felix

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Came across that and found it very intriguing. Anyone have information on it? I've seen the name before and have had a strange feeling about it. But I checked out some of it's principles which so far are pretty accurate. The red flag I'm getting is that it's a spirituality apart from Jesus Christ and such a spirituality is very dangerous.

Thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Felix, it's a cult...pure and simple. They're godless and definitely not Christian. It's so perverse, it's not even worth troubling yourself over.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

It is a religion for the very wealthy, where there's actually a monetary charge to 'rise to higher levels!'

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Is Christian Science the same thing?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Sorry about the length of this but it's necessary reading.....

What exactly do Scientologists believe? Here is the answer.

Notice: Mr. Tom Cruise is an "Operating Thetan Level Six," which means he has paid for, and been indoctrinated with, the Scientology "science" that tells all about how humanity's every problem derives from the spirits of murdered space aliens. When he denied it in June of 2005, HE WAS LYING.

Operating Thetan levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are all to do with getting rid of "body thetans". These body thetans are the souls of dead space aliens murdered by Xenu, 75 million years ago.

Scientologists believe that 75 million years ago an evil galactic ruler, named Xenu, solved overpopulation by bringing trillions of people to Earth in DC-8 space planes, stacking them around volcanoes and nuking them. Then the souls of these dead space aliens were captured and boxed up and taken to cinemas where they were shown films of what life should be like, false ideas containing God, the devil and Christ and told to get ill.

After that they supposedly clustered together and now inhabit our bodies. Scientologists believe that if they rid themselves of these body thetans then they will be healthier and will gain special powers like mind-over-matter.

Some Scientologists spend $360,000 for all this. None of them gain any special powers except the power to delude themselves.

Wikipedia entry for Lord Xenu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera_i...tology_doctrine

Who is Xemu? I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xemu. Xemu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xemu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were over-populated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xemu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xemu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xemu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

Well what did you think of that story?

What? You thought it was a stupid story?

Well so do we. Unfortunately this stupid story is the core belief in the "religion" known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organisation on extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

Most of the Scientologists that work in their Dianetics* centres and so called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you off joining though.

* Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the "Religious" Technology Centre. This document is not connected with that organisation in any way.

God Bless

in His service

TC

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thanks for that info TC.

I'm curious, where did you get that. I thought that was an interesting story. I'm finding a lot of that very strange...I had just commented about aliens.

Edited by felix

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Thanks for that info TC.

I'm curious, where did you get that. I thought that was an interesting story. I'm finding a lot of that very strange...I had just commented about aliens.

No problem Felix,

It was derived from two part summary written by a writer named Margery Wakefield (1991)

I posted it because the title of this thread was "What is Scientology?"

I have a much longer, more informative explanation of Scientology and the FOOL who is L. Ron Hubbard written by Wakefield also. It is a very revealing read about who he is, how his cult of scientology was started, and exposes the lie about it being compatible with Christianity. It is far too long (16 pages) for me to post here, but I'd provide it in a Word document to anyone who was interested.

It is dangerous for young, impressionable people to hear fools like Tom Cruise and John Travolta saying Scientology is "compatible with Christianity". Nothing could be further from the truth, and as a representative of Christ I will never pass on the opportunity to expose this lie.

Hope this helped

His peace to you

in His service

TC

• Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Even as an unsaved Jew I stayed away from these nut jobs. Saw the tables in the Subway and was, one time, intrigued. You might have seen these with the stress tester gadgets. Would have loved to have been in on the planning meeting for that one.

Person A: We need new recruits for our religion.

Person B: How about we use those new stress tester thingies?

Person C: Great idea!

Person A: Where should we set up?

Person B: Uhhhh.... Stress testers. Folks need to hear how stressed they are. And that we are the answer. So let's use....

Person D: The New York City Subway System during Rush Hour!!! The stress levels alone will make us millions. Hail Xenu.

All Persons: Yahoo that's it..

I asked if they had any literature. I was, at the time, low of self esteem and self love. I might have joined with Satan. If his diciples would have presented themselves. But something in this whole Scientology thing gave me the creeps. To say nothing of the fact that the main 'tract' was $7.99 plus tax. No to say that all free literature is going to lead to salvation or fullfillment. It just gave me the creeps. Why? I can't say precisly. It just did.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

If you really desire a deeper understanding of this Religion based upon Science Fiction?

Get a copy of the book, "The Bare Faced Messiah". It is the story of L. Ron Hubbards life as told by his emotionally scared son and a few former Scientologists. The Scientologists hate that book and have tried very hard to bury it for years.

L. Ron Hubbard was a Scince Fiction writer given to flights of fancy. At the peak of his life he was barred from entering several major Western Nations.

Stay far away from this supposed Religion.

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/26/1961

I have to say that I am amazed people can believe such things! This sounds like something written by someone who has no grasp of reality! Then again, maybe L. Ron Hubbard does. It must be really easy to get these hollywood types to believe such nonsense. After all, they have the money to "learn the truth" so to speak. :D

How Jesus must be weeping!

Blessings, kamusat