Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL! I didnt equate her with satan. I dealt with her like Jesus dealt with Peter when peter said he wouldnt die. He wasnt against peter. Satan had already tried to say something like this long ago. I was answering to satan who said that response long ago even a month. She is loved by Jesus and Saved! Duh! Just look at her beautiful profile and Love for Jesus! In Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen

2007 yes its the rapture

Brian Burke the Prophet talking lots of chatter

Backing it up with my words and deeds

The Prophecy 2007 no one can impeede (sp?) lol

2007 is the Jubile

Lift your voice its really thr Year of jubileeeeee and out of zions hill salvation comesss!

see now the song is right. The days of Elijah

You avoided what we said tho. You are a liar and a false prophet.You just keep on making your false statements without listening to any of the many reasons you are wrong.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL! I didnt equate her with satan. I dealt with her like Jesus dealt with Peter when peter said he wouldnt die. He wasnt against peter. Satan had already tried to say something like this long ago. I was answering to satan who said that response long ago even a month. She is loved by Jesus and Saved! Duh! Just look at her beautiful profile and Love for Jesus! In Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen

2007 yes its the rapture

Brian Burke the Prophet talking lots of chatter

Backing it up with my words and deeds

The Prophecy 2007 no one can impeede (sp?) lol

2007 is the Jubile

Lift your voice its really thr Year of jubileeeeee and out of zions hill salvation comesss!

see now the song is right. The days of Elijah

Soooooo....you have a holy hunch, then, do you???????????? :emot-hug:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Brian, while rapture may occur at any time, it may also not be this year. In 2008, if we are still here, will you acknowledge that you are a false prophet?

Amen Ayin Jade, amen

:whistling:

OC

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

i looked it up nevermind. No my friend I have the Holy Spirit. King Jesus day in and day out 24/7. This is Christ working in me to do of His good pleasure. 2007 Rapture

I scream it in Giant in public in private wherever lol. I know im right. Im right like Obadiah. I am right like David who was right to repent for taking Uriahs wife (I had to use a different type of correctness...you know thats just how I do it).

This sounds, IMO, like a child acting up for attention. I'm not so sure this person thinks he's a 'prophet'; wouldn't a prophet know that no one except God knows the time or the hour? Not even Jesus himself. If no one answers such posts, like those of The Olive Tree, the problem will correct itself. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

i looked it up nevermind. No my friend I have the Holy Spirit. King Jesus day in and day out 24/7. This is Christ working in me to do of His good pleasure. 2007 Rapture

I scream it in Giant in public in private wherever lol. I know im right. Im right like Obadiah. I am right like David who was right to repent for taking Uriahs wife (I had to use a different type of correctness...you know thats just how I do it).

Again you dont even respond to what we say.But you are a false prophet. Im not going to respond to this anymore though.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This amazes me how Satan has corrupted them. Dont they know the truth? The two witnesses Elijah and I are about to arrive. Elijah is about to come. 2007 is the rapture, man demons tremble at my name because they know Jesus has raised me up and I have arrived and the prophecies have been put in motion, even doom for them. I speak the truth in Christ and Lie not. The Rapture is what is really this year and the Two witnesses are about to begin prophecying soon. Let the church be raptured from these approaching years. In Jesus Christ Amen and Amen

Let all of my enemies know that I walk in righteousness. Let all Christians who stand opposed to my words test my wisdom and understanding of the scriptures. I know its too big for some and they are frightened, but this doesnt change the fact truth is truth. If you love Jesus fear not. If you hate Jesus, then be afraid. His prophets of vengance shall soon arrive. The temple shall be rebuilt.

If you have no understanding of scripture, please don't speak as if you do. In Jesus Christ

Seriousness Integrity Truth, Death and ressurection. Things will change this year. Amen

If I am lying, why is there 22 chapters in revelation and my post number is 22. The Truth in Christ. The Hidden weapon. The hidden warrior for such a time as this. Who looks down on evil men and tramples the wicked. Who teaches the Judgments and Mercies of God with all understanding and long suffering.

Brian Burke

The Olive Tree

Prophet of the Trinity

Brian . . .

I hear a whole lot of "I" in here, and not much of "Jesus" . . . :whistling:

Lol man

Me?

As Eowyn put it, "No mortal man am I." :)

I was in the other Post. King Jesus is Alive. He is the King of Kings. No man knows the day or hour or minute.

I KNOW THEY YEAR

2007! King Jesus' Rapture of the Church is this YEAR! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just as you are not the first to make rapture claims, you are also not the first to claim being one of the two Witnesses.

BTW, if you get raptured in this year, and you are one of the two prophets, how will you fulfill the role the two prophets are supposed to play amidst the Tribulation?

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Elijah and Brian? That sounds more like a sitcom than the two witnesses in Revelation...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Wow!!

........er..........Wow!

........I think....... :emot-partyblower:

But what if he's right? Oh, I'm not saying he is or is not. I've heard about the other 'date-setters' like most others.

Personally, I'd like to hear more, Brian. Could you elaborate?

I mean, why run in and state something like that, and then say it's your last post?

If you are a prophet, are you not meant to warn, to encourage, to speak?

Then speak, stating clearly the reasons for saying what you say. I mean, .....these are bold claims. Surely you know as well as anyone that we are not to be blown around with every doctrine or statement.

I think you should elaborate a little bit on what you are saying.

Since this is a different post I will answer.

I was hoping you would address what I said originally.

I should believe you are the prophet because . . . ? Well, "just because" is not an answer.

Prophet and ego are two terms that should never be in the same sentence, yet ego is the only thing that comes across from your post. Then instead of answering, you cut and run?

That is not the action of a man of God!