yomotalking

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Canada and Australia are both a part of the Commonwealth. Elizabeth is our queen, but her influence is...indirect.

Elizabeth the Second is not Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, contrary to the requirement in the Fifth Schedule of Canada's British North America Act, 1867, which states:

"Oath of Allegiance

I A.B. do swear, That I will be faithful and bear true Allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria.

Note. The Name of the King or Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland for the Time being is to be substituted from Time to Time, with proper Terms of Reference thereto.".

According to the British North America Act, 1867, the provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick expressed their desire to be federally united into one Dominion under the Crown of the

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

This political correctness is killing the world. People are afraid to speak out on important issues anymore. They are afraid of offending people with the truth.

There is still hope 50 cent. Not everyone is afraid to offend. Me, for instance. I'll offend anyone, in the name of the Lord, and have a smile on my face as I do so. I recommend this exercise to all Christians and Jews. Muslims? Lead me to 'em. Jehovah's Witnesses? They flee from my righteous pontificating! Of course, I'm not a king or President. I wish that western leaders would realize that the more you pet the heads of the demons the harder they will bite. :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

So you're saying they don't do a whole lot. :emot-questioned:

The British royal family are all ambassadors for Britain. The women head up charities and the men nearly all serve in the military. Prince Charles has several favorite charities as well. I'd say they serve Britain well, for the most part, by bringing their considerable influence to bear for the country's interests.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The Act you refer to was 1867 Northern Ireland did not come into being until 1921 before that the whole of Ireland was under British rule.

The British North America Act, 1867, which has been amended many times and can be amended at any time, does not recognize "Northern Ireland" and has never referred to the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

The British North America Act, 1867 still refers to the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland" eleven times.

The possibility exists that there has been a King and a Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland ever since July 1, 1867 A.D.. "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible" (Mark 10:27).

People have the freedom to recognize a present-day existence of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland if they so choose.