IGNORED

Benny Hinn

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: from Watchman4hm on 11:39 am on Feb. 6, 2002

Quote: from GreenEyedLady on 11:13 am on Feb. 6, 2002

I have to comment on the lady who is always on TBN.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  455
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I'm NOT trying to start an argument. BUT we do have the commands to judge, just not hypocritically.

We are to mark the false teachers and shun their doctrines. And yes I can pull out scriptural references if need be. In this day we see MANY false doctrines abounding.  Yes I beleive the gifts are for today, but I don't think there are divine "healers", just divine healing.

I'm just saying I think it's healthy to study the Word and try all you hear by them.  The Bereans were counted as noble for checking on the apostle Pauls teaching.

Peace, Carl

Quote: from CWJ on 4:33 pm on Feb. 6, 2002

OK, I'm NOT trying to start an argument. BUT we do have the commands to judge, just not hypocritically.

We are to mark the false teachers and shun their doctrines. And yes I can pull out scriptural references if need be. In this day we see MANY false doctrines abounding.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi,

Being a converted former Catholic, I have never seen a protestant shrink from judging the catholic faith and its leaders. And although I no longer consider myself a catholic, I often wondered why those same protestants hesitated or refrained from pointing those same fingers at so many protestant Christian leaders.

It was good to see names like Hinn, Copeland, etc finally being pointed out as well they should be. To keep innocent souls from the likes of false teachers like these is not to judge them but to prevent the ruination of souls.

By the way, isnt their a book called Judges in the Bible?

I just think that if someone see's smoke and fire, they have a responsibility to warn everyone and sound the alarm.

I dont think warning others about the dangers of following preachers whoe preach perverted doctrine is any different.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

"judge not lest ye be judged". This scripture does not mean not to judge. It means to not judge someone for doing the very same thing you are doing. We as christians, have the responsibility to warn others who may not see or know all that is going on with these false teachers. They are leading many souls down the wrong road. Should we just let them go to #### and say"oh well, at least my eyes were open and I'm not going to ####". I care about people enough to tell them the truth.

What are we to say to God one day when he asks us why we never tried to warn our brothers and sisters of something that we knew was wrong? It wasn't my responsibility? I didn't want people to persecute me? I didn't think it was such a bad thing?

We are to be very vocal about these false teachers and prophets. Let me tell you, I used to watch these people on TBN. Sometimes things said by them didn't sit well with my spirit but I would watch and marvel at how many people "followed" them. It wasn't until I started lining up what they were saying with the bible that I realized that I had been listening to false teaching. I began to even adopt the "one world religion" mentality that they give off constantly. Everything they do is subtle. If you watch carefully they will mix a little bit of truth with a bunch of lies. Eventually,  you will see the rotten fruit that is on the inside of many of these tv preachers.I also began to read up on many of the preachers and found some very shady pasts. Things they are still doing till this day. Many of the preachers on TBN will not be called out on what they are doing because they are the very ones who create the most ratings and bring in the most money. As long as that continues they will be able to say and do whatever they want and Paul and Jan's dogs can enjoy a 4 million dollar house just for their dogs while they live in their 10 million dollar mansion.

Someone mentioned Jan's depression. Yeah she's really depressed. depresssed enough to go have a boob job and even start a christian liposuction club!!! Gimme a break. When will us gullible christians ever learn from our mistakes. You would think after Jim and tammy baker that people would be more aware but they are even more blinded. It's such a shame.

This is something that bothers me a great deal, if you couldn't tell. I guess everyone has something that is close to their heart, that really breaks their heart. This is mine. I for one will continue to expose those false teachers and prophets. May I remind people that these are people who have proven over and over again that they are false and deliberately continue in their acts even after being shown the truth. For that I have no sympathy for. I will continue to pray for them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

No Carl I have to apologize to you, I was getting overwhelmed by all critical comments from everybody not by you, that I took things out of context,  Ithink we should glorify the Lord more instead of all this down talking, is this glorifying? I'm sorry Carl, you had your share already and then this on top. Hope you can forgive me in the Lord, but I'm not talking part anymore in anything what is negative, we should first of all glorify the Lord,

Friends? Angels

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just some scripture to meditate on.

Revelations 2:1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Could someone answer this one question for me? Why is pointing out heresy and apostacy disguised as Christianity judging? Are we supposed to just sit back and say nothing as people are deceived and remain lost for eternity? Why don't we just praise satan for his good works then. Heck if we tried to tell people the truth about his plot to have us worship him as a god, that would be judging him. Can't do that, it is politically incorect.