once I finish my nursing school and things are less of a struggle with my kids and work ect then maybe I'll go back to God. 

So this is my solution. I don't want to be toxic. So I'm just gonna take alot of time to myself and be alone. 

Satan is a great deceiver. So much so that at the very end, HUMAN BEINGS created by God try to kill their own loving Creator at Armageddon whilst being led by the great deceiver Satan and his minions, the very same one who is responsible for death, mayhem, murder, rape, lies, greed, hate et al. Anytime I hear something like this I know right away the problem is the liar is whispering to the person. It is what it is, if we put on the world, our hearts will meld into worldliness, if we put on God our hearts will meld into Godliness and hate this evil world.

It comes down to CHOICES. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,071
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

3 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I can't change. 

I'm not a councilor, but one thing God loves is the truth. Well said. It's refreshing. I've got hope for you. Jacob wrestled with God and limped fore ever after that. At the end of his life Pharaoh asked him how old he was. Jacob answered; "my days are few and evil". Then he blessed Pharaoh. Hebrews tells us that the greater blesses the lessor. God had still done His Work and made the "Supplanter" greater than Pharaoh.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

Hello @Figure of eighty;

No  physical church  saves.

Sometimes we all need a time out and to go into the desert like Jesus did and be still and allow Gods Voice to lead us and bring to memory His Word and face all tempting from the enemy by employing His word as IT IS Written. That is what Christ Jesus did when he was temped by the enemy to give up, Christ Jesus always said : It is written...

For the Power of Gods written Word is sharper than any two edged sword.

Hebrews 4:12-14
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Christ Jesus is the good shepherd, He will go looking for His lost sheep and call them back to Him. His sheep hear His voice and recognize that He truly is the good shepherd. ( look to John 10:10)

Have you ever had that experience of Christ Jesus calling you back to Him? If so, you know with assurance you are His sheep and He will never leave you orphaned or abandon you no matter how difficult the circumstances in your life seem to be. He will always  help you out of the deepest pit that even other en could not help you with. Yes He always provides a way, His way to His Love Mercy and Peace. Yes a peace this wold doas not have nor can find without Him.

John 16:33 Christ Jesus said: 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Here is what another member wrote that may be helpful:

@RV_Wizard wrote

Why do we melt iron?  It purifies the iron to make steel.  Why do we thresh wheat?  It separates the wheat berries from the unusable stalks.  Why did God give man the opportunity to sin?  It gave man the choice to serve Him or reject Him.  Angels were created to serve.  Only the greatest of them have the ability to accept or reject God.  For the others, it's their nature to follow.  Satan rebelled and was cast out of Heaven, taking 1/3rd of the angels with him because they followed him.  

So, cast out of Heaven but not banished from it, Satan roamed the newly created realm.  He deceived Eve and caused her to sin, but Adam was not deceived.  He willingly broke the law.  Because of that, the new creation was cursed.  Sickness and death came into the world.  The animals, created to eat plants, began to eat each other.  Still, God had a purpose for Satan.  He was there to tempt Jesus at His moment of weakness.  To demonstrate that a man could resist the temptation to sin, Jesus had to do just that.  Thus, Jesus showed us that we can resist the devil in exactly the same way.  He showed us that Satan could be defeated by using the Scriptures, which even Satan knew were accurate.  Sadly, many Christians don't have the faith in the Bible that Lucifer had.

We have a choice to follow God's word or to reject it and follow Satan's temptations.  Man is being tested from birth to death to determine his worthiness in eternity.  Most will fail.  When Jesus returns following the tribulations, Satan will be bound for a thousand years.  After that will come his judgment and final condemnation.  He hasn't gotten away with anything.  Every sin will convict him, just as our sins will convict us unless we have someone to take them away from us.  That's where Jesus comes in.  Only through Jesus can sins be forgiven.

Can a Muslim who sees Jesus only as a prophet go to Heaven?  No.  Can a Buddhist who strives to be a moral person go to Heaven without Jesus?  No.  God provides us with an example of holiness and an example of evil The choice is ours.  When our time on earth has ended and there will be no more time to choose, Satan will go where he belongs.  Until then, we are in a war Will you fight on the side of Jesus, or follow Satan into damnation?  You have a choice until you dieThen there is no second chance.

God Bless and protect you always @Figure of eighty I pray.❤️ 🙏 🕊️

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,506
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I can't change. 

Welcome to the club, called "The children of God who still have the flesh!"  Four bottom-line facts:

1. He loves us regardless - period (and we can tell Him anything!)

2. Christ died in our place as God's appointed One to forgive ALL our sins - claim that!

3. If you've accepted Christ at any point, He lives within your reborn spirit (where everything good is) and you're therefore His child with His life in you

4. We still have the flesh (where nothing good resides)

The deception comes in to say we have no hope - BIG LIE!  Christ in us in an incredible hope of glory!  If we focus on all the bad stuff our self/flesh produces it just begets more bad feelings and attitudes.  But, as Romans 8:6 points out,  "The mind set on the spirit is life and peace."

You have a free will.  You can choose to have your source in your flesh, or your regenerated spirit which is one with Him ("He that is joined to the Lord is one Spirit with Him."  1 Cor 6:17).  From your spirit will come reality and truth; from your flesh will only come a lie and destructive feelings.

The Lord is with you!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

5 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Park the bible and just work on yourself. Take care, make yourself happy.

IMO one partial solution is to focus 100% on your education. No distractions, just get your degree.