ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  1

I dont think there is a difference between a still born and a miscarriage. The women face the same loss. These pregnant women think and believe that the "clump of cells" they are carrying is a "baby" already.

You honestly do not think there is a difference between a miscarriage at say 10 weeks, and a woman carrying a baby to term and then the baby being a stillborn?

Until your child can fend for himself and make his own way in the world he is completely dependent on you for his food, shelter, clothing, and everything necessary for human survival. He is just as dependent on you for life outside of the womb as he was in. The only difference is the manner in which those needs are provided.

To claim that a child is "potentially" human before birth is the most insensitive and humanistic thing I have heard you say. It is hard to believe that a person of your intelligence can be so gullible as to believe this cock-eyed liberal drivel.

Do you believe that a miscarriage at say 10 weeks is the same thing as losing a child?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I dont think there is a difference between a still born and a miscarriage. The women face the same loss. These pregnant women think and believe that the "clump of cells" they are carrying is a "baby" already.

You honestly do not think there is a difference between a miscarriage at say 10 weeks, and a woman carrying a baby to term and then the baby being a stillborn?

I honestly DO believe they are the same.

Until your child can fend for himself and make his own way in the world he is completely dependent on you for his food, shelter, clothing, and everything necessary for human survival. He is just as dependent on you for life outside of the womb as he was in. The only difference is the manner in which those needs are provided.

To claim that a child is "potentially" human before birth is the most insensitive and humanistic thing I have heard you say. It is hard to believe that a person of your intelligence can be so gullible as to believe this cock-eyed liberal drivel.

Do you believe that a miscarriage at say 10 weeks is the same thing as losing a child?

I know you werent asking me but YES, it's the same thing.

That is absolutely absurd. You are telling me you would mourn for a miscarriage at a just a few weeks like you would for a child who died? Are you honestly saying that?

That is absolutely absurd. You are telling me you would mourn for a miscarriage at a just a few weeks like you would for a child who died? Are you honestly saying that?

How many times do I have to answer you?

From the moment the egg is fertilized, that is a life and a baby. Whether that baby is allowed to be born or not, it doesnt negate the fact that it was a life.

When life is lost, I mourn. No life is more important than another. I mourned equally.

i have a friend. she has two daughters. she's also had 4 miscarriages in the past three years. i can tell you, she mourns each one of them as if they'd been born alive.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

forrest said

There is a difference between a handful of cells, and a new born baby with a deformity.

Well, by your statement, you said there was a difference. So I am asking, what is the difference? And what makes you an authority to speak for most people?

I think the polling speaks for most people on this issue. Only 5% of Americans believe that Abortion should be illegal in all cases. Only 12% believe that it should only be legal to save the life of the mother.

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I am sure somebody already posted this verse. I had to stop reading this thread; this is a very emotional issue for me. I had an abortion following my injuries. Never tell a mother a fetus is not a child. A mother knows. I felt my son being taken from me, and it is a feeling I will never forget.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

Yes, I do.

A murderer will always have it on his record - he always has to answer for it.

A child molester can never work, live, or be anywhere around children, until the day he dies.

A criminal of any sort will never be able to erase his record.

How, then, is this law unethical or wrong? It treats them like criminals.

Abortion is not a crime in America though. In our country, the majority of Americans do not believe that a handful of cells has the same rights or is morally the same as a new born baby. In fact, even theologically it is a very debatable issue.

Please dont fall for this lie. It is a crime. Look back on WW2 for example it wasnt a crime to kill jews at that time.(it is a crime) I hate to tell you this but God Laws come before the USA's. And the constitution is only right if it doesnt go agianst the bible.