• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

You're right. I think I'm going to thrrow up.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Well, chances are he'll do it again. My dad did. Back then they did not put them in jail. In fact, my dad was not even forced to do anything. He was asked to put himself in a mental facility. He was in for 1.5 years. After he came out, he tried again with me. I was 17 at the time. I told my mom immediately. That ended that, but he continued to mentally and emotionally abuse me from that point on. But, the sexual abuse continued with my youngest sister another 10 years. Where was my mom? Good question. She had no excuse now. She knew full well his capabilities, but she always came to his defense and told us not to question him. He was allowed to be in authority over us again. That was the worst day of my entire life when he came back home. I am all for forgiveness. I forgave my dad. But, forgiveness does not mean subjecting yourself to the abuser time and time again. These men need to be locked up. 60 days is not long enough! So many go right back out and rape again. And, then another child has to live with that damage. I don't wish that on anyone! God has healed, but it took a really, really long time! So, I guess they should be locked up for the same amount of time as it takes for someone to recover from what they did to them. For me it took about 50 years, and ended when I forgave him the last time on his death bed. So, that's a life sentence. Maybe that is what we should give to men who do this to little girls.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:emot-crying:

Sorry, but I'm for the Old Testament method of dealing with such evil people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Sorry, but I'm for the Old Testament method of dealing with such evil people.

:whistling:

That judge has passed his expiry date!

• Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I think the judge should be booted out.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I think the judge should be booted out.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I think what this Judge has done is a crime in itself. He should be impeached and brought to trial.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Well, chances are he'll do it again. My dad did. Back then they did not put them in jail. In fact, my dad was not even forced to do anything. He was asked to put himself in a mental facility. He was in for 1.5 years. After he came out, he tried again with me. I was 17 at the time. I told my mom immediately. That ended that, but he continued to mentally and emotionally abuse me from that point on. But, the sexual abuse continued with my youngest sister another 10 years. Where was my mom? Good question. She had no excuse now. She knew full well his capabilities, but she always came to his defense and told us not to question him. He was allowed to be in authority over us again. That was the worst day of my entire life when he came back home. I am all for forgiveness. I forgave my dad. But, forgiveness does not mean subjecting yourself to the abuser time and time again. These men need to be locked up. 60 days is not long enough! So many go right back out and rape again. And, then another child has to live with that damage. I don't wish that on anyone! God has healed, but it took a really, really long time! So, I guess they should be locked up for the same amount of time as it takes for someone to recover from what they did to them. For me it took about 50 years, and ended when I forgave him the last time on his death bed. So, that's a life sentence. Maybe that is what we should give to men who do this to little girls.

To say the least, a life sentence is appropriate. :emot-dance::whistling:

I do pray this little one finds protection and the same healing love that the Lord Jesus brought to your heart and mind. :emot-crying: She has quite the painful ordeal laid out before her. Very, very sad...

That judge has lost his ability to administer justice, and he should take off his black robe and have walked away if that is how he feels. He has grown jaded and apathetic and will not be serving the best interest of the public with that attitude. He needs to get out of the justice system. Could you imagine pleading your case before a judge like this? No thanks! :whistling:

Mrs. SE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Both the guy and the judge should be very thankful that the little girl was not my daughter....