• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I try to make a joyful noise (The Lord knows my heart-bless the people behind me in church). But one day- I'm going to sing to the one who holds my heart!! Maybe I could join in to - or I wouldn't mind listening!!

blessings

candi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I try to make a joyful noise (The Lord knows my heart-bless the people behind me in church). But one day- I'm going to sing to the one who holds my heart!! Maybe I could join in to - or I wouldn't mind listening!!

blessings

candi

All of us who can't sing now, for one reason or another, is invited to the "Grace Chorus" for "New Singers".

All I make is a joyful noise now...

• Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

I'll find Eric and kiss him and hug him, and tell him how much I missed him, then we will go find everybody else we love and lost then join Fiosh's pizza party!

I don't imagine you'll have to search very hard for Eric, honey. He'll be waiting at the gates with open arms, waiting to welcome you into the presence of Jesus!

(Eric's invited over for pizza, too!)

Guest mareesta
I'm curious how people feel about this.

This makes me chuckle cuz I won't have this body and I suspect everything in Heaven will be on a sensation, feeling (not touch) basis. I would sense ultimate joy in the presence of Jesus/God. It is too huge a thought for me.

This makes me chuckle cuz I won't have this body and I suspect everything in Heaven will be on a sensation, feeling (not touch) basis. I would sense ultimate joy in the presence of Jesus/God. It is too huge a thought for me.

Well, get ready, we can't be here forever, it can't be much longer before the Lords return!!

Can you imagine it???

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Just curious why you think we'll be disembodied spirits in heaven? Why wouldn't we have feelings? :24:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/18/1963

People like food!! At least I do. I can't imagne Heaven without feasts! No watermelon, no pears, no corn on the cob, no strawberries, no blueberries! Nourishment won't be needed, but eating is pleasureful! Plus, I love to garden and I am sure I will have one, without weeds!!

Blessings,

Anita

I am sure there will be food!! Look what Revelation 2:7 "...I am about to call each conqueror to dinner. I'm spreading a banquet of Tree-of-Life fruit, a supper plucked from God's orchard." The Message MMMMmmmmmm!!

I've always dreamed of owning a home with fruit trees, bushes, etc all around, so I can go and eat. Man that is awesome. I guess, I go back to my childhood, when I would go visit my aunt, who is gone now, who had something in season most of the time we visited. I was too young to play with the older kids that were there, but I knew, I could find some tresures if I looked hard enough.

Nita, is is ok if I come for a visit some time??? (when we are in heaven) Just the thought of perfect fruit/vegitable makes me happy!!

People like food!! At least I do. I can't imagne Heaven without feasts! No watermelon, no pears, no corn on the cob, no strawberries, no blueberries! Nourishment won't be needed, but eating is pleasureful! Plus, I love to garden and I am sure I will have one, without weeds!!

Blessings,

Anita

I am sure there will be food!! Look what Revelation 2:7 "...I am about to call each conqueror to dinner. I'm spreading a banquet of Tree-of-Life fruit, a supper plucked from God's orchard." The Message MMMMmmmmmm!!

Guest mareesta
I've always dreamed of owning a home with fruit trees, bushes, etc all around, so I can go and eat. Man that is awesome. I guess, I go back to my childhood, when I would go visit my aunt, who is gone now, who had something in season most of the time we visited. I was too young to play with the older kids that were there, but I knew, I could find some tresures if I looked hard enough.

Nita, is is ok if I come for a visit some time??? (when we are in heaven) Just the thought of perfect fruit/vegitable makes me happy!!

Blessings,

Anita

Very strange thoughts to me. These are all earthly pleasures. Heaven is Heaven, earth is earth. I cannot imagine there being earthly pleasures in Heaven. Why bother going to Heaven. Just stay here and have your earthly pleasures. To me, Heaven is a place where our souls go to experience spiritual pleasure eternally.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Of course I will want to see loved ones. But, until I get there and have my nature completely transformed, it will be hard to say