IGNORED

Mystery Babylon

Christ's Free Servant

The RCC is just one of the wrong religions existing in the world today.It is full of idol worship and also the worship of the dead.It is written in the Book of Life That " NO ONE GETS TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME ".I don't know if that rings a bell in the heads of the RCC.We don't need to pray to any saint who is a dead man because he cant do anything for you. In the BIBLE is says that those who worship or pray to idols and other gods are just like them.We have just One God who is more than enough and supplies our every need.Death is first of all a part of the world of darkness so why do we have to pray to dead people?Remenber that the Tree in the garden of Eden was the tree of death.So When Adam and Eve eat from it they became mortal. There are alot of things going on the that church which are wrong and thousands are beign misled.There is no human who is perfect so why do other have to confess their sins to the priest who ar eqaully as sinful as we are?They can't forgive sins.There are alot of questions the RCC should be asking and not just doing things because they are told to do so.Make refrences from the BIBLE about certain practices and if you fond non the you better think twice and make the right decision.The RCC is part of the antichrist and not long from now it will reveal itself.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

The RCC is just one of the wrong religions existing in the world today.It is full of idol worship and also the worship of the dead.It is written in the Book of Life That " NO ONE GETS TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME ".I don't know if that rings a bell in the heads of the RCC.We don't need to pray to any saint who is a dead man because he cant do anything for you. In the BIBLE is says that those who worship or pray to idols and other gods are just like them.We have just One God who is more than enough and supplies our every need.Death is first of all a part of the world of darkness so why do we have to pray to dead people?Remenber that the Tree in the garden of Eden was the tree of death.So When Adam and Eve eat from it they became mortal. There are alot of things going on the that church which are wrong and thousands are beign misled.There is no human who is perfect so why do other have to confess their sins to the priest who ar eqaully as sinful as we are?They can't forgive sins.There are alot of questions the RCC should be asking and not just doing things because they are told to do so.Make refrences from the BIBLE about certain practices and if you fond non the you better think twice and make the right decision.The RCC is part of the antichrist and not long from now it will reveal itself.

That is quite a harsh remark calling the RCC the antichrist. Yes, we will all see the truth loud and clear when the return of Christ happens. As far as saints go, the church is basically just acknowledging the people who try following after Christ in their life. Catholics only worship our one true God. They acknowledge others through prayer. I don't have all the answers, but the Lord doesn't expect us to profess that we know everything. It's probably best that we agree to disagree. Protestants and Catholics have disagreed for many many years. There probably will never be an end to that. If a person were to take other people's churches, and pick them apart doctrine from doctrine, we would find many things wrong. Who had the Bible printed worldwide to begin with? Anyone in the past who professed to be Catholic, and treated others brutally mean, was not Catholic to begin with. Now a priest has to go through many years, like getting a doctorates degree, before ever becoming ordained. Yes they are only human and many have fallen short. Nevertheless considering what a lot of churches are founded on today, I'll stick with my church thankyou.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/27/1971

That is quite a harsh remark calling the RCC the antichrist. Yes, we will all see the truth loud and clear when the return of Christ happens. As far as saints go, the church is basically just acknowledging the people who try following after Christ in their life. Catholics only worship our one true God. They acknowledge others through prayer. I don't have all the answers, but the Lord doesn't expect us to profess that we know everything. It's probably best that we agree to disagree. Protestants and Catholics have disagreed for many many years. There probably will never be an end to that. If a person were to take other people's churches, and pick them apart doctrine from doctrine, we would find many things wrong. Who had the Bible printed worldwide to begin with? Anyone in the past who professed to be Catholic, and treated others brutally mean, was not Catholic to begin with. Now a priest has to go through many years, like getting a doctorates degree, before ever becoming ordained. Yes they are only human and many have fallen short. Nevertheless considering what a lot of churches are founded on today, I'll stick with my church thankyou.

Tari, do you know what you believe? of course you do, we all know what we ourselves believe. But does your belief and that of the RCC match? What do you know about scripture? Or about the RCC? Do you beleive in the santification and salvation through Eucharist? Which goes directly contrary to Jesus' own words?

In case other readers don't know, let me give a report on what the RCC believes to be Jesus Christ.

The Eucharist is one of the seven Catholic sacraments that "confer sanctifying grace and assist souls in attaining union with God." According to the Second Vatican Council the Eucharist is the "source and summit of Christian life". http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/arch...sm/p2s2c1a3.htm

The Catholic Church teaches that the Eucharist is really, truly, and substantially the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ under the appearances of bread and wine. It rejects as heresy the belief that the Eucharist merely symbolizes Christ or commemorates His suffering and death. As liturgy states during Mass.

Eucharistic union with God is a primary component in the Catholic conception of prayer life, in which one progresses first along the purgative way, e.g., confessing sins before receiving communion, a tradition dating from the earliest period of the Church. Later, one passes along to the illuminative and unitive ways. Through the Eucharist, the Catholic faithful seeks to "live by Christ, as Christ lives by the Father", a direct contradiction to scripture.

The Catholic Church teaches that at the Consecration of the Mass (when the priest says "This is my Body" and "This is my Blood"), the "substance" (essential reality) of the bread and wine is changed into that of the Body and Blood of Christ, while the "accidents" (attributes or appearances, such as taste, texture, size, smell, etc.) remain unchanged. This change is called transubstantiation.

Transubstantiation does not be a symbolic change such as allegorical, but as a chemical change from one substance to another. Only able to happen outside of the natrural relm.

I quote the RCC here:

"Because the Eucharist is really and truly Christ Himself under the appearances of bread and wine, Roman Catholics worship the Eucharistic species. The Eucharist is stored in the tabernacle of every Catholic church and Catholics genuflect as a sign of respect when entering Its presence. The consecrated elements may be used to give a special blessing, called Eucharistic Benediction. "

Now again. What Jesus do you follow? The Catholic Jesus Eucharist, or the scriptural Jesus Christ?

To the Protestants and Reformers, are you still following after false doctines? Let us always be on guard and ready when truth reveals herself.

Deu 12:29-31 When the LORD thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest in to dispossess them, and thou dispossessest them, and dwellest in their land; (30) take heed to thyself that thou be not ensnared to follow them, after that they are destroyed from before thee; and that thou inquire not after their gods, saying: 'How used these nations to serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.' (31) Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God; for every abomination to the LORD, which He hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters do they burn in the fire to their gods.

K.L.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,083
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Were you there to witness that??? The 700 years??? And what would be your explanation if they weren't actually catholic???

I actually got the time from the Catholic online encyclopedia . . . Click Here

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

You're essentially saying that the Pope's were not Catholic as they are the ones that ordered the killings....

It's okay to be Catholic, just realize that it was your popes and priests who committed these crimes.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I appreciate the fact that the subject of Mystery Babylon presents the question of who that might be, and we are all speculating as to either what we believe or what we have discerned, and I know that means that we may suggest someone others may disagree with. I have always had a problem, though, with people attacking other people's faiths. I understand that we need to address false doctrines, because one of the warnings of the scriptures is that we be discerning about false beliefs. Bu, I also agree that all faiths have some element of false teaching, if we were to take each doctrine apart.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, can we find a way of addressing false teaching or even the history of a particular faith without it sounding like we are attacking those who are of that faith? I don't know if that is possible. I know this is a sensitive subject. I just don't want this topic to digress to an argument over one particular denomination's beliefs or practices. The Catholic church has had its problems and they still do, but so do many other denominations. Some have suggested that Mystery Babylon could be the "false church," and I don't think that is just particular to one denomination. I have seen that across the board among all denominations.

Maybe it is all in approach. Let me share this:

Psalm 133

A song of ascents. Of David.

1 How good and pleasant it is

when brothers live together in unity!

2 It is like precious oil poured on the head,

running down on the beard,

running down on Aaron

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I think this topic has run its course and that it is time to give it a rest. Thanks to all who participated in the discussion. It was an educational experience for me. I learned a lot. I think it has given us all some food for thought. But, the greatest message I think we should go away with from this discussion is not who is right or who is wrong, because God could surprise us all, but rather do we individually or as a Church or as a nation share in these characteristics of Babylon, and if so, what are we going to do to change? Babylon is a heart issue. God is calling out and saying "Seek me while I may be found." Will we seek him? Or, will we be destroyed? The choice is ours.