• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Yes, I do.

A murderer will always have it on his record - he always has to answer for it.

A child molester can never work, live, or be anywhere around children, until the day he dies.

A criminal of any sort will never be able to erase his record.

How, then, is this law unethical or wrong? It treats them like criminals.

Abortion is not a crime in America though. In our country, the majority of Americans do not believe that a handful of cells has the same rights or is morally the same as a new born baby. In fact, even theologically it is a very debatable issue.

Please dont fall for this lie. It is a crime. Look back on WW2 for example it wasnt a crime to kill jews at that time.(it is a crime) I hate to tell you this but God Laws come before the USA's. And the constitution is only right if it doesnt go agianst the bible.

I hate to break it to you, but in America today abortion is NOT a crime. Is it a sin? Perhaps. A crime? Not at all. Will it eventually become a crime? That is possible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

Yes, I do.

A child molester can never work, live, or be anywhere around children, until the day he dies.

Abortion is not a crime in America though. In our country, the majority of Americans do not believe that a handful of cells has the same rights or is morally the same as a new born baby. In fact, even theologically it is a very debatable issue.

Please dont fall for this lie. It is a crime. Look back on WW2 for example it wasnt a crime to kill jews at that time.(it is a crime) I hate to tell you this but God Laws come before the USA's. And the constitution is only right if it doesnt go agianst the bible.

I hate to break it to you, but in America today abortion is NOT a crime. Is it a sin? Perhaps. A crime? Not at all. Will it eventually become a crime? That is possible.

I hate to break it to you but it doesnt matter what america says. It is still a crime agianst God. Will you go agianst God?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.59

How many times do I have to answer you?

From the moment the egg is fertilized, that is a life and a baby. Whether that baby is allowed to be born or not, it doesnt negate the fact that it was a life.

When life is lost, I mourn. No life is more important than another. I mourned equally.

I guess we will just have to disagree then. I remember when my wife was pregnant with our son. I remember getting to hear his heart beat for the first time, and seeing the ultra-sounds, and then later feeling him kick, and sometimes even seeing it. At one point, somewhat early on, we had reason to be concerned that she may miscarry. Needless to say, we were very worried about it at the time. It was a difficult time until we were able to see the doctor about it.

Had my wife miscarried, it would be devastating, but it would be nothing, nothing even remotely like it would be if we were to lose him today, I mean it just would be unimaginable.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Yes, I do.

I hate to break it to you but it doesnt matter what america says. It is still a crime agianst God. Will you go agianst God?

That has nothing to do with it. Crime is a legal word, sin is a religious word. It isn't a "crime" but it may be a "sin". They are not interchangable terms.

Yes, I do.

That has nothing to do with it. Crime is a legal word, sin is a religious word. It isn't a "crime" but it may be a "sin". They are not interchangable terms.

please answer the question will you go against God?

I hardly see how that relates to the issue at hand. I don't feel I need to answer you, so I won't.

I'm not about to have an abortion anytime soon, if that is what you want to hear :blink:

Edited by Oh Hamburgers!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I hardly see how that relates to the issue at hand. I don't feel I need to answer you, so I won't.

I'm not about to have an abortion anytime soon, if that is what you want to hear :blink:

Your response speaks volumes. You answered the question loud and clear.

Answer the question will you God against God? yes or no?

I didn't answer the question because, frankly, I'm incredibly stubborn and don't like being put on trial for no reason at all. Ziev's attack on my "God-fearing-ness" has 100% NOTHING to do with the issue at hand.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I am sure somebody already posted this verse. I had to stop reading this thread; this is a very emotional issue for me. I had an abortion following my injuries. Never tell a mother a fetus is not a child. A mother knows. I felt my son being taken from me, and it is a feeling I will never forget.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

Oh Marnie! This brought tears to my eyes! I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby, I can't even imagine! I came very close to having one too, with my oldest as I was totally unprepared. Abortion hurts women terribly, not just the life lost. {{{{{{{{{{{{{extra fierce hug for Marnie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} That took alot of courage to step up and say for the sake of unborn babies that through youe experience that noone can argue with, that the living being that was within you was in fact a child.