• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/11/1966

I have been coming here for about three years now. And unfortunately in that time I have seen too many of my brothers and sisters in Christ tearing eachother apart over different issues, I think it is high time that we have more posts that lift eachother up. I will start with a few and then please add on or respond with some lifting up and kindness of your own.

Ayin Jade: You are a highly intelligent woman with a wonderful heart for God. And I always enjoy the time I get to spend with you in chat.

PreciousSpouse:(aka Lovey) You are by far one of the sweetest women that I know, and I am honored to call you friend.

Steve: I have so much fun talking with you, your kindness and gentle heart show through everytime.

Omegaman: You have a wonderful sence of humor, and I love your knowledge and insight.

Cargohome: I sure have enjoyed getting to know you lately. You are a wonderful woman with a kind heart.

Brandon: I am so proud of you brother, you are an inspiration to me. And, you have a wonderful wit about you..:wub:

BillieLovesDarrin: What can I say, any woman that loves Pugs is alright in my book...:) You have such a sweet spirit.

Ghostdog: I am so grateful for your playful spirit, and the fact that you can fix anything with duct tape...:)

Marnie: You are such an intelligent woman you almost scare me...lol You are always a pleasure to talk with too...:)

Donna: You are such a kind woman, and so inspirational with your words.

I am not leaving anyone off this list intentionally. I just wanted to get the ball rolling, and give others a chance to lift others up. I also reserve the right to add on more at anytime...:)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/25/1964

Amen sister Sadat. We have so many wonderful people in our worthychat and on the boards. I am always so happy to come in and see familiar 'chat faces' and the wonderful love we share. Also to welcome the new comers into our family.

I dont have time to post individual thoughts now, but Sadat, we value your caring ways, integrity and wisdom.

:wub:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Now I feel very rejected! :wub:

Now I feel very rejected! :P

:24::24:

I can say by your post Leonard that you have a good sence of humor... :laugh:

Feel better now? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

deaf canada: Your ability to look for good and continue to praise God is such an inspiration. :thumbsup:

petunia: You have made me laugh so much, you are so very caring and such a sweetheart. :laugh:

• Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

peaches: you are an awesome girl. chat wouldnt be the same without you. :thumbsup:

actually, teh day you leave is the day chat stops, so dont ever leave girl! we love you too much!

• Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

couldnt resist! :24:

were to start? let see, since i have so much work to do tonight i will go through just a few

omegaman: thanks a whole bunch for EVERYTHING. especially the very rich bible thats gonna take me the rest of my life to read! lol

steve: what can i say? we have completely switched roles since the first time i saw you on here. you encourage me and you ALWAYS listen, even when i whine. words cant even begin to express how grateful i am. sometimes you help me deal with stuff without even realising it! thanks :thumbsup:

donna: you are the coolest mom i know! back here, i am the one people look to when it comes to band info...they think i know it all...they havent met you! :laugh: i admire very much your kind heart and how you make sure to talk to as many people as you can without really trying. your heart just nudges you to do so!

wolverine: you are our own worthychat miracle! seeing you in chat everyday just reminds us all how powerful God is and what He is capable of doing! but i dont like that you make me do my homework! :24:

sinner: do they have regular muffins in your land? you know, this kind? what do they call them? and what of english muffins.....who came up with that?!

peaches: you are an awesome girl. chat wouldnt be the same without you. :laugh:

actually, teh day you leave is the day chat stops, so dont ever leave girl! we love you too much!

:24::24:

It is always good to praise ourselves too. Much better than calling ourselves names and such... :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/11/1960

Anita Rose- for always keeping the sweetness going even during the heat of battle in FH

cjrose- who is such a humble and loving person (never met in person but feel like I could trust her with anything)

ted- for being such a funny guy and posting wonderful thoughts about the love of God all at the same time.

billie -for just being herself, she was one of the first to make me feel like I was at home here on Worthy

LadyGuinavere- for her funloving spirit

Apothanein Kerdos- for his willingness to tackle any question and explaining it well.I have learned alot reading his posts

LadyRaven- for her strength in standing up and backing up her beliefs.

Floating axe- for her *cut to the meat of the situation* outlook on things.

Keilan- just for being himself..I'll be glad when school is out I miss his many posts.(keep studing though Keilan)

There are many more...PLease know that everyone has my love and respect :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Im almost scared to do this for fear I will leave someone out and offend that someone. Or not say everything that I could say about those I have come to know.

George and Rivka, for following the Lord, for being sweet Godly people who have taught me much about Him in their lives. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this ministry.

Matti...sigh I still cant spell it. For Dr Luke/ Dave/ Matthitjah. Your posts blow me away with your grace and example of Him. I wish I could speak as eloquently as you do.

Botz, my first friend in chat who was so concerned for me. Who wanted to take away the pain behind the ayin part of my name. You are a wonderful brother in Christ. I wish I could give you even half of what you have given me.

EricH, you have a lot of wisdom in your words. You also hear Him. And heard Him when I needed it. For which I thank you.

IslandRose, a sweet sister, who has shown how caring she is to those on this board, and who has encouraged me in many ways.

Ovedya, you have a way with apologetics. I have learned a lot from you.

Refugepsa91, an angel indeed. A sweet caring sister who has encouraged me many times without even knowing it.

Traveller, another sweet caring sister who has given me encouragement without knowing it.

WayneB, I have learned much from your posts too, and been encouraged from the snippets of your personal life and by your words. You have shown me how to be a servant of Him.

(more to come...)