Guest cjjc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

You know with all this anti-christ watching; I wonder who is watching for Christ. Jesus says He will catch those who are not watching (and He does not mean watching for the anti-christ), but for Him in thier unawares. He will come like a thief in the night to those who are not watching. But to those who watch FOR HIM there will be no suprise. Let us keep our eyes focused on Christ; He will reveal the anti-christ WITHOUT our looking. When we keep our focus on Christ we will see what is contrary to Him.

We run this race LOOKING TO JESUS....not the anti-christ.

Someone politely asked this question?

"Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this"

Do we ignore peoples questions because we are watching for Christ?

No one said ignore ones question, but what has been up here... opinions, opinions, opinions.

This is what the word says.

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, EVEN NOW are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

That simple..

The antichrist is here. As far as looking for a person, a government, a whatever is not wise, for it takes the focus off of Christ. Why do I care who the anti christ is in his persona. All I care for is Christ (or atleast that is all I should care for), and as my eyes are intently focused on Him then those things that are against Him will show clearly and without me having to say...I think, or maybe. I find it quite amazing that when one says "keep your focus on Christ and He will show you"; there seems to be an issue. What else should we be doing?

You do well to have your eyes, heart and mind focused on Christ. Anyone and everything that is against Jesus Christ can be called Antichrist. A question was asked, and people, most who are as you are, focused, have tried to answer it. Scripture clearly shows that there will be an end time leader who will wreck havoc, be against Christ, and Christ will personally kill him at his second coming. That he will be a MAN is clear from Revelation 13:18, "it is the number of A MAN; and HIS number is six hundred and three score and six" (Rev. 13:18). That he will be a MORTAL MAN is clear from the fact that HE will be "slain" by Jesus Christ Himself at His second advent (Read Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8). That makes this person, a man, and nothing more, and definately not a church, as is sometimes suggested.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AV1611_USER
Um....no.....actually Catholics believe the Pope is God's representative on earth. Where did you read that the Catholic church wanted to move the Vatican to Jerusalem???? I've never heard that. :laugh:

The pope refers to himself as God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You know with all this anti-christ watching; I wonder who is watching for Christ. Jesus says He will catch those who are not watching (and He does not mean watching for the anti-christ), but for Him in thier unawares. He will come like a thief in the night to those who are not watching. But to those who watch FOR HIM there will be no suprise. Let us keep our eyes focused on Christ; He will reveal the anti-christ WITHOUT our looking. When we keep our focus on Christ we will see what is contrary to Him.

I don't have to look for Jesus, he dewlls within my very being....... and the antichrist has to come before Jesus does, so in a way we are looking for Jesus..... no one in their right mind would be looking forward to the antichrist coming...... it's what follows that we really care about. That and maybe when to flee to the mountains.....

Be ready for Jesus for He will come in the twinkling of an eye and our own eyes should be fixed on Him rather than focus on anti-christ. :whistling:

If you believe in a pre trib rapture I can see your point..... however I don't think that is the case, so there are things that have to happen before he comes in person...... I do try and stay prayed up and ready anyway for I am not promised my next breath and death could put us in his presence at any single moment.

So you see, instead of preparing to see Jesus coming in the clouds, I am just plain old ready to die and other than the pain of it all, don't much care when it happens...... Like Paul, I'm really kind of tired of this place andwhat it's becoming. Were it not for my wife that needs me, and a bit of direction for my mid aged kids, and the possibliity of grandkids, I'd be petitioning for a one way ride to heaven right now..... But he has kept me from death twice that I am aware of so there must be something I still have to do...... when that's over I'm sure I'll get to check out and go own to whatever.

In the mean time, I do enjoy discussing who might be the antichrist and when it's all coming down.

Sam

I don't have to look for Jesus, he dewlls within my very being....... and the antichrist has to come before Jesus does, so in a way we are looking for Jesus..... no one in their right mind would be looking forward to the antichrist coming...... it's what follows that we really care about. That and maybe when to flee to the mountains.....

Forgive me sir but.... what are you talking about? :blink::whistling:

If you have a minute by minute constant walk with the Holy Spirit, you have contact with Jesus and the Father spiritually, all the time....... He dwells within you all the time. If you don't have that kind of relationship, you should seak it. If you do then I don't understand your question.

Sam

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Forgive me sir but.... what are you talking about? :huh::noidea:

If you have a minute by minute constant walk with the Holy Spirit, you have contact with Jesus and the Father spiritually, all the time....... He dwells within you all the time. If you don't have that kind of relationship, you should seak it. If you do then I don't understand your question.

Sam

I really think that there a very few on this earth that are living according to what you just said. It is possible, but I doubt very few do. What about when you watch a scary movie; are you in fellowship with God? I do believe this is possible but there a many dealings we will have to go thru and we must desire to sumbit to those dealings; "take up your cross and follow Christ". Also just to clear something up with you; I never said we look FOR Jesus; I was quoting Scripture, which says, "we run this race looking TO Jesus". Read Heb 12:1,2.

Sad but true. That is also what makes these scriptures true.

Matthew 7

14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Matthew 22

14 For many are called, but few are chosen."

Forgive me sir but.... what are you talking about? :huh::noidea:

Sam

I really think that there a very few on this earth that are living according to what you just said. It is possible, but I doubt very few do. What about when you watch a scary movie; are you in fellowship with God? I do believe this is possible but there a many dealings we will have to go thru and we must desire to sumbit to those dealings; "take up your cross and follow Christ". Also just to clear something up with you; I never said we look FOR Jesus; I was quoting Scripture, which says, "we run this race looking TO Jesus". Read Heb 12:1,2.

Absolutely...... all the time. Sharing your life with Him is what we are supposed to do. That is what Jesus turned the Sabbath into..... a daily minute by minute walk with the Spirit of the Father. I think we have a difference of opinion of what fellowshipping with God is all about. If the movie (scarry or not) is not something i could share in a spiritual conversation with the spirit, I get up and leave.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

The main thing in my mind is not if we are looking forward or not looking forward, but that we have been given information, prophetic information by Christ about the End, and we are told not to despise prophesy. When the anti-Christ comes I may be alive or not, but if I am alive I want to be able to help those who are searching and I want to be able to provide warnings of what is to come next. Also if we are ignoring scripture as Christians we may indeed be more afraid and more concerned than we need be when the anti-Christ comes, when the world begins to experience the terror that is set before it.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

You do well to have your eyes, heart and mind focused on Christ. Anyone and everything that is against Jesus Christ can be called Antichrist. A question was asked, and people, most who are as you are, focused, have tried to answer it. Scripture clearly shows that there will be an end time leader who will wreck havoc, be against Christ, and Christ will personally kill him at his second coming. That he will be a MAN is clear from Revelation 13:18, "it is the number of A MAN; and HIS number is six hundred and three score and six" (Rev. 13:18). That he will be a MORTAL MAN is clear from the fact that HE will be "slain" by Jesus Christ Himself at His second advent (Read Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8). That makes this person, a man, and nothing more, and definately not a church, as is sometimes suggested.

Ok sir, I am confused as to what you have issue with. I pointed something out, and that was it. As I said at this point I can honestly care less who or what the antichrist is in his persona. If it is corporate man attempting to exhalt himself above God, or a single world leader, it does not matter. You say scripture CLEARLY show. If it was so clear then why the debate. The only thing sir that is clear is Jesus Christ and Him crucified. All other things are up for debate, which is so clearly seen just on this forum alone. Not saying that things should not be discussed, but as we search WITH the Saints Eph 3:18 will manifest; and the eyes of our understanding will be enlightened. But when the FOCUS is on such things as the antichrist a person tends to get lost in opinion and gross misinterpretations of the Word. Brother I say this from experience.

Dear 'ruck1b'

I have absolutly no issue with you, with this debate, whether you care or not about the coming antichrist. I did say "You do well to have your eyes focused on Christ." The reason we are debating this topic is because a question was asked. This does not suggest we are losing our focus on Christ? You say you have experience in this? We all have experience, and we are all on different levels of experience and so can share these experiences and knowledge gained by them. Understand that if a 30 year old says he has much experience, and a 60 year old says the same, who would have the most? A 30 year old studies Scripture for 15 years, a 60 year old studies Scripture for 45 years, hopefully more can be learnt in 45 years as compared to 15? Jesus taught us to "Search the Scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39). The Scriptures testify of Jesus, as John 5:39 teaches. So, as I said, you do well to focus on Christ. Searching the Scriptures means all the scripture, not just those that focus on Jesus Himself, or what suits our own pet theories or ideas on a personal level. Many times our own personal thoughts on any subject are shot down by a simple search of the Scriptures on any given doctrin. Scripture does clearly show that the antichrist will be a mortal man, where he will rise from, who he will do battle with, and the fact that Jesus Himself will personally kill him.

If the coming future antichrist, who will be a "MAN," and his attempt to exault himself above God, and the future battle he will fight against Jesus Christ, and the fact that Jesus Himself will personally kill him, is of no consequense to you, then thats ok. You see, others may be interested in this coming event. And God had this entire future event, the coming antichrist, the cataclysmic battle against Jesus Christ, and his destruction, recorded in prophecy, in the book of Daniel, for us to read and forknow what is to happen, and not to just fill the Bible with words.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Who is the anti- christ?

Nero of course.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Who is the anti- christ?

Nero of course.

Go on.

I think he was a anti-Christ but not the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Christ and by Daniel, to be revealed at the End.